The Unthinkable Truth!

Rise Of The Phoenix
4
THE UNTHINKABLE TRUTH!
 
 

To say that he was mad would be an understatement.

As soon as Ten had told him what had happened he saw Red.

 

He had immediately asked Jaehyun to go to Jisung to comfort the poor child who had been crying and shaking all alone in his room.

When they saw fury in Taeyong's eyes the members were confused, they have never seen their leader that mad before.

 

Mark had been the first one to approached him with Haechan following behind and asking him what happened.

Taeyong felt a sick anger in his stomach boiling from the inside as he told them what had happened. Haechan felt a stab of anger at his heart and immediately hurried at Jisung's side to comfort the young one.

 

Leaving Jising in the care of the other members, Taeyong told Jaehyun what had happened and he also saw red.

They told Mark and Haechan and all the others to gather in his apartment in Gangnam which he had brought to received friends and families, for some reasons, they never really trusted their own dorms.

Taeyong and Jaehyun both left for SM Entertainement building.

 

*********

 

It has been hours since Taeyong was back into his dorm and he had ordered for everyone of s to be there. He had went with Jaehyun to the director’s office to ask for some explanation.

He had asked for Jaehyun to go into another room with YangYang and Jisung while he talked with the rest.

He had came inside their apartment and he tried his best to not slammed the door shut, so as to not scared YangYang and Jisung more.

Everyone even the NCT DREAM members were there, but they were too young to hear what happened, so they went to the other room with Jaehyun except for Mark and Haechan.

They were all sitting in the living room of Taeyong's apartment and they all saw how furious and enraged both Taeyong and Jaehyun looked.

But Taeyong was a different kind of scary, his eyes were looking ice cold it was like thunder was hiding behind them.

Rage was flowing throughout his whole body like lava.

He slammed his fist on the table and gritted his teeth, “I cant believe they do something like that!” He exclaimed angrily as his fury finally sprung to life.

“What happened? What did he told you?” Kun asked Taeyong while everyone was tensed.

 

A vortex of anger was swirling inside of both of them.

 

Taeyong scoffed, his eyes getting more darker and colder as the rage and anger was consuming him from the inside, a rage was pulsing through everyone veins.

“He denied the fact and told us to just leave. But we have to do something we don’t want anything to happened to them, if any of them of any of us got called, you either called me, Kun or Jaehyun or someone to come along. I don’t want anyone to be at risk.”

He swallowed down his frustration as his eyes sparked with fury.

They all just nodded in silence, they have heard of things like that happening in the American Music Industry as well so they knew that those people might try to do something and since they have now been chosen as Target, they had to be careful.

 

 

Every of the members that were in the living room as well as the Dream members had left except for Kun and Jaehyun who was still inside with the two.

Kun sat down next to Taeyong, “You’re a great leader Taeyong I wish I could have said something but as a Chinese you know how SM will be.”

He sighed looking down, he hated the fact that they were in a way mistreated as they were Chinese, and it will not be the first time that their company had done something like that to Chinese group members.

Taeyong smiled a bit and looked at Kun, “You’re a great leader as well and don’t let those people hurt your feelings like that.”

He chuckled a bit, “At least we can sing and dance unlike them. Also, millions of fans around the world can agree that you’re one.”

Kun smiled, “Thanks Taeyong, we should catch a drink sometime.”

But then his smile disappeared, “But what should we do about this I am really worried for YangYang. I think it would be better if both of them could stay here for now. I need to look after the others and calm them down especially Lucas.”

They said their goodbye and Kun left.

 

*********

 

Taeyong laid back on the couch and close his eyes, he opened them and stare at the ceiling. He had to tell his senior about that and the only one he could think of right now is Byun Baekhyun.

After sometimes he heard one of the doors of the room slowly creaking open, he looked up to see Jaehyun slowly closing the door making the least amount of noise as possible.

Jaehyun came and sat next to him, “Are you alright?”

Taeyong shook his head and laid his head on the younger shoulder, it was unbelievable to him sometimes that Jaehyun was younger than him but it was also really fun to about it.

“I am just thinking about how to deal with this situation. Tomorrow at the photoshoot for SuperM comeback I will tell Baekhyun.”

Jaehyun nodded, “I cannot believe this either. YangYang and Jisung are both asleep now. Everyone had left to either WayV dorm or on the 10th floor. I think you should get some rest as well.”

 

Taeyong smile a bit and nodded, “Yeah its better for them both to not have too much people around.”

The rapper scoffed a bit, “I feel like we’re two parents taking care of 19 children. And right now, I feel like I need some comfort.”

 

He pulled Jaehyun by his collar kissing him gently at first, his perfume was just like a heavenly intoxication for Taeyong and the other man’s lips were really soft against his and kissing him was always breathtaking. His soft lips against his felt like heaven, a moment he would change for nothing.

Jaehyun then pulled Taeyong closer making him fall onto him while not breaking the kiss. Kissing him always had a lot of meaning for each other, they became more serene and at peace. They feel like together they can take on the world together and that nothing could stop them. they both feel that everything would be fine.

A kiss was never just a kiss between them.

It was the kind of kiss that inspires the stars to climb into the infinite blue sky and to light up the whole world. A kiss that no poet could put into words to describes how beautiful it was.

They then parted away and just smile at each other.

Taeyong just laid his head on his chest, he could feeling the heartbeat of JaeHyun and this calm him down making him to feel serene.

He was really in love with this man.

He closed his eyes at the feeling of Jaehyun slowly caressing his hair.

“Jaehyun I am kind of having a bad feeling about this whole ordeal.”

“Don’t worry too much. How about you take those two to the Photoshoot location tomorrow. There would be the seniors but also Ten and Lucas. Oh better, Haechan has a photoshoot so Jisung can go with him while YangYang stayed with you, I heard he wanted to meet the other SuperM members. Right now, they are terrified of what might happened and staying in won’t do them good.”

Taeyong smile and peck him on his lips, “You will be such a perfect dad.”

The next day, they had brought YangYang with them to the Photoshoot session for SuperM comeback. He obviously agreed as he was really excited to meet his seniors.

Everyone tried to talk about other things to divert his attention.

Jisung had already left with Haechan for his photoshoot and YangYang was in their car with Taeyong, Ten and Lucas and their manager. They didn’t tell anything to their manager because right now they didn’t know who they can trust.

After some minutes of riding in their van, they finally reached their destination.

YangYang was obviously starting to get excited and they entered the shooting location. Taeyong and Ten were with YangYang and Lucas had to go away on the next set for the filming of his part.

The three idols then approached the rest of the SuperM members who were there who were Taemin, Kai and Baekhyun. They greeted all greeted each other and the youngest aka YangYang just bowed to greet them.

“Oh, is it YangYang that you kept on talking about?” Baekhyun’s eyes lit up as he looked at the youngest smiling.

“Oh, he talked about me?” YangYang looked a bit surprised.

“Oh, you don’t know. He kept on praising you a lot actually. As to how you are like the youngest brother he always wanted and so on.” Kai said while laughing a bit while the corners of his mouth slowly turned into a smile.

YangYang laughed as Ten started to get embarrassed and kept on denying the fact.

YangYang and Ten were always close to each other ever since debut and they were always annoying each other well it was mostly YangYang who was annoying Ten, but he still loves the guy.

They were all chatting with each other and having a good time, Baekhyun was just on his phone checking something when Taeyong had approached him from behind.

“Baekhyun can I talk to you?” He said in a whisper for only Baekhyun to hear.

BaekHyun looked up at Taeyong smiling but then his smile slowly faded away when he saw the serious expression on his face.

He nodded and they went a bit further to talk about it.

“So, I heard from Ten that you’re a rapper?” Kai asked him and the youngest nodded with excitement. “You want to show off?” The dancer laughed a bit as YangYang smiled. His face expressions changed to a more serious one.

 

Maybe I'm damaged
But babe I'm a savage
Got do with the crew
You know that you know
But when it's so crazy we flat them
Two yards is all we need them
Liar who lives in me
The spirits of a prodigy
Life of a legacy, live in supremacy, trinity


In a battle we go go,
Yeah we glow, yeah we glow
It's so hot we on a roll
I'm so, I'm so
No joke yeah we going slow mo.
Yeah cuz when the base go
Drippin' with a combo
King with a sparta, King Leonidas


Killing with no mercy, said I'm crazy yeah
Funny now we're winners say it back to you haters.
Running through the bodies,
They were all the worst.
Losing in a go,
You know you like it.
Feeling like we're blessed
Clean up you mess,
Livin' in a lie,
We boss of lyin'
Most of jungle, man follow close.

 

When he finished, he just looked at the members who were quite surprised and were smiling and nodding in approval. “Woah that’s quite amazing.” Taemin told him and the rapper just laugh a bit in response.

He knew it was a mistake.

He knew he should not have let his guard down.

 

After the members had left for their photoshoot, YangYang had left to get something to drink from the vending machine. He was taking his drink and going back on the set to watch the photoshoot and to see how his seniors are in their workplace.

When someone had approached him, it was a guy who look to be in his 40s and he had a really friendly look on his face.

“Are you Liu YangYang?” The man questioned him and the youngest just nodded and the man just smiled, “Oh nice to meet you I am Park Samuel I am the director of this photoshoot album. Could I take to you for a moment?”

YangYang nodded and followed the man into a room, “I have heard a lot about you Mr Liu. I heard that you’re a really good rapper.” He said as he closed the door.

“Oh yes thank you I am just doing my best.” The young man said smiling. “But can I ask where you heard of me?”

The man looked back at YangYang and smile, “Oh? Its from your director. Didn’t he told you about a certain sponsor that wanted to meet you.”

 

YangYang froze.

He looked up at the man who wore a disgusting smirk on his face.

 

His heart leaped into his throat as he watched with horror as the man started to approach him.

 

He made a run for it and reached the door and quickly tried to open it and immediately rushed out. But when he opened the door, he bumped harshly into someone and fell backward wincing a bit. He looked up but relief went over his body when he saw Heechul, his senior from Super Junior.

“Please help me get out of here.”

 

*********

 

He said as he rushed past Heechul, but the latter grabbed him by his shoulder pushing him harshly back inside the room.

He wanted harshly on his behind and look up at his senior in shocked and the guy just chuckled a bit, “Not so fast. YangYang right?”

“What… are you doing?” He supressed his shiver.

Heechul crouched down to his evil still smiling and looking at him. The other man then approached them and stood behind YangYang as the younger’s body shook with fear.

He grabbed his cheeks and forced him to look at him in his eyes, “When the director told you to do something, I think you should obey.”

He looked up at the man while still holding his face harshly, “Maybe if you give this person an enjoyable time you can reach higher.”

“I don’t want to do this please let me go.” He started to stutter a bit, “I am not like this.”

“I’m not asking your opinion it’s an order.” Heechul laughed a bit.

 

There was a couch inside the room and the sponsor just sat there.

Heechul then let go of his jaw and grabbed him by his hair and dragging him next to the couch.

He threw him at the feet of the man and laughed a bit, “Now be an obedient slave and do what you were told to do.”

YangYang just sat on the ground and unable to move.

Heechul sighed and just slapped him on his face hard. YangYang was just quiet as he could feels nothing but a blind terror.

He just stood up still trembling and stood next to the man who just smirked and dragged him closer, “I think to start with you can give me a ?”

 

He smirked as YangYang just looked away.

He pulled YangYang closer in a harsh way and made him to sit on his lap. The man then grabbed his face to make him to look at him, “Show me that pretty face of yours. SM does know how to choose their idols.”

The door opened.

No.

It got kicked opened.

 

Both of the elder men look at the direction of the door but Heechul could barely see who the person was before a straight punch was thrown at his face sending him falling down on the floor.

He spat the blood out and wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth.

He looked up to see Lucas, anger rose in him like a tide as the rising anger welled up in his chest.

 

Another two men came rushing in, it was Baekhyun and Kai.

Baekyun grabbed YangYang and took him off the man’s lap while Kai threw a straight punch at him on his face which made him to immediately lose consciousness.

The kickboxing lessons he took paid off a lot in the end.

The rest of the members came rushing in and Ten immediately took YangYang into his arm as the poor boy start to cry under the shock of what just happened. Ten rubbed his back to sooth the shock YangYang.

 

“Heechul what the ?" Baekhyun look at him in complete and utter disbelief, his eyes flaring up as his hand was clenched into a fist. "You’re in this whole mess as well? How could you?” Baekhyun said enraged while his fury was pulsing through his every veins.

 

*********

 

Heechul laughed a bit and stood up his cocky smile never left his face, “Come on Baekhyun. You know better." He said as his eyes flickered with playfullness."

"Years ago, it was you in his place, right? Or did you forget already?”

Heechul said as everyone just froze on the spot.

This also had happened to Baekhyun?

Kai frowned and look at Heechul then back at Baekhyun, he was confused as he seemed to not understand what the man just said.

Heechul noticed the confusion in his eyes and he laughed a bit, “Oh you didn’t know? The reason to why EXO start to suddenly being mistreated like that is because of Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun just stood there looking at Heechul with his fist clenched and gritting his teeth.

“If he had just simply accepted to entertain those two sponsors of ours, EXO would be way more popular now.” He laughed a bit as he dusted off his clothes.

 

Baekhyun look at him with fury in his eyes, “Well as a matter of fact I am much stronger and have more power now. I can protect myself and I will protect my juniors. We are not your toys to play with.”

He looked at Heechul with disgust, “How could you have stood so low?”

“Oh yeah if it wasn’t for dear old Jong who saved you.”

Taemin snapped, “Don’t you dare disrespect his name like that!” Taemin exclaimed and glared at Heechul.

Heechul look at Taemin and smile, “Moreover its much better to take advantage of them when they’re young. Its much better. They cannot talk, they don’t argue. They just follow what they’ve been told like obedient slave.”

They were all watching him in complete utter shock.

How could someone be so devoid of any kind of humane emotions and empathy.

 

He looked at Taemin, “Isn’t it right Taemin?”

 

Everyone froze and their eyes widen to the extreme and they all look at Taemin who was quiet. They all immediately understood what I meant. “You were a real pleasure Taemin – “

The rage tore through Kai.

Heechul got cut off when Kai threw another punch at him and started to him with no rest. His heart leaped into his throat as his anger was flaring and continue on throwing countless punch at Heechul.

The others were shocked but Kai had been the first to react and no one wanted to stop him, Heechul deserved it.

Obviously, hearing the commotion, the security came to separate those two. Kai was still boiling with anger while Heechul just smiled at him.

The security escorted Heechul out and as he exited the door he said few words that made everyone whole world to crash around them but most specifically Taemin.

“Such a pity that Jonghyun had to found out." He lifted his shoulder in a half shrug as the smirk never left his face.

"He actually filed a case and got all the evidences needed to go and revealed the truth. But well SM just took care of it.”

After those two excuses of a human went away, it was really quiet inside the room.

Taemin stormed out of the room with Kai following after him.

Baekhyun stayed inside and went towards his juniors who were surrounding Ten who had a shaking YangYang in his arms. Baekhyun clenched his hands into a fist, he dragged a still in shock Taeyong to the side.

“Baekhyun I am not sure what to do.” His voice shook with fear, “I am sorry for what happened to you.”

Baekhyun just shook his head, “Never mind about that if it weren’t for Jonghyun I would have been scarred. But that’s not the matter right now. Don’t worry we will find a way out of this situation. I am here for you all Taeyong.”

The young rapper smiled at him “Thank you.”

Taeyong was obviously worried on to what will happened next, but he trusted his senior, he was like an older brother to him. Hopefully together with everyone they would put an end to this whole ordeal.

Little did Lee Taeyong knew that he would lose his life by doing so.

 

They all got quiet after talking a bit about the past.

Mark then look at the guys, “But what are you two doing here?”

“SM is trying to put the death of Taeyong on us.”

“What?” Mark was shocked, “But why? No one would believe that!”

“The fans will not believe that obviously, but you know how SM will be. They will create such a plan that will crumble our life more. This time.” He got quiet a bit, “We might end up in prison or dead.”

“Then what should we do about it?”

Haechan and Yuta looked at each then back at Mark, “We need to gather everyone together and deal with it.”

“But what happened to both of you. How did you end up like that?”

There was a silence but then Yuta decided to speak up, “We all have had our troubles and had to find a way to survive. We were on the streets for a while just trying to survive.”

Mark was silent as he listens to Yuta’s story.

Yuta started by saying that when they disbanded, he wanted to go back to Japan but he had been attacked before he could even get into the taxi to go back.

As a threat, SM made him to stay in Korea and if he ever tried to contact his family, they would be attacked. Until now, his whole family believed him to be dead, killed by some thugs on the street.

“This is why I wanted to get my revenge. I wanted to be much stronger physically and mentally as well. It was something I wanted.”

 

*********

 

He continued on saying that one day while he was just walking on the streets trying to survive, he saw a bunch of men attacking some old guy. He immediately rushed in and although he defended himself quite good, he still got beaten up.

He passed out but when he woke up, he found himself on a bed but the environment he woke up in was not some poor ghetto place, it was a very well furnished and luxurious room.

He immediately got back on his feet and was looking around him in confusion.

The door then opened to reveal the same old guy from before walking in, “Oh young man you are awake.”

 

But before Yuta could opened his mouth to say something, a woman entered the room. She seemed to be in her 30s and had a gentle smile on her face, but Yuta could notice some bruises and scars on her arms.

When she saw Yuta, her smile immediately got a bigger and she bowed a bit, “Thank you so much for saving my grandpa.” T

he girl bowed a bit and was still looking at Yuta to what seem to be in awe.

“I mean no problem. I had to save him anyone would have done that.” He smiled a bit.

“Trust me Yuta you did more than that.” The girl chuckled a bit.

Yuta looked at her a bit confused, “How.”

He stopped for a bit, “How do you know my name?”

 

The girl smile then faded and she got a bit embarrassed and looked down, playing with her fingers shyly. “I mean I hope you will not be creeped out.” She looked down and biting her lip a bit in hesitation then she looked up at him, “My name is Yua Ito I am Japanese. And I was and still is a big fan of NCT.”

Yuta was obviously surprised.

“I am sorry if that creeped out.” She bowed again and got a bit embarrassed.

“Of course, no I mean you saved me, and I am grateful to meet a fan of mine.” He smiled at her, the same kind of adorable perfect which made Yua to blush a bit.

But she coughed a bit clearing and gaining back her composure.

 

“Oh, so he is one of the young men that you kept adoring.” The grandpa said smiling while the girl got more embarrassed and telling her grandpa to not say anything more

But he just wanted to tease his grandchild, “Oh why? I think he should know that it is thank to them that you became such a strong woman. Weren’t you the one telling me that they are the ones who help you got over your depression after your grandma’s death.”

The old man smiled at her then look back at Yuta and smile at him, “Thank you so much for the happiness that you gave to my granddaughter.” He nodded at them both before leaving the room.

“I am glad I could help you. I supposed that’s the way Karma works I helped you and you help me.”

“I knew it. Our fans are really amazing. So, I believe they will not believe when SM will put this accusation on us.” But then Mark frowned, “But that still does not explain how you got into this.”

Yuta then continue on talking and said that he and Yua were talking for a while but then Yua got serious, “I know about truly happened with NCT. My family we are a sort of organizations working on our own.”

Yuta was shocked and he looked straight at her, “I mean I know how SM deals with everything so most of the fans knew that something was fishy. Since my family is really powerful, I did some investigation and I found out the truth, but I did not have any evidence.”

Yuta just nodded at her words, at least some people knew about SM and how of an awful company. “I just want my revenge I just want them to pay for what they did to us.”

Yua then look at Yuta and she got serious, “Yuta I can help you with that. Do you want to work for my family? You are going to be trained and you will be strong. Not strong enough to go after SM as for this it will not be physical strength that will be required but with that training it would be good for you.”

His eyebrows rose and he look at her a bit confused, “I mean that would be really nice of you. I don’t think I should ask as to why you’re doing this but if I may ask, what exactly is your family into?”

The girl look down and gulped a bit, scared of what her idol would think of her but with a lot of courage she look up and look straight at Yuta in his eyes without smiling, “We are a family of assasins.”

 

*********

 

To say that Mark was shocked would be an understatement.

He looked up at Yuta in shocked, “So you’re telling me that one of our fans is an assassin. I mean good thing she is on our side.” Mark was judging her or anything, everyone has a different kind of surrounding and environment when growing up but to have that was quite interesting.

"I accepted because well I had nowhere else to go and they were so kind to offer me help." Yuta told them.

“And.” He looked at Haechan, “How about you? How did you end up being with him?”

He rested his hand on his hip and just raised his shoulder in a half shrug, “I was kind of dying somewhere in alleyway before he found me.”

It seems that every time something happened in their life it seems to begin in an alleyway.

“So, what do we do now?” He ran his hand through his hair and ruffled them a bit.

Yuta smiled, “Like the old time. We gather everyone.”

Haechan lean closer and stood next to Yuta, “To the world.”

Mark smiled, “Here is NCT!” They all said in unision.

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: