We're Through! Get Over It!!

SoShi Life~

Beautiful Jessica!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Going To Be Writing On Jessica For This Chapter.

 

- Jessica Calls Onew -

 

Onew: Hey Baby! What's Up!

Jessica: Oppa! I need to tell you something * Takes in a deep breath *

Onew: Sure~ What is it?  =)

Jessica: I want to break up!

Silence....

Onew: Sica-ah! Waeyo? Why! What did I do wrong for you to suddenly want to break up? =(

Jessica: I'm sorry, oppa! Please do not contact me anymore! I'm cutting off all relationships with you. Mienhe! =(

Onew: Jessica-ah! Babe, what happened? Why are you suddenly like this?!!!

Jessica: Mienhe oppa! And I've moved house. So don't bother coming to my house! And my cell phone number will be changed! Goodbye, Oppa! I'm sorry!   * click *

Onew: Yah! JUNG SOO YEON!

Onew Thinking: She really meant it.. * Tears starting to flow *

-------------------------------

JESSICA'S POV

I was sick and tired of having to hide Donghae! So I decided to finally call up Onew and break up with him! After The phone call, I started crying! After crying I went to change my cell phone number and I told everybody in my contact list that I'm going to change my number. Everybody, except Onew!

END OF POV

 

ONEW'S POV

I was in my bathroom getting ready to take a bath when suddenly a phone call came. I was figuring out whether to take my bath first then call that person back or answer it now and get it over with. I decided to get it over with. I checked the caller ID and was relieved I chose to answer the call. It was Jessica! I haven't talked to her in 14 hours! I was expecting Jessica to invite me over to her house so we could again to make up for the other time, but instead I received a call of her asking to break up. I was speechless! I couldn't bear to lose my Jessica but she hung up on me. Afterwards, I tried calling her again but apparently she changed her number already. I was too heart broken. I was planning on looking for her when he go to school tomorrow.

END OF POV

 

---------------------------------------------

The next day in Seoul University.

 

Jessica was walking up the steps of Seoul University's building. When she heard someone from behind yell " Jessica! Wait Up, Babe " . Jessica stopped in her tracks and spun around, recognizing Donghae's voice! " Hey, Babe " said Donghae. " Annyeong, Jagiyaa " said Jessica.

" So, what do you want to do after school today, Babe?" Said Donghae while wrapping his arm around Jessica's waist.

" Hmm.. Let's go to a movie! Afterwards we can go shopping! =) With Wooyoung Oppa and Tiffany Unnie! " said Jessica.

" What! Shopping again! Jessica, At this rate there won't be a need for me to work out anymore! Your shopping bags weigh a ton! " whined Donghae.

" Jessica Jung Soo Yeon!!! " Jessica heard this familiar voice and spun around and she saw Onew.

" Jessica! Why! Why! " asked Onew. " I said I didn't want anymore to do with you anymore, Onew Oppa! " yelled Jessica and went closer to Donghae.

" Babe, who's this? Your friend? " questions Donghae and eyes Onew while hugs Jessica closer.

" Oppa! Let's go! I don't know who this person is. Let's go! " comanded Jessica and starts pulling Donghae towards the entrance.

" You're NOT GOING ANYWHERE SICA! " Screamed Onew!

" Sir, I believe you're not a student of Seoul University. Kindly leave the premises or I shall have to call for backup to withdraw you from the premises. " ordered the Security Guard.

" Mr. Security Guard! Kindly ask him to leave immediately! He's scaring my Jagiyaa! " asks Donghae and starts guiding Jessica to the entrance.

" BWOH! YOUR GIRLFRIEND? Jessica! You left me for this !? " Screamed Onew at the top of his lungs.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and turned around staring at them and started whispering. Two girls suddenly came over and approached Donghae and Onew.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa! " said Girl Number 1 to Donghae while checking him out.

" Hey, Oppa! " said Girl Number 2 to Onew while batting her long eye lashes at him.

" Yah! What Are You Two Doing!!! " Screamed Jessica!

" What does it look like WE'RE doing? " asked another girl with a bunch of other girls behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh!

Who are those girls?

Next Chapter To Find Out!

 

BTW, I'm The New Co-Author!

JeTiFied