Seonghwa & Hongjoong 100 Days Anniversary (Part 1)

ATEEZ Daily Life (+ships)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday but some of the members, Seonghwa, San, Wooyoung, Yeosang and Mingi got no schedule so they are practically resting while watching Netflix at their living room. Hongjoong is at the studio to work on his new song as always, meanwhile Yunho and Jongho got their drama shooting schedule.

 

While the other members is focusing on the drama, Seonghwa is busy with his phone. 'Hyung, what are you doing?' Wooyoung ask while trying to peep at the older boy's smartphone. He cannot move too much because San is hugging him like a koala bear. Seonghwa is too focus on the phone he didnt heard the younger's question. Wooyoung free himself from his lover and sit next to Seonghwa, now clearly can see what is his hyung watching on his phone.

 

'What is this? Are you going to cook? Why are you looking at all these recipes?' the younger curiously ask. Seonghwa startled. 'When are you sitting here?' the younger just look at him trying to get his answer. Seonghwa sigh. 'Hmm, you know this Saturday is me and Joong 100 days anniversary. So I kinda want to make him dinner and you know that I'm not really good at cooking' Now the focus is all on Seonghwa. The drama no longer grab the other members attention since they heard Seonghwa mention its him and their leader anniversary. 'Why dont you guys just had dinner outside? At some fancy restaurant?' San said and earning a light slap at the back of his head from Yeosang. 'Ouchh!' he shrieked. 'Did you forget? Hongjoong hyung doesn't like showing his relationship with Seonghwa hyung at public!' Yeosang whisper to San.

 

Yes, just like what Yeosang said. Hongjoong doesnt show much. They may be sweet sometimes but thats it. The leader dont do physical touches or act like they are boyfriends infront of anybody but the members. But Seonghwa is okay with it. He agreed with it when they first start dating. When Seonghwa ask the leader to be his boyfriend, he know what he got himself into. The leader is not even into men in the first place. Seonghwa is his first. Hongjoong is willing to try this relationship because its Seonghwa. Eventhough Seonghwa feels sad about the fact that they dont act like boyfriends sometimes, but he have to endure it. He need to wait until Hongjoong is ready to fully accept him. And beside, only Seonghwa knows how much a sweet boyfriend Hongjoong can be.

 

'Nahh, I dont think its a good idea to go outside just the two of us. He won't agreed to it. But still, I want to do something special. Mingi-ah, your brain is full of ideas right? How about you give me some tips?' Now everyone eyes is on Mingi, waiting for his answer. Mingi reposition himself on the couch and silently thinks for a few seconds before answering. 'Hmm since Hongjoong hyung is working at the studio that day, why dont you give him a suprise at the company? Maybe in his studio or in the practice room? Anywhere private place in the building. I remember on my 1st year anniversary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter