Ice Cream Kiss (Changlix)

SKZ Challenge


Changbin rose an eyebrow to a giggling Felix barging into his door while he's in front of his computer. He has a bag full of ice creams in different flavors slung on his arm but the older still didn't know that.

"What got you so excited about, Lixie?" Changbin stopped what he's doing and turned the swivel chair around to finally face his boyfriend.

"Let's play!" Felix said excitedly, he's buzzing with so much energy as he plopped down into his boyfriend's lap. The older groaned at the sudden weight on him but catched his boyfriend nonetheless, wrapping his strong arms around the younger's waist.

"Oh-kay? Uhm like right now?"

"Yes! See I have this craving of ice cream earlier so I go to the ice cream shop-"

"Wait baby, you eat ice cream first thing in the morning?"

"That's not the point, babe! So yeah, I was there in the shop and suddenly had this idea!"

Changbin looked at him seriously and Felix laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "so what are playing then?"

Felix whined, he knew exactly what that tone means, "aww come on, Binnie, I'm sorry. I should have eaten my proper breakfast first before getting an ice cream, I'm sorry, it will not happen again, I promise."

"You said that before."

"This time really, I promise, please." Felix bumps his nose to Changbin's in a cute and endearing manner, it may or may not be causing Changbin's heart to swell.

"Okay, okay! Our health is important Lix, you know that right? You can't just skip breakfast for ice cream, you understand me, Sunshine?"

"Yes, yes, I know. I know. And yes, I understand. I promise." Felix has now a frown on his lips and he's about to get off of Changbin's lap but the older's heart is also now aching because of how he made his sunshine sad. He quickly tightened his hold around his waist and planted a kiss on Felix's cheek.

"What are we playing?" That seemed to put the sparks back to Felix's eyes.

"Well, do you still want to play?" Felix asked carefully.

"Of course!"

Felix grinned and giggled, God, Changbin was so far gone in love with the sunshine in his lap and he really felt bad for making him sad a while ago.

"So we'll be playing ice cream kiss challenge!"

"Oh baby, if you want to kiss me, you just have to ask. Don't need to use some ice cream." Changbin wiggles his eyes which made Felix rolled his eyes playfully.

"Let's make kissing more fun then!"

"Hey! Are you saying that my kisses with you are not fun?"

"You know that's not what I mean!"

"Okay! Okay! Mechanics?"

Felix bounced on Changbin's lap, "Try to guess the ice cream's flavor through my mouth, the winner gets whatever they want."

"Whatever I want huh? How about if I want your heart?" Changbin grinned.

"Babe, keep up, you already have my heart and body and soul." Now it's Felix's turn to wiggle his eyebrows. Changbin chuckled while squeezing his younger boyfriend's waist.

"If you win, maybe I'll finally wear that lacepantyyougotforme." Changbin really didn't hear that but he has already an idea of what it was about, if Felix seductively bit his lower lip is anything to go by. Suddenly, Changbin's energy level went to 100%, he's so on for taking this challenge and he has to win. God, please, lemme win, Changbin thought.

"What got you thinking? Come on, is that a yes?" Felix giggles.

"Of course, I'm bored anyway since I just finished a song, so let's play!"

"Okay! So, of course, I'll cover your eyes and nose yeah? Annnnd you have to at least guess seven correct flavors, since I only have nine flavors in all."

"Okay, baby. Bring it on!"

Once Changbin has his eyes and nose covered, Felix was still in the older's lap and the ice creams were scattered on the desk behind him. He then starts to peel a mango-flavored ice cream, he's vibrating with so much happiness and energy and Changbin could feel it and he just smiled blindly, he knew he did the right thing. He wants his sunshine to always be this happy.

"You ready, Binie?" Felix giggles, he then starts to munch the first flavor.

"I am, love."

Felix hummed as the sweetness of the mango spreads into his mouth, the coldness of the treat made him shiver. He carefully puts away the remaining part of the ice cream and wraps his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

Changbin feels the cold lips of Felix on to his, he immediately pokes the tip of his tongue on Felix's lips, tasting the flavor.

"Mhmm~" Changbin could already taste the flavor but he still wanted to kiss his boyfriend, "it's mango." He said in between kisses, and Felix pulled away from his lips while giggling.

"Yep! That was so easy right? You already have one point!"

The second time Felix's lips was pressed onto Changbin's, the latter has his hands wrapped around the younger's waist still and he even grinned during their kiss because he already knew what flavor he was tasting. The older pulled away with a loud smack, "Chocolate!" He then heard cute giggles from Felix.

"Good! Get ready for the next one!" Felix grins widely as he peeled another ice cream with strawberry flavor, it's his favorite flavor. He quickly took a bite and munched it then back at pressing his already cold lips onto his boyfriend's.

Changbin is smiling again while they kiss, he exactly knows the flavor, how could he not know this? It's Felix's favorite flavor in the world. But since he's still enjoying the kiss, he playfully nibbled the younger's bottom lip then it as if he's all the flavor from there.

"Hmmp!- Bin!" Felix whines, tightening his grip on Changbin's nape.

Changbin chuckles as he squeezes Felix's waist then he finally lets his lower lip go, "sorry baby, you just taste so good, I cannot help it."

"I know but we're still playing." There's a pout on his lips and Changbin can just guess it, he knew his boyfriend too well with or without a blindfold on.

"I am playing. So what's next?"

Felix just clicks his tongue, his hands are busy peeling the next flavored ice cream that this time he chose milk.

"Here I come~" Felix lively says, he cupped Changbin's cheeks with his palms and closed the gap between them. Changbin hummed in acknowledgement, he totally knew this one even though he's not fond of it.

As playful as always, Changbin pecks Felix's lips three times before answering, "bleeh! It's milk." Felix giggles at that again, he plants another kiss on Changbin's lips, "and you're right. You got four points already."

"Hah! This was easy, I told you that you could just ask me if you want a kiss, no need for this blindfold and ice cream." Changbin clicks his tongue not in annoyance because he has a proud smirk on his lips as he rests his head on the backrest of his chair without letting Felix's waist go.

"I enjoyed doing this though, it's fun!"


"Whatever makes you happy, Lixie." Because that's the truth, Changbin would do anything for Felix's happiness.

"I'm happy when I'm with you. Love you!" Felix's love for the older includes all the things that he likes about Changbin, he loves it when Changbin indulges him even for the smallest things like this- playing simple games that's fun.

"I love you too so much, Sunshine. Now, what's next? I'm so ready!" Saying the last three words in English made Felix giggle loudly, it sounds so cute. The next flavor he chose was melon, he has doubts if his boyfriend can guess it since he's not too fond of eating watermelon in the daily basis. He pressed his lips again to Changbin's but he's not moving, he lets the older moves his own lips, gathering all the sweetness from his mouth.

"Oh? Wait, I think I know this but..." Changbin surges forward again and Felix happily kisses his boyfriend back this time, so what? He loves kissing Changbin.

"Mhmm, that thing I rarely eat, what was it?" Felix laughs this time, Changbin rests his forehead on one of Felix's shoulders. He's thinking so hard that it's endearing to see him like this, it just proves how he's also serious in doing this game with Felix. Others may think it's childish, that indulging his boyfriend shows how whipped he was for the other, but neither of them cares.

"Ah!" Changbin's body jolted upright that if he's not wearing a blindfold Felix could see the excited look on his face and the sparkles in his eyes.

"Hmm? What was it?" Felix asks, smiling widely copying the older because Changbin has now a big smile on his own lips.

"It's melon! Watermelon! Right?" Felix gasps a bit surprised.

"Ohhhh~ you got it, baby. Last four flavors to go!"

"I need two more points, right?"

"Yes, I need you to guess two more flavors already, I can't feel my lips." It's too much cold that it made Felix's lips numb.

Changbin laughs, "do we need to stop?"

"I think I can still go for two more flavors."

"Okay, if you're so sure."

"Hmm, I'm fine." Felix already peeled a corn-flavored one. He rarely eats ice cream with this particular flavor but it's not that bad, he actually thought that he would include this to the list of ice cream flavors he'll consider buying in the future.

Changbin was the one cupping the younger's face, hoping that it'll somehow warm up his boyfriend's lips, he took Felix's lips and he always knew the flavor somewhere.

"I think this is sweet corn." He says.

"Ah, you're so good at this, I love it." Felix laughs, back at vibrating in Changbin's lap just because he's purely happy and excited.

"I'm glad you're having a good time today, lovely." Changbin blindly pinched Felix's cheek which made the younger whine because he's busy peeling the next flavored ice cream at the moment.

"Okay, quick! Guess this one!" Felix hurriedly pressed his numb lips onto Changbin's who happily accepted the offer, kissing Felix's lips lovingly as well as them to taste the flavor of the ice cream. He hummed once he got the taste of it, pulling the upper lip slightly because it seems to feel like it's a coconut too.

Felix groans at the action, "yah- Bwinwi yung!" He playfully smacks Changbin's chest after his poor lip was free from his boyfriend's teeth. Changbin is having fun too, you can't blame him for acting like this. He lowly laughs at the younger, satisfied, "that's coconut, and your lips felt like one."

"Tsk, I'll let that slide because I'm glad you got it right. Ah, my lips felt batter already."

"Well, you should have thought that before suggesting this game no?" Changbin grins as he gets rid of the blindfold and face mask that shield his eyes and nose.

"Yeah, yeah. But that was still fun!" Felix has a happy smile on his face, it always looks good on him. He then move slightly closer to the older's front, dragging his on Changbin's thighs.

"So, you're teasing me already, love. I am meaning to claim my prize later.." Changbin's not actually complaining, if the tightness of his grip around Felix's waist is anything to go by. Felix just gave him a sultry smile while wrapping his arms back around the older's neck.

"Don't you want extra rewards? You know for doing a very good job? I'm actually surprised of how good and natural you are while playing this with me." Felix cutely says using his soft voice while rubbing his nose to Changbin's. And upon hearing extra rewards, something twitches inside the older's pants and he's a fool for not taking the damn offer.

"Well if you insist, who am I to decline such nice proposition?" Changbin was already abandoning his swivel chair and carried a giggling Felix with him into their bedroom.

Ice creams of different flavors were now forgotten on the desk.....