Chapter 19

🔥Fire and Fangs🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Chanyeol opened his eyes he noticed that he was back in his room, alone. The light in his room was dimmed and not even a fly could be heard. He was trying to recall what had happened earlier, and as he pulled himself up to sit, he suddenly felt a sharp pain, causing him to grab his head with both his hands and close his eyes shut. As he did so scenes from earlier played in front of him. He suddenly opened his eyes, making fists and hitting them against the bed. 

"Damn it Jooeun! Damn it!" He hissed and jumped out of the bed.

As he did so he heard something fall on the floor and he looked down. It was Jooeun's pendant. He bent down and picked it up. As he touched it, it started to glow again, and he smiled slightly. It gave him a sense of hope that he will find her. He has to find her, no matter what and no matter how difficult it will be. Chanyeol put it around his neck and quickly ran into the bathroom. There was no time to lose, so he needed to get ready for the day quickly. 

Once he was done with everything that needed to be done, Chanyeol walked out of the room and down the hallway into the main room. As he entered everyone looked at him, but no one said a word. Some of the guys were taking care of their injuries and Aylin was helping, while Chul and Choo were in the back of the room with Luhan looking at some maps. Chanyeol walked past the other and straight towards the group in the back. He didn't ask anything as he already figured out what the guys were doing. 

Chanyeol looked at the locations on the map and tried to figure out what was the best way to get to her. He wasn't sure what was going on with her right now and the thought of what might happen and what they might do gave him the chills. It hurt him badly, but he knew that if he broke down now, it wouldn't help anyone, and it would only make things worse. 

Luhan didn't ask him how he felt since he already knew everything. Chanyeol was an easy book for him to read and he just hoped for the best. He knew that Chanyeol could put up the act, but he also knew that deep down inside of him he is broken and lost. He needs her and she needs him, the same way a fish needs water. Their bond was strong and everyone knew that. 

"So, when do we attack?" Chanyeol asked, still looking at the map. 

"Tomorrow night, we would go tonight, but they are expecting us and they sent out their men, so for now we need to keep a low profile," Luhan said.

"In the meantime, it gives you some time to train," Choo added.

"And heal the wounds," Chul said. 

Chanyeol didn't argue with that as he knew that Luhan was right, instead, he excused himself and walked away from the guys, leaving the room and heading towards the gym. He needed to let out some steam and the gym was the best place to do so. Kai and Suho followed him, not only because of training but because they didn't want him to be alone. They wanted to make sure their leader was alright. 

Chanyeol didn't feel like talking so he didn't even bother to say anything to them, instead, he walked over to the punching bag and picked up the gloves that were on the floor, and put them on his hands. Kai walked over and held the bag so it would be easier for him to punch it. In a matter of seconds, Chanyeol started hitting the bag with such force that it surprised Kai. 

Chanyeol was full of anger and he hated everything and everyone at this point, so the guys knew better not to say anything. Chanyeol was like that, if he's angry, don't talk to him, hell, don't even look at him, and the guys knew that way too well, otherwise, things go crazy, so in the end, they never really pushed it. There was no use in it. 

Sweat went down Chanyeol's back and his eyes became red. All the anger in him started to surface and he didn't stop hitting the punching bag until he destroyed it. He didn't care about what was going on around him or who was watching him, he didn't even care if he looked crazy or not. It was better to take it out on things, rather than on his pack. It's not their fault and it would be unfair. 

Even though they will search for her tomorrow night, for Chanyeol it felt like it was forever, so he had to find a way and training was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter