My Everything

[drabble] My Everything

 

Henry always had everything he wanted: from the day he could remember till the day he left Canada. He wanted a violin that much and so his parents bought him one despite the doubts and not to mention the financial problems that coupled with it. HE wanted to dance so just like before, his parents invested on his dance classes. HE wanted to learn piano, and so he was enrolled in one and his god father bought him one for his birthday. Indeed, Henry had everything.

 

Henry works hard to keep everything that he treasures and thus deserve all of it: His violin, his piano, his family. He worked hard to learn how to play the violin despite the calluses that it brought, for he knew how hard it was for his dad to buy him one, or the fact that his mom had to work two jobs to pay for his lessons. So naturally, he excelled; and he even managed to get a scholarship at a prestigious musical academy, His parents were proud of him. Henry worked hard to memorize the notes and chords and he took care of the piano that his godfather bought him, for he knew how proud his godfather was when he plays for his guests and amazes them; He had always believed in Henry and Henry proved he deserved it. Henry worked hard to learn how to dance gracefully despite the body pains and constant yells, because he wanted to be famous; it will take everything he had.

 

Henry loses everything, when he stepped into the foreign land and received not a welcome smile but lashes of insults and criticisms. Henry would cry himself to bed and neglect the violin he most treasured. HE loses everything, even the spark of hope when all the fans chant SJ13 as he play the part he wished he never had. Henry lost everything as he sulk in bed, his violin kept at one side with no intention of picking it up ever again; he had lost all hope, dream and determination.

 

But much to Henry’s Surprise, He regains everything when he feels the warm embrace that only Ryeowook provides. HE regains everything when Ryeowook cooks him anything he wanted and treated him like a little spoiled child. He thinks he had everything when Ryeowook smiles and holds his hand during interviews and shows. Henry indeed regained everything when Ryeowook whispered I love You as they both fall asleep. And Henry knew Ryeowook helped him have everything he always wanted, well in fact Ryeowook gave him more than what he expected.