To You (Road)

To You (Road)

Your phone rings and you, who is preparing breakfast, switch off the stove and goes to your room to grab your phone. You look at your screen and it shows 'Darling'. You smile to yourself and your entire being feels warm and fuzzy in the inside, knowing that it is your girlfriend that has called. You quickly answer the phone and puts the device next to your ear, hearing the ever so sweet and familiar voice that calls out to you, "hey, sweetie."

"Hey, darling. What's up?" You ask as it is rare for Jueun to call you.

"It is a Saturday and you see, it is a good day and it feels good... erm... so," Jueun begins to ramble on, not getting to the main point of what she wants to say and you, giggling softly at how shy she is and asks, "yes?"

"Do you want to meet me at the park near your place?" she asks after mustering the courage and that is what you like about her, especially when she exudes her confidence.

"Of course. I will meet you there directly. See you," you say sweetly but not wanting to end the call and after a short bicker of who is to end the call, you cheer silently as you have just won the mini-competition. She ends the call while you quickly go to the kitchen to prepare your breakfast and an extra one for Jueun.

------------

Jueun is holding her heart full of excitement as she prepares to meet you. It is an unexpected meeting since you would always insist on having a weekend day all to yourself, but for Jueun, she just can't wait to see you all the time. As she walks to the park near your place, the gentle wind passes by her cheeks and it feels as if love lightly patting on her two cheeks. She begins to hum a song, thinking about you, with each step leading to you. Soon, she reaches the park and goes to the special spot that you two have claimed, under the cherry blossom tree. Now that it is in season, the cherry blossom trees bloom, showing off their beautiful pink petals. As each and every leaf shimmers brightly under the warm sunlight, it exudes a subtle and delicate smell of spring that both you love. She waits patiently for you as she relaxes on the bench, with her hands stretched out behind her, admiring the beautiful view, with you in her mind.

Soon you arrive, with each step walking nearer and nearer to Jueun. She also catches sight of you and smiles as you approach her. With your image approaching closer and closer towards her, with the blooming cherry blossoms as the background, she finds that you look really amazing especially with the cherry blossoms petals falling around you that further accentuate your beauty.

"Hey, darling, what you are thinking about?" You ask as you see her peaceful looking face staring into your eyes as she holds your hand.

"You, you are my only thought," says Jueun as she pulls you closer to her and you sit on her lap. She hugs you by the waist, holding onto you tightly, missing you after being apart for more than 12 hours. After the short hugging session, and sharing a quick breakfast, both of you get up to walk along the path, admiring the cherry blossoms that are in season.

While walking side by side each other, she holds onto your hand and interlace them, and soon, both of your arms swinging side-by-side, in sync, while admiring the beautiful spring day.

"Jueunnie," you call out her name and start to tickle her side with your free hand. You quickly run away after the short tease, afraid that she will get her revenge on you.

She puffs out her cheeks and exclaims before dashing towards you, to give you your punishment, "yah!"

Soon, she is chasing you while you are trying to avoid her. You two are playing like children under the beautiful cherry blossom trees. The petals fall, the light spring breeze blow, and the huge innocent smiles that you two have on your faces. All these make the whole world stop for a moment, to allow everyone to appreciate the young love that you two are displaying in this beautiful season of love.

Jueun looks at you and the cute sight of you and your bright beautiful smile parallels the morning sun makes her heart pound. All she wants to do is to pull you into her embrace and stare at your face all day long. Even though she is 25 years old, she feels secretly like a child that doesn't want to let go of your hand.

Looking at how Jueun is today, it kind of worry you and you cup her left cheek and asks, "Jueunnie, are you okay?" She smiles sheepishly at how she makes you really worried just because she loves you so much and says, "I know you actually worry about me too every day but don't worry, because I love you."

She holds onto your two hands, pulling them towards her chest and says, "the moment you came to me by chance, it is different for me. Remember how curious and desperate I am to know you?" She continues to speak, "your every being just draws me in and do you know what my heart wants to be?"

You shake your head and she moves slightly forward, placing her soft lips light on yours and says, "I'll come to you now." With every word, her lips graze across yours and after that line, she captures your lips and smooches you, showing you her love for you in that one kiss.

You close your eyes, savouring the beautiful kiss and with each second, you can feel the petals of the cherry blossom falling on both you and Jueun. You two are engaged in a very romantic, passionate and hot kiss under the beautiful cherry blossom tree, in this beautiful season of love, renewal and rebirth.

"I love you." You confess your love for her and in response, she chuckles and replies, "I love you more." She holds onto your left hand, intertwining them together and says, "I want to hold your hand and walk along the road all day."

You nod shyly, while looking away but try to muster your courage to say sweet nothings to her, "don't let go of this hand forever. I want to be a precious person to you."

Both of you walk down the road, hand-in-hand, and both your swinging arms and footsteps move in sync, feeling the tickling wind passing on both of your cheeks, enjoying this precious moment together and maybe forever.