Fansign

Fansign

'Han, sorry but I can't come to the fansign event later.'

 

That one sentence made Jeonghan's mood go down in an instant. He was particularly excited for the event but now that his girlfriend is not coming to cheer him on, he's not that hyped anymore. 

 

"Jeonghan-ah! Are you ready to get this thing started?" S.Coups came and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder with pumped up energy. 

 

Jeonghan looked up at S. Coups and heaved a sigh, "nope."

 

"Oh she's not coming." S.Coups nodded in understanding. "Well, atleast, this is the only fansign she's not coming to. Don't feel so bad." He tried to comfort the sullen Jeonghan. 

 

"Coups." 

 

"The one who should really feel bad has to be Wonwoo." S.Coups continued, "Tine never visits him during our fansign events just to irritate Wonwoo." He laughed as he pats his friend's back. 

 

"That's not the same Coups." Jeonghan heaved another sigh, "Wonwoo does something that gets into Tine's nerves. That's always before our fansign events. You know, let's just go."

 

The two joined the other members and went on their way to the event venue. 

 

Even when the event started, Jeonghan's mood didn't change. He would smile at the fans but never silly in front of them. 

 

"Seventeen will just have a five minute break." A staff announced through the microphone after a long while. 

 

One by one, the members stood up and stretched their muscles before going backstage. 

 

"Oi stupid!" Everyone turned to that voice's direction. "Jeon Wonwoo" 

 

"JAGI!" "Tine? What are you doing here?" Wonwoo and Jeonghan blurted out at the same time. 

 

"Hi everyone!" Tine waved with a smile while avoiding Wonwoo's embrace. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked again. 

 

Wonwoo's girlfriend chuckled, "nothing much, just here to irritate you guys." She smiled, "Don't expect anything, Bee's not with me."

 

"I didn't say anything." Jeonghan muttered. 

 

"But your eyes are expecting." 

 

He was about to answer back when a staff called them to go back up on stage. 

 

"ENJOY!"

 

Once they were back up on stage, they immediately continued. Fan after fan came and some made gimmicks here and there. 

 

They were now on their last fan in line. "Hi oppa." She greeted and handed Jeonghan her copy of the album. 

 

He meant to look at the fan's face but her whole face was covered. "What's your name?"

 

"Uhm, its Jo." She answered in a panicky voice. 

 

Jeonghan smiled widely. He recognizes that voice, and now that she moved forward a bit more, he recognized her smell. 

 

"Jo huh." He smirked. 

 

During the whole time that they interacted, he kept on staring at her with hearts in his eyes. 

 

"Time's up." A staff came and ushered her to go. 

 

"Bye oppa, thank you."

 

"Bye Bee." He smiled. 

 

Realizing he figured everything out, she removed her mask and cap. The other members were shocked to see Jeonghan's girlfriend that's not supposed to come. 

 

"Bye, I'll see you backstage."

 

After a few more performances and ments, the fansign ended. The boys went back stage one by one, with Jeonghan leading the group. 

 

He went straight to where Tine and Bee should be. Once he spotted his girl, he rushed to her and gave her a back hug. 

 

"You said you couldn’t come." He whined. 

 

Bee laughed and faced him while being held by her boyfriend. "I wanted to surprise you but you found me out." She said while playing with a part of his hair. 

 

"Thank you." He hummed and burried his face on her shoulder.

 

"It was nothing." 

 

"It was everything babe. I love you." Jeonghan declared and kissed her. 

 

"Okay, I'm out. Because of you two" Tine pointed them out, "and before Wonwoo gets here. Bye!" She left the room in a hurry. 

 

The couple laughed at her antics. "The two of them are hillarious." They said at the same time. 

 

"I love you Yoon Jeonghan." Bee said and kissed his nose. 

 

"I love you too Soon-to-be Mrs. Yoon." He murmured and kissed her lips.