Practice Room

ATEEZ Daily Life (+ships)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

        

.

Like every normal days, the practice room is filled with laughter and noise pollution by the members. Despite being tired, they still do their best for the practice as always and obviously the happy virus giant, Jeong Yunho, are jumping around along with the another giant, Song Mingi.

 

After they are done with the dance practice, they have a two hour rest before they start with another vocal practice. Jongho let out a groan 'Seonghwa hyung. I want ice cream' he said while flashing that look only the oldest one would understand. 

 

‘Hongjoongie, lets get something refreshing downstairs’ Seonghwa ask the leader to follow him to the convenient store. Hongjoong lay down lazily on the bare, cold floor. ‘Bring someone else, i’m tired’ and pretending to sleep. The oldest scoff, this tiny minion! He clear his throat, ‘Okay, fine!’ then he proceed to the door.

 

Hongjoong sigh and quickly goes to Seonghwa. ‘Wait, I’m going with you. I’m sorry, Hwa. Let me get my wallet real quick okay’ he said softly and give a warm smile to the oldest. ‘Okay, I’ll wait outside’ he replied, trying his best to stop his smile.

 

Meanwhile, Jongho and Yeosang watch the scene, amused. ‘Why did he even refuse in the first place?’ Yeosang ask while the youngest just shrug and offer him a perfectly fresh half apple.

 

‘Choi San, can you please stop?!’ said Wooyoung obviously annoyed by the latter. San pout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter