Prologue: The Arrival

The Heartthrob Bachelors and The Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Life is never been difficult when you were born from a rich and powerful family.

All you have to do is to live your life to the fullest.
Not a care in the world whether what you do with your life is for a greater good or not.

Why would even you care,when you have everything that you wanted and needed.

Everything that you wanted and needed is within your hands.

You have a wonderful and sophisticated education you wanted, you just need to choose what courses do you wanna take.

You have the freedom to choose any prestigious school do you wanna get in.

You can be a CEO of your own company.

You can go anywhere in the world when you wanted to relax and just enjoy yourself.

You have your own circle of friends.
Friends who is the same as you, lucky enough to have a wonderful and easy life.

All is well and right in the world that you live in until one day.
A day that changes everything in your world.

A day, which is just a normal day for you and your friends.
You hang out with them in your own mansion.

Relaxing after a tiring weeks of working and studying.
Just a normal day like any other days.
Nothing seems to be out of ordinary.

Some of you are just lounging and relaxing under the soft and comfortable covers of your duvet and sleeping like a baby.

And some of you are engrossed in playing video games, the others playing cards or a game of billiards.

While the others are relaxing and floating in the swimming pool to ease the muscle pain that build up during the tiring days of training.

While some are just enjoying himself with a cup of coffee while currrently immersing himself in the novel he is currently reading.

All is just like any other day.
Nothing to think about anything, just relaxing, until there was a doorbell.

You all look at each other asking, "Do you have any guest?" you just shrugged nonchalantly, and waiting for the maid to come and get it.

When the maid comes with a basket, you all gather to see what was in the basket.

You all turn to each other and stare at the basket and simultaneously ask,

"What is the baby doing in here?" shocked that there is in fact a baby inside the basket.

"And who is this baby?" surprised at the baby's arrival.

"Where did it came from?" curious as who is the baby.

"Where is the parents of this baby?" concern about the baby.

Until one of you notice a white paper beside the baby and took it out to look at it.

"Hey, there was a paper in here, it looks like a letter." and you read it out loud saying,

"This baby belongs to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter