Hazel Kim. The fussy Girl.

i am really sorry...

                               

                "This day have to be agood day for me, ok god!??" i said, scream i think, i am always saying that word every time iam walking to my school, my mom said that i has to, cause thats mean i am asking god to make my day to be good. But my friend think thats not make a sense. hey! whose care? Oh! i am sorry! i am to much talking with my self! ahahaha LOL. Hi! i am Hazel Kim. i am a 16 years old who is very fussy sometimes. Ok stop it Haz.. or you'll taaaalk forever.. Ok just stop hazel.. yeah please dont talk again haz.. "STOP!!!"

 AIsh I'm going crazy...

============================_______________________=============================""

At school~

   when i step to my classrom, my best friend Yu Jin and Jee hug me all of sudden.

"hey~ guys, are you miss me so much? gah~ let GO!" i scream to both of them.

"yah, hazel u know what??" Yu jin clinging me.

"watt?? just say it and le go of me!!" Yu jin then whispering something to Jee, and both of them nodding.

Thats weird, gah whats up for REAL??

they pull me out of classroom and they push me to wall.

"yah you guys!! wats up with you! ahhh....!!" i protested and fixing my uniform.

"yah..hazel-ah..you know watt?" Yu jin. HELL. she just saying that all the time!

"NO NO AND NO! THEN WATT? JUST SAY! HELL YOU TWO!!!!!"

the two looks sorry, ok guys i forgive you, from now.

"okay, what is it?" i said more soft than the last time i said.

"SHINEE! OUR K-POP IDOL!" Yu JIin scream

"its not OUR i think, its just you TWO" i protested again.

"ok ok haz,... my and Yu Jin's idol SHINEE IS HERE FOR SCHOOLING HERE ALL OF THEM FOR STUDYING AND THEY WILL SPEND 2 YEARS HERE WITH US AND THE SAME CLASS OF US. ALL. ALL OF THEM!!" this time is the row of Jee to YELL AT MY FACE!

"HELL! just because of that you two pulling and pushing your BEST FRIEND???!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell that shinee!"

"oh come on haz.. we are just a fangirl who aare happpy cause their idol gonna spend the rest 2 years with us!" Jee kept smiling while STILL yelling In front of  MA FACE!

"YAH! STOP Y---" my word cut off by a man voice

"can i ask you girls something?"

"yah who are you whodare to cut off my---"  "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAH PLEASE STOP CUTTING OFF MY WORD!! CAN YOU GUYS??!!!" I yell on an angry tone.

yeah, i am so scary if i am mad, and everyone know it.

When i look at someone who has cutting off me--

"pfft!!!"

shock.

god now i am scared.

i have yelling at a star.

will i die after now?

SHINEE!

'woah~ she has a powerfull voice' - jjong thought

'rude girl but cute' -onew

'what? she yell at me?' -key

'woah~is she my noona?'- u-know-who-rite? Taemin

'ck ck ck, the girls this time..' -minho

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==================================+++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW chapter 1 up!

hazel look very powerfull and fussy at first,,..

the mellow chap maybe will up at chapter 4/5...

waitt ok??

i have exam till tuesday!

see ya at tuesday!

comment and subcribe are loved~~~