Torn between 5

[ONE-SHOT] Torn Between 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is all about the Author's POV. :)

 

------------------------------------------------

 

"Seungri! Will you please stop doing that and sit down? You're making me dizzy!" CL yelled at him making him sit...

 

"What is your problem you panda?" Seungri breathed like he has not breathed that much before...

 

"I...."

 

"You what?"

 

"I think. . . . . . ." A long pause, CL is now impatient... "YOU THINK WHAT SEUNGRI!? AISH!" She stood up and scratched her head

 

"I think I like Sandara" CL's eyes widened...

 

"You like? Sandara? Sandara Park?" he nodded and before CL could continue to talk, Bom, Minji and the 4 others immediately opened the door and barged in... 

 

"You like SANDARA?" Bom repeated, seungri again nodded... the 4 guys shook their heads, "Pathetic" Jiyong said as he left the room...

 

"Who's pathetic? Sandara is pretty! and so is her heart..." Seungri smiled... "Ewww!" Minji left them there while covering as if vomitting...

 

"Oh! my! Gosh! You are disgusting!" CL left them there... Seungri's warry eyes darted to Bom's..

 

"Don't make that face... I wouldn't agree more to them, you are the closest of all of you in here, you are what?! 3-4 years younger than her! It's not disgusting but thinking that she thinks you're her little brother, I don't know how will Sandara react to this, I got to go" Bom left them, leaving the 4 of them hanging, Seungri sighed.

 

"What's the problem of falling inlove to your noona? don't you agree with me? she's really pretty and. . . . " Taeyang patted seungri's shoulder "Yeah, noona is pretty and so is her heart, but I guess you should at least keep your feelings until the right time comes panda..." Seungri stood up, "Fine" He left them there...

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Sandara!" Seungri waved his hands as he approached her and carried her things...

 

"Noona!" Sandara snap

 

"Sandara....noona" last words fading as Seungri said it, 

 

"Now give me back my things, aigoo!" She took it away from seungri, they both walked while talking to each other, before they could continue...

 

"SEUNGRI! NOONA!" Both turned around and saw Taeyang..

 

"Oh! Hyung!" Seungri waved to taeyang signalling him to come over... so he did.. he stopped catching his breath...

 

"Noona, this is Taeyang hyung, Hyung this is Sandara Park" Seungri introduced Taeyang to her "Noona seungri" Dara again said he just smiled shyly while the two shook hands...

 

"Nice meeting you Sandara, noona I guess?" Taeyang made Dara laugh

 

"Yeah, noona" Dara said as the 3 of them walked, Taeyang and Dara talked while Seungri is left alone...

 

*How I wish I didn't introduced him to her* Seungri thought, he sighed... 

 

Someone jumped over Taeyang and Seungri, brought his arms arounf Taeyang and Seungri's shoulders...

 

"Helowwww!" both turned to look "Oh, Jiyong!?" Sandara stopped walking...

 

*Ohmygoshhe'shere!* Dara thought immediately in her head and smiled, she turned to face Jiyong

 

"Hi ji..." Jiyong looked at her and raised his hand "Hi!" and continued talking to his friends... 

 

Bom suddenlt appeared next to Dara, then Minzy then the last one is CL who excuse himself between Taeyang and Dara and eyed seungri...

 

"I'll be watching you Panda!" CL said making Dara stop.. "What are you talking about?" CL waved her hands "Nothing..." she smiled and continued walking

 

"No... stop there you people. are you hiding something from me? I smell lies and secrets here" Sandara stopped them, Jiyong shrugged his shoulders as he step aside...

 

"I guess there really is something going on here" Sandara smirked, she's scary at times...

 

"Sandara...it's...it's...." Dara lays her head on her left, "It's??" anticipating for an answer, Sandara looked at Jiyong, she knows jiyong know's a thing...

 

"I guess these people here won't tell me, then can you enlighten me about this?" Sandara took all the courage to talk to him... he turned to Dara, she gasp seeing Jiyong serious...

 

"It's seungri, he's inlove with..." before he could say it, he took a glance at seungri who is now bowing his head "Inlove with someone, he's shy to tell you maybe you'll get hurt, he'll be dividing his time to you and her" Dara glanced at Seungri and she saw him look up to jiyong with a questionable face...

 

"Are you telling me the truth?" Sandara asked as Jiyong shrugged his shoulders "If you don't want to believe me then don't, I'm not asking you to..." He raised his hand and left, he's really cool! Dara looked at them and saw all of their puzzled faces...

 

"Ahahahahahaha!" Bom started laughing and stopped once she heard nothing from them... "Haha, okay..." she stops herself

 

"What Jiyong said, was it true?" Bom couldn't find the right words, she's afraid to tell the truth...

 

"Ummm.. well.. it's... because...ya!" Bom yelled "Stop asking questions, we're late for class! Come on!" Bom grabbed CL and Minzy's hands and left, same goes to Taeyang he took seungri with him while Sandara was left there... *I need to find out what the heck are they hiding from me* She thought, she followed where Jiyong is...

 

"YA! KWON!" Jiyong didn't turn, probably he can't hear for he has his earphones on a blast! Before she could reach him, 3 girls stopped her from walking...

 

"What the? excuse me! I need to talk to Jiyong" they wouldn't let her go away... the two girls held onto Sandara's arms while the other is in front of her...

 

"What kind of unnoticed woman are you being followed by Jiyong's group? and your oh-so-not chic and high class friends are also hanging out with them" she caressed Dara's chin...

 

"What are you talking about? it's not like we're not friends that we will never talk to each other, come on sohee, I know you're jealous, let it go, if you want to be noticed like me who is unnoticable to some, then go flirt them out like you always do and stop bothering me as if I'm trying to win your position as the most flirtatious girl in the whole wide world!" Dara blurted out making the other students gasp and laugh.

 

"Why you-! YA!!!!!!!" sohee saw a guy drinking his soda, she immediately got it and spalshed it on Dara's face

 

"You son of a b!tch!" Sohee yelled, Jiyong turned to see them fighting in front of the students at the cafeteria [outside], Dara's mouth formed an OH for she was splashed by a soda..

 

"What did you say?" Dara asked

 

"you son of a b!tch! Damn you!" Sohee repeated making Jiyong laugh while watching them

 

"Oh excuse me, I'm the daughter not the son, are you blind?" thank goodness Dara has bought some water for her to drink, she took it out of her bag "I think I won't be needing this" she opened it and she didn't splash it on Sohee's face, rather, she placed it up and spilled it all over sohee's hair down to her dress. 

 

"Now were even" Dara left and got her hanky and wiped herself, she went to a faucet near to the bathroom and washed her face,

 

"Thank goodness it didn't went to my, down here..." she whispers to herself, and she turned around and to her shock,

 

"OHMYGOsh! What are you doing here?" Jiyong was grinning like a maniac for sure!

 

"Hey, I'm talking to you, hello?" Dara waved her hands in front of Jiyong's face "You did great there.. No one has ever did that to her" Dara dried her hands by her hanky 

 

"Well I guess because they are afraid of her? or probably, just probably, they don't like fighting with her coz she can't win on anything?" 

 

"You're so mean kid" Dara rolled her eyes "Only to her...I guess" she kept on walking while Jiyong trailed beside her,

 

"Say, were you following me?" Dara stopped "Well yeah I am following you for some reason that I am not able to understand, and I want to know, literally what were you all talking about lately? Are you all hiding something from me? and I know you Kwon Jiyong, I know how you lie and I know that you did lie, what is it? spit it out?!" Jiyong chuckled again

 

"You're mouth is oh-so wet as ever huh?" Dara smiled "Well I guess yeah, it is wet as ever" Jiyong shook his head "You shouldn't hear it from me, better ask seungri, it's his secret not mine..." the bell rang

 

"Oh my! I'm late, catch you in class! I have to go!" she ran but tripped "Clumsy as ever" Jiyong said and ran to her

 

"Hey, you okay? Can you walk?" he helped her up "I guess?" she said

 

"You're always I guess, can you at least tell me you can or you can't?" Dara grimaced in pain "Darn!" tears started to roll down her eyes...

 

"You're wearing flats yet you tripped, are you that clum-?" he looked at Dara who's now crying in pain "Hey are you sure you're okay?" she shook her head.. "Why didn't you say so?" he carried Dara and they went to the clinic, he called TOP and told him that they are in the clinic, the story.....

 

"You okay now?" she nodded

 

"A little bit, I can manage" she stood up but fail "Jeez!" she sat back down the bed

 

"Come here" Jiyong offered his hand, Dara was hesitant at first "You're late right? now, grab my hand and I'll help you or else I'll leave you here and attend the class alone" Dara smacked jiyong's arms

 

"Good girl" she took his hand as the both went to their classroom, he opened the door and everyone including their friends gasped to what they saw, Bom stood up and ran to her,

 

"Dara are you okay? are you hurt? what happened?" Dara shooked her head "I'm okay, I'll tell it to you later, I need to sit down, ji thanks" Jiyong nodded as he went to his place and the class started....

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Sandara are you okay?" Seungri was so worried, he took Dara's foot and stared at it "Where's the noona seungri?" Dara snapped...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter