Tequila

Eunrong One-shots/Multi-shots

Tequila by G Soul ft. Hoody

Eunji sits at the table, face down with a drink in her hand. Her friends, Bomi and Hayoung are still dancing to the club music. Eunji lifts her head and looks at her watch and sighs as it read 4:23 AM.

"The sun will come up soon and I'm still in the club..." She states to herself self shaking her head in disbelief.

She looks around the club and notices how everyone is trying to find somebody to leave with. Bomi had forced her to come due to her “lack of love life.” Eunji thought it was stupid to be trying to find love now when she’s only just started her singing career. She gets up and walks over to the bar. A little more, a few more drinks, cause it seems easier if you're drunk. 

When she gets to the bartender she orders and looks around while she waits. Eunji notices a woman walk up and stand next to her. The woman was a little bit taller than her, she had cute look, big eyes matched while double eyelids, her lips were perfect, she was the definition of beauty in Eunji's eyes. 

Eunji felt herself staring but couldn't get herself to look away. The woman turned and looked her in the eyes it felt like a competition to see who would look away first but neither seemed like they walked to lose. It wasn't until the bartender called out to Eunji to hand her the drinks she ordered. Eunji takes the drinks and suddenly an idea hits her.

"Tequila shot on me?" Eunji says turning to the beautiful woman and pushes one over for her to take. Noticing the woman was hesitating Eunji continued "Don't be nervous baby, I don't need your number. I'm just trying to have fun." 

Eunji notices the woman loosen up a bit. Eunji smiles at her when the woman raises an eyebrow questioningly while taking the drink from her. The woman sees the charming eye smile and can't help but smile back.

"Why should I trust you? It's been a few minutes and you're already trying to give me drinks..." The woman, Chorong, chuckles grabbing the younger woman's shoulder gently. 

"The night is young and I think I need someone. Honestly, I know you feel the same. Just keep me company some time." Eunji leaned in whispering in Chorong's ear. She saw the woman shiver when her breath brushes across her ear. Eunji leans back smirking at the shorter woman who stands before her dazed. 

Chorong shakes her head cursing herself for feeling out of breath at simple words. She turns from the woman and drinks the shot quickly needing something to take her mind away from the intoxicating woman.

"I'm not looking for anything... I'm telling you in case you misunderstood." Chorong turns back to Eunji after she finally composed herself. Eunji smiles and raises her hand pushing Chorong's hair behind her ear.

"I know you don't want things to be complicated. Let me just take you home tonight." Eunji agrees with the woman. Eunji looks composed and in control but inside she is hoping the woman doesn't reject her offer.

"Only if you meet my request." Chorong takes a step closer to Eunji feeling the distance is too much considering the conversation they're having. Eunji raises her eyebrows and nods to Chorong. "Tequila shots for me." Chorong finishes making her request.

"That's all baby?" Eunji laughs already turning to the bartender to order it.

"After this drink maybe." Chorong smiles shyly. She is embarrassed that someone has made her agree so fast. "You don't even need to know my name?" Chorong is teasing the woman and Eunji notices this right away.

"What are you trying to do to me?" Eunji lowers her voice as the grabs the woman's waist pulling her closer so there was no space between them.

"I'm just trying to have fun." Chorong jokes as she repeats the words of the singer from earlier. Chorong looks up at the charming woman and wraps her arms around her neck before continuing. "Chorong." Eunji looks her unmoving absentmindedly nodding her head as she stares at the woman's lips. 

"Chorong... It's my name." She laughs when the puppy-like woman finally realizes what she just said. "Do I get to know yours?" Chorong asks her.

"Oh, my name. You want to know my name. Eunji, I think." She responds extremely flustered as she surprised shes gotten this far. Chorong smiles at the cute girl and takes the drink from the bartender. She raises her eyebrows and hands one to the still embarrassed woman. 

"I'd say let's leave but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. You seem lonely and if we go to my house I'm not sure you could leave without falling in love with me." Chorong smirks at Eunji hoping to remain in control of this game they were playing.

"I'm not that lonely to love you." Eunji smirks back. She wasn't going to let Chorong win this easily.

"We'll see about that..." Chorong says while turning and pulling Eunji's hand with her. Eunji looks in the crowd and makes eye contact with Bomi who simply smirks and whispers something to Hayoung. Eunji shakes her head knowing she'll have to answer questions tomorrow. Once they are outside of the club Eunji stops and pulls Chorong to face herself.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Eunji asks making sure the woman isn't making a drunk decision she might regret later. Chorong appreciates this and wraps her arms around Eunji's neck pulling her down to her. The kiss was quick yet still took Eunji's breath away. Eunji stands there with her eyes closed already imagining what's in store for her. One kiss and she's intoxicated... She's not sure she'll be able to handle whatever Chorong plans on doing to her at her house.

"I told you, let’s just have a good time. Let me just take you home tonight." Chorong winks before turning back around continuing to her car leaving Eunji standing there dazed.

"That’s all for now baby." Chorong grabs Eunji's hand pulling her. "Not that lonely to love me? You still believe that?" Chorong laughs as Eunji one just now seemed to check back into reality.

 

A/N

Stay tuned for part two of this!