Prologue: Welcome to Sekai no Mahoutsukai

The Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a place in a far, far away land called Sekai no Mahoutsukai (Worlds of Wizards).
Where magic wielder is the common norms of people living there.
Because every person that living in Sekai no Mahoutsukai is a magic wielder or a magic user.
From the bossom of their mother, every child that were born has their own magic inherit from their ancestral.

There were different types of magic wielders and they belong to a different family clan.
Each family symbolizes their powers and each individual have their own capabilities.
Every clan have their own family crest that symbolizes their ranking and authority among the clans.
And each clan have their own colours and flowers representing their powers and family clans they belong to.

Each individual who have born with their own magic powers is called Mahoutsukai.
And each Mahoutsukai can wield and use magic with a spell or incantation.
But for some special kind, the chosen ones, they can wield and use a magic naturally without a spell or incantation needed.
They can also call a spirit of a magic of their powers, a spirit of animals and a spirit of a weapons.

But there is one family who is famous and feared in all of Mahoutsukai clans.
Because of every child that born to their family is a chosen ones.
They are prominent in their prowess as Mahoutsukai.
They are at the top of the magic wielders and users among the Mahoutsukai.

But there is a big secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter