First Kiss

First Kiss

Henry smiled happily as his long-legged boyfriend hugged him in greeting. Henry's favourite part of the day was when Zhou Mi greeted him. Zhou Mi leant down and kissed Henry's cheek and gave a small laugh at Henry's pout. Zhou Mi ruffled Henry's hair but stopped when a bell rang, signilling the start if class. Yes, both were still in school, Henry was an adorable 16 year old while Zhou Mi was a handsome 17 year old. "Sorry Henry, time for class. I'll see you at lunch." Henry pouted again but nodded. ""Okay Mimi, see you then." Zhou Mi gave Henry another hug before walking away. Henry walked to his own class. He wanted Zhou Mi to kiss him properly but Zhou Mi would only kiss him on the cheek.

At lunch Zhou Mi met Henry in the school cafeteria. He bought Henry his lunch and they sat talking. They just sat there talking to each other and having a laugh together. Henry forgot all about wanting Zhou Mi to kiss him for a while. He was sad when it was time to go back to class. Henry thought about Zhou Mi all afternoon. He decided to ask Zhou Mi why he didn't want to kiss him properly. When Henry got out of class Zhou Mi was waiting for him. Zhou Mi took Henry's hand and they started walking home. "Mimi?" Zhou Mi looked at him. "Is something wrong Henry?" Henry nodded. "Mimi, why don't you ever kiss me properly?" Zhou Mi blinked. "I didn't think you were ready for that yet. I'm sorry Henry, I didn't realise that it was getting to you that I hadn't kissed you properly." Henry smiled. "Well I've told you know. I guess I just wanted to know what it was like." Zhou Mi smiled back. "Well if you feel that you're ready Henry, then I'll kiss you."

Henry nodded. "I'm ready Mimi." Zhou Mi laughed. "Okay then Henry. Come here." Henry walked closer to Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi wrapped his arms around Henry's waist. He moved one hand to behind Henry's head so he could gently move Henry's head. Zhou Mi leaned down to Henry and placed his lips on Henry's. Henry closed his eyes and felt a strange feeling, like there were sparks of electricity running through his body. He wrapped his arms around Zhou Mi's waist.

They broke the kiss when they ran out of air. Henry was blushing. Zhou Mi smiled and cupped Henry's cheek. "You're so cute Henry." Henry smiled back. "You're so handsome Mimi. I'm glad that you are my first kiss. I love you." Zhou Mi leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love you too Henry."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello, another short one-shot, sorry it's really short.

I hope you enjoyed this one

Comments are appreciated and loved

HangengHenryZhouMi xx