Stay Stay Stay

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook and Jihyo have been in a romantic relationship with each other for years now. It was never always smooth sailing. It was never always sunshines and rainbows. There were petty fights and pretty big arguments. But that's how relationships work. They knew it wasn’t going to be always perfect because they themselves weren’t. But they strive to make things work and be the best for each other. They never leave each other’s sides. They never break up however big the argument was. They always stay. They always stay with each other. 

 

Jihyo barely expressed through words how grateful she is to her boyfriend. She was never good with words. She always expresses her feelings through her actions. Jongkook knows this and has always preferred to feel her love rather than to hear it, it has always been enough. She has always been enough and more than enough. Actions speak louder than words and he hears it clearly. But Jihyo felt it wasn’t enough. Although actions mean more, she knows how words could give assurance and comfort because that’s how she feels when she hears his voice. 

 

“Jihyo-yah, you’re home!” Jongkook greeted his girlfriend with a big smile plastered across his face. Jihyo’s fatigue melted away as she heard  and saw him. She immediately plopped down on the sofa he was sitting on. Embracing him with warmth and love.

 

“I missed you, Oppa.” Jihyo said while inhaling his scent. 

 

“Me too, love.” Jongkook kissed the top of her head. “I missed you too.”

 

“I’m sorry.” Jihyo said with the smallest voice. 

 

“For what?” Jongkook asked, confuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter