Dream Two

Two Dreams (VKook)

Taehyung right now is in a room that's filled with games like an arcade, but next thing he knows he's outside in a forest behind the three story building he was just in. Taehyung just walks around the forest not knowing where he is going.

He stops when he see a house then the memories came to him the dog, the man, them waling through the forest, talking, laughing, and the proposal, his fiance.
Taehyung walks inside for the first time, he looks around, it's nice with a fountain and then Taehyung's mother walked in, which confused Taehyung since he never told her about what happened. He walked up to his mother and asked.
Taehyung:"what are you doing here?"
Tae's Mother:"I wanted to know where you were when you disappeared, so I asked your brother he said you told him about this place"
Taehyung remembers now that he told his brother because he was worried but he didn't tell him about the engagement. Taehyung walks away from his mother, going straight to the bathroom, when arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around already knowing who it was, Taehyung looks up at his fiance.
Taehyung:"my family is here"
The Man:"yeah, I noticed"
Taehyung:"They don't know about the engagement"
The Man:"they don't have to know" The man leans down and gives Taehyung a sweet kiss which soon turns steamy as the man picks him up by his waist and sets him down on the sink, having a very hot make out season, but soon Taehyung remembers his family is right on the other side of the door.
Taehyung:"we should stop"
The Man:"yeah" they fix their clothes, hair, and make sure everything looks fine.
The Man:"you go out first?" Taehyung nods, gives his fiancé a peck on his lips before turning around and walking out the door, making sure it closed behind him.

Taehyung woke up remembering a dream connected to this one, where he got proposed to and he now loves the man in his dreams.