Short Escape

Short Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to the feel of hair on his face and the warmth from the morning sun shining through the windows, which by the way making his eyes twitch before he can finally open both. Quirking a smile when his sight catches the person lying beside him in the heavy comforters, he decided that he can't even take his eyes off the scene.

Must be too tired.

He smoothed the slight crease on her forehead as she pouted in her sleep, probably encountering something she didn't like in her dreams, still staring albeit too long. It felt comforting. It felt good.

Her face twitched a bit as she felt movements close to her, whining a bit as she forced her body to listen to her and wake up. Blinking a few times, her vision cleared up to a pair of eyes looking at her own, realising his stare, she felt a burning sensation in her cheeks.

"Good mor...oof!"

Her hand had come up to cover his face. "Will you stop looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like what you're doing right now."

His own hand grabbed hers and removed it from blocking his vision before he pulled her close, feeling brave all of a sudden, still staring at her brown eyes and messed up hair.

"You know, I'll never get tired of looking at you."

She wrinkled her nose in disgust at his greasy line so early in the morning. Forgetting her embarrassment at his stare earlier, she made a face.

"From which film is it this time?"

And it was his turn to whine at how she always had to ruin the moment and why can't she just play along making her laugh in his embrace, he always had that effect on her. So, she kissed him chastely on his lips, lingering at that soft feeling for a bit before looking up at him.

"Good Morning."

He just grinned and leaned down for another kiss.

"Good Morning."

Pulling her small frame closer to his, he spooned her, his lips on top of her head murmuring soothing tunes only known to him, all the while she was counting the rise and fall of his chest, cherishing and carving each and every moment in their minds.

---

"Jeon Jungkook! Yah, you've been in there for almost an hour already. I want to shower too! We're running late."

She shouted from the other side of the hotel bathroom door, one hand clutching on her orange towel while the other has gotten tired from brushing her teeth too many times. One or two heartbeats later, the light brown haired man emerged from the door wearing black sweater and only a towel to cover his beneath, pinching her cheek like he has no care in the world.

"You're the one who refused my kind offer of showering together earlier Miss Lee, don't go blaming me now."

"ert!" She only growled lowly at him, before proceeding into the bathroom.

"Oh, and baby, I think that the hot..." Cue, the sound of shower being . "...water has run out."

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

---

This was the second time she stepped foot in Germany, but the scenery captured her all the same, she wondered if she ever told him that, which probably answered her puzzlement as to why he suggested coming here. She stared at his back, slowing her steps and watched him admiring the surroundings. This was something unimaginable, a taboo even, to do back in their hometown considering their career as an idol. For the first time in her twelve years of dwelling in the industry, she felt truly free, not having to watch her back all the time, not that she ever got caught.

"Yah!"

She felt a knock on her head, which could only be the work of him, he was towering over her petite frame.

"Yah, even if you're taller than me, I'm still your noona." She reprimanded, to the chagrin of the other.

"Really? Cause you sure didn't look or behave like a noona to me."

"Are you complimenting me or just messing around?"

"Do you really want to spend the rest of our day off trying to fight me?"

"Okay, fine.."

She blew her fringe already digging into her purse to find a hair tie. Biting the tie, she then struggled to gather the stressful mane before he grabbed the tie from and pulled her to the side of the bridge that was not in people's way before sitting on top of the ledge with her wedged in between his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter