Final (1/4)

Safe In Your Arms

Donghae stumbled through the flaming corridors that were filling up with smoke, all sense of direction completely abandoning him as he weakly attempted to find the exit. The body he was carrying on his back seemed to be getting heavier with ever step he took forward.

 

“Stay with me Hyung! We’re almost there.” He managed to choke out, his throat burning like sandpaper was being rubbed against it.

 

Donghae didn’t even get a reply, the body in his arms being too far gone to make a coherent sentence. His eyes dripped with tears as the fumes became heavier. He felt consciousness almost leaving him as his head throbbed due to the lack of oxygen.

 

One step.

 

Two steps.

 

Three steps.

 

The only thing that kept him going despite the bitter agony in his veins was the body in his arms. Donghae would do anything to save him. He valued his life over his own.

 

His lungs felt scorched as his muscles strained in exhaustion. Sweat was clinging onto his locks, dripping down his brows as he felt almost delirious in the heat. The burning building felt like a maze that kept twisting with every step he stumbled.

 

But just like a ray of sun shining after a storm, a white light greeted them among the smoke. He went towards the light almost blindly, unceremoniously exiting what he thought seemed to hold all the horrors of hell. Donghae was in the brink of loosing consciousness when an angel came to him. 

 

If the angel was there, maybe death won’t be too bad at all.

 

•••

 

K-Entertainment Breaking News

 

Massive fire outbreak at Music Bank

 

Kpop fans are left shocked and devastated as the KBS building in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, where the Iconic Music Bank is recorded busts into flames as the Idols and the fans flee for their lives. 

 

Music Bank, which as of 2015 broadcasted internationally through KBS world, is left completely destroyed as the fire which spread through the waiting rooms leaving the idols scurring outside for cover. The police suspect foul play against one of the idol groups performing that day as it seems too intentionally done by a professional arsonist. The official police report is yet to be released and the entertainment agencies have not made a statement.

 

Many popular Idol groups such as  TVXQ, Super Junior, Exo, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, Winner and Got7 were present when the incident occurred. All of them, including their managers and staff managed to escape with minimum casualties. Miraculously no deaths were reported that day and the audience was safely evacuated too.

 

However a media outrage occurred as Super Junior, who were promoting their Time Slip albums, were rescued. They were evacuated last of everyone and there seemed to be a heated argument between the members and the security staff and firefighters as they attempted to re enter the burning building as one of their members (Lee Donghae) was left behind. 

 

They claimed that one of their other members who was supposed to be MCing that night (Kim Heechul) was also not to be seen among the survivors. However the group including the managers were held back from entering the building as it was deemed to explode at any moment and everyone was ordered to be a safe distance away.

 

The spectators had even witnessed Eunhyuk assaulting one of the officers that held him back, running towards the pair that emerged from the burning building, followed by Choi Siwon and leader, Leeteuk as well as two of the managers. Both Lee Donghae and Kim Heechul made it out alive, however the public had mixed reactions about their behavior and conduct.

 

•••

 

Kpoplover: This is why Super Junior should be banned. It’s disgusting how they even assaulted the security officers who were their to protect them.

 

EunhaeLife: I love how everyone’s saying that Eunhyuk ASSAULTED a security officer, when all he did was elbow him away and run towards Donghae.#EunhaeIsReal

 

JewELFish: Reply to Kpoplover: Well if your best friend (or lover) was in a burning building the security was refusing to let you go into, you’d react the same way.

 

 

•••

 

Seraphina17: Suju finally showed their real faces. Pathetic.

 

SJnELF: reply to Seraphina17: Yeah they showed that they’d be willing to run into a building in flames to save one of the members. #True_Brotherhood

 

SuperELFs: The other idols just got into vans and left, even though only half of the members were with them. SuJu is the only group that waited till all their members were rescued.

 

Havana155:reply to SuperELFs: The other groups actually listened to their managers while SuJu behaved like little kids.

 

SJnELF: reply to Havana155: Well the SuJu managers were trying to go back to Donghae too. Just shows how they’re a true family unlike all the others.

 

•••

 

Heavenly45: Eunhyuk should apologize. The security was just doing their job. And if he was so concerned about Donghae, why did he leave him behind in the first place?

 

JavaNii: reply to Heavenly45: Ikr!!! They left their own member behind and blamed the security. The nerve....

 

ELF4ever: They were running out of a bloody burning building! There must not have been time to check! 

 

ELFsince2005: It was the security’s fault in the first place for letting an arsonist in!

 

SilverMyeolchi: The media was just taking pictures and the security was just standing around. Only Super Junior made an actual effort to save their members.

 

•••

 

BreaNigel: Leeteuk is the worst leader ever. He left his own member behind.

 

AttentionSeeker83: Leeteuk went through a lot of struggle and still managed keep Suju alive for 15yrs. He deserves more respect. #BestLeader

 

Teukie_11: In the videos, you can clearly see how devastated he looks. It’s heartbreaking. And people have the audacity to say that he doesn’t care.

 

•••

 

LoyalELF: How did Donghae manage to get left behind in the first place? I mean he’s one of the more athletic members too.

 

Heenim83: Donghae was carrying Heechul on his back. And Heechul wasn’t even supposed to be with Suju, he was MCing (so he should be in the other waiting rooms). Maybe he went back for Heechul.

 

FishyLover: Either way Dongahe saved Heechul’s life. 

 

•••

 

EunhaeNKyumin: Super Junior is appearing in Knowing Bro’s. We’ll finally get to know what actually happened.

 

 

(A/N: Comment your thought down below~ Thanks for reading xD )