035

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi whines the moment she opens her eyes, seeing her husband staring at her with a worried look on his handsome face and as much as she feels so tired and weak, the only thing that came to her mind was her daughter,

"Where's Yul?"

"Downstairs. Watching 'Cinderella' with some pizzas."

Hyemi hums and nods, snuggling closer in Sehun's arms as she doesn't even have the appetite to eat even when the thoughts of having pizzas while watching a disney movie with her daughter sounds like a perfect plan. 

"You haven't eaten anything yet, you've been asleep for almost the entire day. What do you want to eat, baby?"

Sehun softly asks, his hand moves to tuck Hyemi's hair that's falling over her pretty face, eyes staring at her with so much love. Shaking her head, Hyemi looks up at Sehun with a smile on her face, trying hard to not add on to his worries.

"It's fine. I don't feel like eating."

"You need to eat a bit, hmm? Then we'll go out to get you checked."

Hyemi immediately shakes her head, it's not like she doesn't want to receive medical treatment but she knows just how many works her husband needs to finish in the span of a week they're here so she doesn't want him to spend his time taking care of her all the time.

"It's fine. It's probably something I ate a day before I got on the plane and it's obviously just a jetlag."

Sehun sighs, 

"Baby, whatever the reason is we need to get you checked so that we know what's wrong with you and you can take medicines too."

"It's fine. It really is fine. If I still didn't get better even when we're back in Seoul then we'll go get myself checked."

Hyemi whispers, feeling nauseous again now that her head is also spinning,

"Please... Oppa.."

Hyemi pouts, making Sehun sighs again as he pinches Hyemi's cheek, 

"You know exactly how to make me give in to you, aren't you, Jung Hyemi?"

Hyemi's about to laugh but only ended up running off from the bed and rushes to the toilet instead, opening the toilet bowl's lid, Hyemi crouches and starts throwing up again, her hands gripping the sides of the toilet bowl and she could feel her long hair being pulled up and a familiar warm palm gently caressing her back as she empties her stomach.

Sighing, Hyemi lets Sehun wipes off and flush the toilet before gently taking her up into his arms in bridal style, lying her on the bed as he sits beside her, eyes staring at her with so much worries,

"I felt like I emptied my entire stomach.."

Hyemi playfully whispers but seeing Sehun not even laughing at her joke but only keeps on staring at her, Hyemi reached for his hand,

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. It's just a few throwing up sessions and then I'll be fine. It's a normal jetlag situation, Sehun."

"You've never had any jetlags before this, Hyemi. Even during our flights to Maldives, you were doing fine both time even when you were pregnant with Heeyul."

Hyemi chuckles, sitting up the bed with Sehun's help as she takes his hand back in hers,

"Maybe that's why I'm getting all the jetlags now."

"It's not the time to joke around, baby. You look so pale and so weak, yet I can't do anything about it."

"Oh Sehun."

Hyemi sternly said, eyes never leaving Sehun's worried face,

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. You're here for work-"

"I'll finish my work in three days time and if you're still sick, we'll fly right back to Seoul and I'll get our doctor to wait for our arrival and have you checked the moment we touched down."

"Sehun-"

"I'm not saying a 'no' for this, Jung Hyemi. You and your health comes first above anything else."

Hyemi sighs and nods, knowing that she doesn't have any other choices and she knows she'll probably gonna feel better in 3 days time so there's nothing to worry about, it's just jetlags.

That's what Hyemi thought but she doesn't get better in those 3 days but instead, she woke up almost every morning throwing up and had both Sehun and Heeyul caressing her back and then Sehun would carry her back to bed, tucking her to sleep after forcing her to eat the same porridge that she had for breakfast, lunch and dinner as that's the only food that can go through her that she doesn't throw up after eating. Hyemi has never felt weaker than what she's feeling at that time that even when she's trying to force herself to watch movies with her daughter, she'll only ended up being carried back upstairs by Sehun into their room as she's fast asleep not even half through the movies, waking up to both her husband and her daughter hugging her tightly in their sleep. Hyemi feels so bad towards her husband who she knows didn't even managed to sleep properly because of his piling work that he brought home with him and taking care of her when she woke up in the middle night throwing up.

Sighing, Hyemi wakes up to empty spaces beside her and seeing it's already almost lunch time, she sits up on the bed, reaches for her scrunchie and ties her long hair up into a bun. Slipping into her room slipper, Hyemi rubs her neck as she could still feel the same bitter taste she felt when she was throwing up earlier in the morning and as she reaches the first floor of her house, she smiles faintly seeing Heeyul seating on Sehun's lap, with Sehun looking like he's talking to someone through his Macbook that's he's holding in front of him and their daughter.

"I think we can consider adding more resorts instead of just hotels all around Switzerland, that only if you agree to become our official partner."

Sehun said with a frown on his handsome face and upon hearing that, Hyemi moves to sit beside him, making Heeyul immediately grins and moves to sit on her lap, peppering kisses on her face as Hyemi chuckles,

"You shouldn't bother daddy when he's working, Yul."

Hyemi whispers, poking Heeyul's nose as the little girl nods and as Heeyul's about to speak, Sehun cuts her off,

"It's fine, baby. Mr. Finn said she's cute, isn't she?"

Hyemi's eyes widen he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter