He Wonders Why

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: He Wonders Why

 

Irina's POV

The Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel is apparently located in front of the beach.

As soon as we got off from the taxi, I could feel the presence of the sea. I took a deep breath, enjoying the salty smell and the sound of waves. This is really a nice hotel where you could spend time within. Of course... despite of that I had to work in here.

"C'mon, Irina-ssi." Said B.I while walking into the lobby of the hotel.

I just realized he was wearing his hoodie and mask back this time; maybe he didn't want to catch attention from people who wandering around us. There were bunch of young adult and teens; so they must recognized B.I right away-unlike the driver before.

I followed him and after we arrived in the spacious and luxurious lobby, the receptionist greeted us warmly.

"Good morning, may I help you?" she welcomed us.

"Hello. We're from YG company-"

Before I could finished my words, suddenly someone called me from behind. It was Yena Eonni. She quickly reached me and then hugged me tightly.

"IRINA-YAH!" she shouted. "Where have you been? Me and Jiyoung was really worried about you! We realised you weren't with us in the airport. Called you like million times but your number wasn't active and we decided to just wait you in the hotel. But you didn't appear until now! What happened to you? And why couldn't you be contacted?" she asked me a lot of questions that I couldn't answer at the same time. She seems worried and confused when she finally let me go from her.

I grimaced and bowed to her. "I'm sorry, Eonni." I said. And then I told her the same story that I told B.I before. In the end of my story telling, she sighed and shook her head.

"Oh my God, I forgot that you could be so clumsy." Her comment made me blushed because of the humiliated feeling. "But what is important is that you are here at last. Oh, and how did you get to here?" she finally asked.

"I met someone who helped me and you wouldn't believe who it was, Eonni." I whispered to her. Then, I turned around to see B.I-but he had already gone. I looked around and still couldn't find him. I quickly asked the receptionist. "I'm sorry, but where is the guy who was with me before?"

"Ah, he already took of his room's key and went upstairs, Miss." She answered.

Wow, that was so fast. "Okay, thank you." I said.

"Who is the guy?" Yena Eonni asked me.

I stared at her and felt a litte bit hesitant whether to tell her or not. She wouldn't believe it though. So I decided to just answered it vaguely.

"My guardian angel, Eonni."

Ha. You wish.

***

Official iKON's Instagram

unitediKONIC: OH MY GOD, I COULDN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! I HAVE TO WATCH THOSE CUTE DORKS IN THEIR MV MAKING

iKONICforever: Thank you for feeding us information about their upcoming comeback, YG!

ikonbbydorks131: DAMN you dropped the bomb so suddenly! I'm not ready at all!?

Click here to load more comments...

 

I was grinning when I read the comments from IKONIC on the Instagram. I just uploaded the promotion poster 10 minutes ago in IKON's official account and IKONIC already 'bombing' the comment section. There were already more than thousand comments.

"How was their reaction?" asked Yena Eonni in her bed. We already in our room and I must say this room was very nice and comfy. The interior was modern and neat. And the best part was we had room with ocean view!

"Oh, better than ever. It was so satisfying to read all of the comments." I answered and chuckled. 

"Anyway, you should briefing the first member who will do the Live for tomorrow, Irina." She said. "Let me and Jiyoung who do the briefing with the cameramen who will shoot the journal video."

That made my heart was thumping so hard, even though I already knew that I would be the one who do that. But still, all of my body's cell wasn't ready for it, especially my heart. Imagine that I had to talk face-to-face with one of them. I'm scared that I would collapse. But hey-if I thought about it again, I manage to did that with B.I without collapsing. Maybe I could do the same thing with the others.

"When is it, Eonni?" I asked her after I managed to calm my heart.

Yena Eonni was looking at her watch. "After lunch would be perfect. At 1 PM." She answered. "By the way, who is the first member for tomorrow's Live?"

"It's Donghyuk-ssi, Eonni." I answered. "I thought he would be perfect for the opening because he would lighten up the mood for the beginning."

"Okay, I believe in you, Irina. You know them better than me." Yena Eonni grinned. I just grimaced at her teasing.

"By the way, Eonni. Here's your phone." I said while giving her the handphone. "Thank you for borrowing me your handphone." I said gratefully. Yena Eonni gave me her handphone before to upload the promotion poster. I couldn't use my own handphone because, well, you already knew what happened to it.

"Oh, it's okay. You can keep it while we're in here. You will desperately need that thing because you will be the one who in charge of handling the social media." She said. "Besides, I have another handphone. So don't worry."

I bowed to her from my bed. "Thank you, Eonni! I will treasure it." I said happily.

"Yeah, no worries." She said. "Anyway, let's get lunch. Jiyoung already spamming chats to me saying he's hungry to death."

I laughed. "Okay, let's go, Eonni."

***

"I couldn't believe you could be so clumsy, Irina." Said Jiyoung Oppa while laughing. "Dropping the phone to toilet? It's a whole new level of clumsiness."

I pouted and rolled my eyes. "There must be similar cases happened every time, Oppa."

"Really? Are you have any data to prove that?" asked Jiyoung Oppa while pointing me with his fork that covered with a lot of cream sauce from Carbonara Spaghetti.

We were eating at the hotel's restaurant and the buffet menu in here apparently was Western food, but randomly there was some Indonesian food like Nasi Goreng and Mie Goreng in the buffet. The food was great although this Nasi Goreng, which I currently ate, was not that tasty like in my home country. And it wasn't taste spicy and hot at all.

"Oh, that's IKON." Said Jiyoung Oppa suddenly before I responded him.

Instinctively, I turned to where Jiyoung Oppa stared and there was it-a bunch of young adult charismatic men were entering the restaurant. My eyes had been blessed just because of their presence.

They were wearing more casual and simple clothes than they wore in our meeting; all of them wore black or dark colour t-shirt and blue ripped jeans-only exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter