Chapter 02

Living with Vampires [TWICExOC/READER]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, again. Now it seemed like I was laying in a bed. The mattress was very soft and it felt like I was floating.
I wondered how I landed there, because the last thing I remembered was a girl drinking something that had to be blood. Then I noticed that the back of my head hurt. I grunted and touched it but there was no bump. It just hurt.

"Oh, you´re awake!" A voice from my left spoke. I opened my eyes and saw girl in a tracksuit and with pigtails skipping to the door. She opened it and yelled so loud, my head hurt even more.
"He´s awake!" Then she closed the door and turned to me. She had a bright smile plastered on her face. Despite my huge headache I couldn´t help but return the smile. And she had that huge Harry Potter-like glasses on that made her unbelievable cute. Not that she wouldn´t be cute without them.
"Hi, my name is Sana!" She reached with one hand out to me and after a short hesitation I returned the handshake.

Oh my God! How can someone be so adorable?

"I´m S-S-Seungjae, Son Seungjae."
"How´s your head? I heard you collapsed in the kitchen and hit it on the floor."
"Ah, I see. It hurts b-but it´s bearable."
"You´re sure?" Then she gently patted my head. Not strong enough that it would hurt more and I could still feel that she was worried. After she retracted her hand she smiled again. "No reason to blush."

I blushed? Oh God, how embarrassing.

I cleared my throat and tried my best not to stutter.
"It´s pretty warm in here."
"Nah, not really." Again, that bright smile.
Suddenly the door opened. Jihyo stood in the doorway and she looked eveything but happy and calm. (Un)Fortunately she changed her tanktop for a loose black T-shirt.
"You!" She pointed with one finger at me. "Follow me! Right now!" And as fast as she appeared, she was gone.
I decided to follow her order and got out of the bed.
As I wanted to step out of the room, all of a sudden Sana grabbed onto my right arm. I could feel my cheeks getting even warmer.
"I don´t want you to fall again. You still can get dizzy." Again I felt the urge to clear my throat.
"O-okay."

The corridor was brighty lit. The walls were decorated with many paintings and pictures and I could see four doors in total.
As we came closer to the stairs, I could hear a commotion. Probably in the living room. And right before the stairs was another corridor connected to the one we were in. In that one I counted five more doors.

Damn, the apartment is bigger than I thought. This must be some kind of penthouse.

As we made our way downstairs, the voices got louder
"- give him a chance?" A loud voice I didn´t know asked.
"Because we can´t trust him." That was Jihyos voice. "How often do I have to say this? He´s human. We. Don´t. Trust. Humans." I felt Sanas grasp on my arm tighten.

Uhm? What does that mean? Where am I? Have I been captured by some cult or something? Do they believe they´re not humans?

"Ooooooh come on Unnie." The unknown voice from before again. "We don´t even know him and-"
"Exactly!" Jihyo cut her off.
Then Sana called out. "Here we are!" And suddenly there was complete silence. I couldn´t hear anything other than the footsteps of Sana and me.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

With Sana there were now nine girls and the other were standing in a group around the couch and coffee table. The ones with the back to us turned. Jihyo spoke up again.
"Sit down, boy!" Sana let go of me and I made my way through the parting girls to the couch. I didn´t dare to look up so I kept my head low and sat down.
"Look up when I´m talking with you, show some respect." I followed her command and saw the nine girls standing in a half circle around the couch.

Nine beautiful girls I had to say. From left to right it was Jihyo.
Next to her one who chewed gum and thanks to that I could see her frontteeth. I thought she resembled a bunny at first glance. An angry bunny with crossed arms, but her stare made me switch my gaze quickly to the next one.

She had her hair loose and it was in a very dark blue, almost black. Her eyes were crescent shaped and her smile was maybe even brighter than Sanas.
Speaking of her, she just smiled cutely at me. The next one was the tallest of them and had the beauty of a crown princess but she showed no sign of emotion. The expressions that came closest would´ve been disgust or judgement. And who would blame her, considering in what state I was in

Then the small one from before. She had her arms crossed and tried to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter