One

Jealous Hyukjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was hours after everyone had slept and the cameras were turned off that Jongwoon had woken up during the night, sighing as he left his bed and tried to walk through the room in the darkness. His steps were cautious, as soft as feathers so that he wouldn’t wake Kyuhyun up, though he doubted any sound would jerk him awake with the way he was snoring. Cute, he thought and chuckled as he left the room, unfazed by how the hallways were dark. He walked towards the master’s room and opened the door as quietly as he could, entering it and locking the door behind him. Unlike he had thought, Hyukjae wasn’t sleeping. Instead he had the bedside lamp and was looking at his phone with a frown, muttering something under his breath. Jongwoon sighed, all his plans of just lying beside Hyukjae and cuddling so that he could fall asleep again being thrown out of the window.

“You are here, hyung. I didn’t expect you to come with how satisfied you looked when Kyuhyun sang you a lullaby.” Hyukjae said, not needing to look up to know who it was. His frown deepened once Jongwoon chuckled and approached the bed, sitting on the edge, and he shifted so that he wouldn’t be too close to him. “What are you doing?”

“Why are you moving away?” Jongwoon asked though he knew why he was acting like this. Hyukjae scowled and turned his phone off, throwing it carelessly on the table beside his bed and crossing his arms as he looked at Jongwoon. “Come here. Why are you still jealous, babe?”

“What, can’t I feel jealous because I had to see my boyfriend acting as a couple with my roommate? Am I supposed to feel joyful instead?” Hyukjae rolled his eyes, feeling mad with how Jongwoon was looking at him softly. “Stop looking at me like that.” He grabbed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter