Chapter 7: what should i name this chapter?

Highschool Throwdown
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungeun freezes and holds her breath while Jinsol just sits there with Jungeun on her lap holding her by the waist not even breathing. 

 

"W-what did you just say?" Jinsol said

 

"W-what? D-did i-" Then suddenly the door opened revealing her mother.

 

"Jungeun! Have you- Oh" Her mother paused after seeing the scene in front of her. "kids really…Hello there Jinsol. Nice seeing you here" 

 

The three of them just stared at each other not moving, Jinsol is contemplating whether to leave or to stay here and talk about what just happened. 

 

Jungeun's Mother left them after telling her that she will be gone tomorrow for a meeting. Jungeun got up from Jinsol's lap who is still in a trance. She was about to question her when Jinsol got up.

 

"Babe let me exp-" 

 

"I'm leaving" Is all that Jinsol said before climbing down the window. 

 

Jungeun fears nothing when it comes to her relationship with Jinsol since they have a completely perfect and Jinsol will never leave her for anything, she will always be there, But after what just happened she fears that all of those years of being together will be gone. 

 

She breaks down into tears, sitting on the floor while sobbing on her hands. All that is left for her to do is to tell the truth to Jinsol, if she doesn't then I guess fate will decide for her relationship. 









 

After Jinsol left, she didn't know where to go. Her plan in staying at Jungeun's backfired, so much for being her home. She sits at the bus bench wearing her black hoodie and ripped jeans with a cap on her head.

 

She doesn't know what to feel at the moment. Should she feel angry? cheated? sympathies herself? She doesn't know. She thinks about the possibilities of what happened between her best friend and her girlfriend. 

 

She shook off the thoughts because she shouldn't drop into conclusions already if she didn't hear Jungeun's explanation. 

 

She sighed as she thought of what she's going to do in her relationship. Jungeun cheating on her didn't cross her mind ever, they always have this perfect relationship that no one ever is going to break them apart.. 

 

Until one of them made a mistake causing their relationship to crumble. 

 

It was hard to get Jungeun to say yes. She tried everything just to convince Jungeun to be in a relationship with her. Until one day at the cafeteria she asked her again with the help of her friends. 

 

"Dude you really have to ask her. You two are just waiting for each other. Why not make a move now?" 

Sooyoung said as she shakes Jinsol 

 

"Yeah Jinsol. Stop being a coward and ask her out now." Haseul joined in 

 

"Stop shaking me" Sooyoung stopped her movement and Jinsol sighed 

 

"What's in your mind?" Haseul asked her then suddenly Sooyoung laughed and Haseul looked at her in question.

 

"Nothing. What you just said sounds like you took it from a social media app Hahaha But anyways go on"

She waved her off while she munched on her fries. 

 

"I don't know guys. All this time I did everything to make her say yes. But she still doesn't say anything to me" Jinsol said sadly, she picks her food not even bother eating. "Leave me alone please while i mope on my dream girl" 

 

She puts her hood on, pulling the strings to hide herself. Then suddenly she heard chairs screeching on the floor. Haseul pulled her hoodie and held her hostage while Sooyoung pointed a plastic spoon at her neck.

 

"What the , let me go s" Jinsol said as she struggled to get out of Haseul's hold on her and Sooyoung not so threatening spoon. 

 

They are starting to get attention from the people in the cafeteria, Some of them watch them amused and Some of them just fangirl over Jinsol being cute.

 

"i'm going to say this once and you can't say 'no' in this order. Understood" She slightly pushed forward the spoon unto her neck. 

 

When Jinsol nodded she continued

 "Alright Ms.Jung, You ask Jungeun right here right now if you don't i'm going to spread thi

Please log in to read the full chapter