Chapter 1

A Taste Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the auction was finished, the winners were invited backstage to claim their “prize”. Soojin didn’t know what to feel when she was walking towards the backstage, she literally just spent one million dollars for an unknown woman. She could feel her heart beating wildly but from what? From nervousness maybe but getting excited? Definitely not.

 

Once she arrived the host approached her and discussed the mode of payment, Soojin’s eyes wandered clearly not listening to the talking man.

 

“Where is she?” Soojin asked coldly, her eyes still wandering around, making the host scared for a moment.

 

“O-of course just a moment we still need to dis--” he didn’t finish what he was about to say when Soojin snapped her head at him wearing her intimidating face.

 

“I want to see her now!” Soojin said, full of authority and she can see the man visibly gulped.

 

The man didn’t answer and instead he went inside a room, Soojin was getting impatient and decided to follow him.

 

Her blood boiled when she saw the man from earlier who bid a mere $300,000 taking her woman away and she was crying, she looks so scared right now and Soojin didn’t want to see her like that.

 

“What the do you think you’re doing?!” Soojin walked quickly and threw a punch directly at the old man’s face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter