Disappointed

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi arrived back home quite late. He entered the bed room and found Mina already fast asleep. He made his way to the bathroom just to wash his face. He noticed mina’s just worn dress left on the counter top of the cabinet in the toilet. He can smell the scent of her perfume still fresh on the dress. “....she must have gone somewhere....” grabbing the dress and throwing it in the laundry basket with frowning eyebrows. He out on a simple plain white T shirt and a sweat pants he made his way to his study. He sat on his working chair and staring into a blank space. He remembered how Namjoon told him about his relationship with Min Hee. He envys Joonie for being so confident . How he wished he is just like him. Then Seo Yeon came to his head. He can only remember the girl vividly. “...Seo Yeon...” the name left his mouth “..what happen to her?...” he thought to himself “..idiot!...I may look like a creep...I shouldn’t be thinking of her....it’s all in the past..”.Yoongi open his laptop and start focusing on his work.

 

...almost two years later....

 

“.....eomma!...we are going to the orphanage now..and I’m taking Yoon Joon with me!.....” “....drive safe and send my regards to father Han!...”.The “...noona...are you sure you don’t want me to come?...” “..no JB... just help eomma at the shop..she needs extra hand her....” Seo Yeon told the new kid working as part time at their bakeryshop, Lim Jae Bum “..okay..if you say so...” he said “....drive safe...bye Yoon Joon!...” he added. After all the boxes have been loaded into their car Seo Yeon starts the engine and headed to the main street. “..honey...just help eomma later to arrange the all the cakes and buns...okay....” Yoon Joon is now almost 5 years old is excited “...yes eomma!..I can’t wait to meet my friends there...I miss them...can I lay with them later....” “..yes..honey..of course you can....” Seo Yeon returned back to her attention to the road ahead.

 

.....a few days earlier.....

 

“....Yoongi...I think it’s about time you for you and Mina adopting a child.....you’ve been married for almost two years!....you’ve gone through a check with the finest technology...and I’m not accepting any stupid excuses from the Choi’s anymore!...Mina is totally sterile!...” his mother told him and making an upset comment. “..and whose fault is that?.....she’s your choice anyway!....” Yoongi snorted back. “...Min Yoongi!....don’t speak to your mother like that!...” Mr Min cuts in between their scoldings. Yoongi turn his back from his mother. “..Yoongi...sit down...please...” his father spoke again. The younger CEO took his seat infront of the two elders. “...listen....I’ve arranged you into this marriage and you have obeyed us so far....fair enough...now I’m giving you ...your own choice of what you want to do about it....” Yoongi was silent for a while then he looked up at his father then shifted his gaze to his mother “....just give me sometimes....to work it out….” the older man nodded but his mother glared at him “....don’t make it too long..I’m a very impatient woman....otherwise it will be my way....”. Yoongi didn’t say anything instead cursing in his head. His mother never show tenderness and love to him. How much Yoongi felt disappointed with her but he still loves her, his mother.

 

“...Mina what do you think if we are adopting a child?.....” “..what?!...you must be kidding me Yoongi!....I don’t want to....I’ll get some cured ...you can pay any price right?....” Mina pleaded him. “...Mina..we’ve done everything...but the result is still the same....eomma is upset about it...she wants a positive answer from us…..” Mina realized that just after the news of her medical check her mother in law refused to see her and talk to her. She has became distant from her. It worries her that she’ll soon be kicked out for not able to produce an heir. “..okay...let’s go to an orphanage....” she finally said it. Yoongi has been trying his best to improve their relationship. Though maybe he doesn’t love her but he’s trying to make their relationship better. Namjoon sometimes asked him if he’s okay with everything. Yoongi kept on saying that he wants to make it work with his marriage. At the same time Namjoon reminded him to let him know if it suffocates him he’s always there to support.

 

...back to present time...

 

“..here we are...c’mon honey..help eomma to carry the boxes...” Seo Yeon told his son as she opened the car door. Young Yoon Joon hurriedly follow his mother.Seo yeon noticed an expensive vehicle parked just outside the building but didn’t really pay much attention to it. “..Unnie!.so glad to see you!..it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter