1224681

Description

Jonghyun has noticed that Onew has been acting excessively weird for a couple months but hasn't commented on it as Onew hasn't been any weirder than usual except toward their maknae. One day while they're on the couch Onew starts cracking way too many jokes, and in between one joke and the next lets his true feelings shine through. He's been keeping a terrible burden on his shoulders and needs to let Jonghyun know what it is immediately! How will Jonghyun take his closely guarded secret about their other band member.

Foreword

I wrote this Fic because I was slightly inspired by my Group chat. It's just a fic I thought would be funny to make. To me this is a very Jongyu focused friendfic about them just talking together on a couch. I had the idea of Onew not knowing something he considers a secret is a widely known fact, and internalizes the guilt of hiding it to the point that he can't hold it in anymore and just blurts it all out to poor innocent Jonghyun intrigued me. How would that go? I also added some slight Jongkey +Drama because I don't really know.

"As a leader, I had to know what he was doing every night. What was so damn important he couldn't disclose his location to his family! So I- I followed him." Jinki finished sheepishly. Jonghyun wanted to snicker at the bashful man, but kept it to himself, and encouraged him on with his small nods.

"Jonghyun-a this part is where everything changed in our relationship." Jonghyun sat up straight. Was it that serious that their whole relationship changed? Jinki began to breathe shallowly through his nose. He was ready to reveal something that could be a blow to Jonghyun's psyche. He looked up fire blazing in his eyes and blurted out. 

I hope some of you at least enjoy this jokelet.