— TEASER #1

❅ MUSE — PLAY M ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP! DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 17.
Please log in to read the full chapter
UNITY   teaser one “Again!” The dance instructor called out with her hands placed authoritatively on her hips. “You guys are suppose to debut next week and you still can’t get it right, huh?” She strictly yelled.   The five girls wordlessly nodded in unison, sweat dripping from the temples of their foreheads. It wasn’t that they couldn’t get the choreography down, no. They had done it nearly a thousand times by now. It just wasn’t perfect. The hand gestures, the expressions — it’s wasn’t perfect. It didn’t help that they were all nervous. Only one more week until their debut stage. The years of hard, bitter training all leading up to those 3 minutes on stage.   The girls went into their starting positions once again, their expressions tired and exhausted — some of the girls having only gotten 3 hours of sleep the previous night. However, once the music began, their expressions instantly changed — alluring, dreamy, and mysterious. The dance instructor finally seemed pleased for a full minute or two until someone stepped out of place. The music suddenly stopped. “AGAIN.” The instructor yelled.   There was no use fighting it or blaming each other at this point, so the girls got into starting position again and waited for the music to begin.    

 

Author's Note     Hi guys!! This layout scrolls btw. Please apply!! I want to get this story started asap while I still have a lot of time on my hands!! Like I’m super impatient and want to start it now.
Please log in to read the full chapter