01 - Our Past

SeeSaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov 


Haeun opened her wardrobe and discover an old box. She put it on her lap not knowing what the content was or more like she had totally forgotten about it. Opening the box, she saw a bunch of old stuff from back when she was in highschool and college. 

One of it caught her eye, it was an mp3 player. 

There was a note below it and she read it out. 

"Forever and always, your man Min Yoongi." 


< Flashback >

 

- Highschool -

 

Haeun met Yoongi when she was in highschool. Being 4 years older than her, he was already in college. He was a sweet guy, loving, caring and always gives his all when it comes to her. 

That was what she love about him. 

 

They started dating when Haeun was in her senior year. Yes, Yoongi was way older than her but that didn't stop her from loving him. Everyday she loves him even more and same goes for him. 

Haeun looking around, her eyes was finding for Yoongi. She had waited for him for about 10 minutes but he was still not there. She was about to take out her phone to call him when a hand was covering her eyes. 

"Guess who is this~" He sang and she grinned from ear to ear. She pull his hand away and turned to face him.

 

"Are you ready?" He asked and she threw him a smile. 

"Yes!" They both walked together hand in hand. Yoongi brought Haeun to his college, he dragged her to the music room straightaway. She knew how much Yoongi loves playing the piano so she never complained about it. 


It was his passion afterall. 

 

She listened to him play as he excitedly showed her the lyrics he had written down. Amused, Haeun read the content and was totally impressed by her boyfriend's work. 

"You should really try to audition for SM or any entertainment." She suggested and Yoongi's face beams in happiness. 

"You're right! Maybe i should." 

She put her hand on the piano keys attempting to try and play the piano. 

"Play it, i'll help you make it sound better." 


- College -

 

They were still together when Haeun attended college and by now Yoongi was already scouted by Bighit. It was always his passion from the start and he got the idea of auditioning from Haeun herself. Of course she was happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter