[ b o n u s ; Sooyoung ver ] - at last, we're home

and if we're destined to be, fate would brought us back together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S o o y o u n g

Sooyoung doesn't know how many time has passed since they are on each other's arm, yet she doesn't care.

She would never let go of him.

Not again.

Instead, she tighten her grip. She can smell his perfume and the scent was still familiar just like the way she remembers.

Oh, how I missed the sweet-woody scent of his.

"Sooyounga?"

"Hm?" Sooyoung responded, loving the way he called her.

"I'm sorry, but can you let go of me?"

She was bewildered upon hearing his sudden request. She has just sworn she would never let go of him again, but what is this?

"It's—my back...my back hurts..." he elaborated, preventing her from jumping into any conclusions.

Shoot, she totally forgot about that. She immediately released him from her tight grip as he silently grimaced, trying to suppress himself from wincing.

"Oh no, let's get you back to the bed," Sooyoung frantically trying to help him settle back on his bed.

"Ouch," he flinched, still feeling the uneasiness on his back.

"Where does it hurt?" she asked as her hand started to pat his back, looking for the exact hurting spot.

"Mm I can't pinpoint it, the doctor said it's worsening already by the time I got it checked so the pain can spread to my waist," he explained.

"Aigoo, that's why I told you to see doctor from long time ago, why did you only go now? So stubborn," she scolded him worriedly as she continues to gently rub his back, hoping it could soothe his pain away.

Winter, January 2016

Finally, they're going to meet again for "We Got Married" filming after awhile she couldn't meet him due to their schedule.

She was anxious the moment she was about to see him again, she was afraid things would get awkward because the last time she met him was on their first overseas trip to Hainan.

Wait, no.

The last time she met him was on 2015 MBC Entertainment Awards where they received the "Best Couple Award". Yet still, it was a month ago and they didn't get to contact each other often outside the show.

Sooyoung arrived at their "apartment" earlier than she should be, but much to her surprise, he was already there, taking a short nap inside his van.

"Joy-ssi, can you wake Sungjae up and tell him to get ready? We're about to start in 30 minutes," Manager Kim, Sungjae's manager, asked her for help while he's preparing Sungjae's wardrobe.

"Okay, sure thing," she replied, quickly marching to his van.

Sooyoung peeked through the van's window, luckily the curtain's not closed so she could see the sight of him soundly sleeping. He was sleeping like an angel, strangely didn't snore this time.

'gosh, is he allowed to be that breathtakingly beautiful while sleeping?' she thought to herself.

As much as she didn't want to interrupt his beauty sleep, she didn't have any choice but to do it anyway since their filming time was nearing.

She lightly knocked the window and Sungjae immediately opens his eyes, looking rather startled. But as soon as he sees Sooyoung, his gaze soften, mouthing "what are you doing?"

Sooyoung lifted a plastic bag she's been carrying, showing two cups of their favorite go-to drink, Americano. One iced when the other one was served hot.

"Aren't you gonna let me inside? It's freezing~" she complained, Sungjae chuckled before opening the van's door.

Sooyoung quickly hop in, sitting right beside Sungjae.

"Here's yours~" Sooyoung cutely gave him the hot Americano, she didn't know where she got the guts to actually act cute in front of him, off camera. It's not like they're any different from when the camera rolling, though. They're the same and ever since their Hainan trip, they have grown closer to each other but they have yet to realize the feelings they had to one another.

Sungjae goofily giggled, "cute," he mumbled under his breath but loud enough for Sooyoung to heard it.

Sooyoung can feel her cheeks began to flush, turning as red as ripe tomatoes. It's funny how the show always portrays her as the bold and daring one when actually it's the other way around.

"But I'd like to have the iced one, please," he said as he swapped his drink with hers.

Sooyoung looked confused, "why?"

"It's freezing outside, silly. You need to drink the hot one to keep yourself warm," he calmly explained.

Again, his little gesture melts her heart. His genuine consideration overwhelms her sometimes. 'is he also being like this towards another women?'

"You should be honored because I've never done this to anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter