Want you back

Want you back

"You told me I'm a past-time, then it's fine, I accepted it, you told me to stop being clingy, I stopped and when you told me to stay away, I did! So why did this now? Why follow me here when you clearly said that you don't want me?" Junmyeon's eyes were sad, and hurt.


Eyes were full of tears, the tone was mad and accusing.

 

"Cause I want you back." Yixing took a step closer to him yet the latter took a step back. He wanted to wipe those tears away. 

 

"You want me back?" he scoffed

 

"You only want me back because I gave you the attention that she will never give! Please stop playing games with my heart Yixing." clutching his shirt on his chest, like he was protecting his heart from breaking, building walls around it so he can never touch it again.

 

Yixing wanted to hug him, to tell him that everything was not real. He dropped on his knee, Junmyeon was surprised. 

 

"I thought I still love her, that's why I keep on going after her, I tried to revive my feelings for her but when you came into my life, you messed it up, you made my heart feel things that I never expected to feel, holding you close was enough to bring me into spirals, made my heart beats faster than a bullet train, I tried to protect myself from falling in love with you Myeon so I pushed you away, not wanting to replace the feelings for her that I took a great care for almost 5 years. But you messed me up the instant you walk into my vicinity. That day I pushed you away, I never would've thought that you would take my heart with you when you left." his head hung low trying not to break a sob in front of him. 

 

"I'm sorry for pushing you away, but now I want you back, let me fix this, let me fix us, let me love you right. I'm begging you." his voice broke with every sentence, choking a sob. 

 

Junmyeon don't know what to do. How can he react to this confession? He wanted to throw him out of the window and forget about him but when he saw him cry, all the anger he felt, run on its own to the window and killed itself.

 

"Stand up." he eyed Yixing, taking a step closer to him. 

 

Their eyes met and there it is again, the butterflies in their stomachs. 

 

"Let me prove you what I feel Myeon. Just give me a chance." his eyes pleading. 

 

"If you messed this up, I will never give you a chance again."

 

"I won't. I promise!" his eyes were puffy but it has a sparkle in it. He instantly holds his hand, but he swatted it away. 

 

"J-just because I gave you a chance, that doesn't mean I forgive you already. You have to earn everything first." he turned his back hiding his red face.

 

"I love you Myeon." a gentle voice reached his ears, he was shocked that he turned around just to see him an inch away from him. 

 

"I just want you to know." Yixing stepped back. "I'll do my best to make you feel my love, that it is real, that my heart already belongs to you."Yixing haven't started to court him, yet his mind already wants to give everything to him. But he needs to prove himself so he will wait for the right time that he can tell him that he loves him too.