~11~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

The eight where finally home after what seemed like the longest drive ever especially to Bailey and Youngjae. Youngjae stormed into the apartment and went straight upstairs, Bailey quickly following. Deirdre sighed feeling bad for Bailey; she made her way to their bedroom she knew Bailey would take over the room tonight. On the way there Deirdre saw Bailey knocking on one of the room doors asking if Youngjae would talk to her. She watched for a moment before moving on to their room. Quickly Deirdre put on her pajamas, right when she finished Bailey and Youngjae came into the room, more like Bailey dragging Youngjae into the room. The two sat on Bailey’s bed quietly talking casting glances towards Deirdre wondering if she could hear what they were talking about. Soon enough there was a knock on the door, Bailey’s head snapped up she looked at the door the at Deirdre motioning her to get the door. Deirdre obeyed and opened the door.

“H-hey! I just wan-“ Yongguk was cut off by Deirdre falling onto him; he grabbed onto her both falling to the ground…yet again. Bailey had her foot extended outward.

“Did you just Spartan kick me!?” Deirdre yelled out in English with anger while looking up at Bailey. She looked at Deirdre cutely but her Expression soon turned to an evil grin.

“This is spar-MY ROOM!” Bailey yelled still in English then slammed the door, a moment passed and the door opened again, “Until me and Youngjae are made up” Bailey finished closing the door once again. Deirdre groaned turning her head back to Yongguk who just laid there with a smirk forming on his lips.

“Yet again I’m on top of you” Deirdre stated, looking Yongguk in the eyes.

“Yes you are” Yongguk said with a erted smile, “But I’m not complaining”

Deirdre gave him a horrified look and quickly got up.

“Aww, I was all warm” Yongguk whined.

“You…you…Gah!” Deirdre stormed away from Yongguk and downstairs. He laughed and followed Deirdre downstairs to the living room.

~                                                                                                                                       ~

Back in Bailey and Deirdre’s room Bailey was trying to get Youngjae to talk to her but nothing was working.

“Please say something” Bailey pleaded.

“No”

“Please!?”

“No”

Bailey groaned knowing she wasn’t going to get anywhere. All of the sudden Youngjae let out a deep sigh.

“You locked me in a closet for one of the dumbest reason ever…I mean is my hair not good enough for you?” Youngjae questioned looking up at Bailey who had a large grin on her face.

“Of course it is! I just wanted to see what was out there feel some new hair” Bailey said in an all too serious tone, “Don’t be jealous I’ll always come back to your beautiful head of hair alright!?” Bailey finished putting Youngjae in a headlock a loving one of course.

“I wasn’t jealous alright” Youngjae forced out.

“Yeah right that’s why you were so angry don’t lie to me” Bailey said letting go of him letting him breathe again.

“No”

“Yeah you where”

“No”

“Yes”

“Fine….I was”

“That’s what I thought” Bailey said crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

“You know I would have taken you over to them to meet them” Youngjae said looking over at Bailey.

“Really!?”

“Yeah”

“Can we go now!?”

“No”

“Dang it!” Bailey said under her breath, Youngjae laughed quietly at Bailey’s childish self and gave her a hug.

“So you’re really not mad at me?” Bailey asked hugging him back.

“No, I’m not mad at you I was at first but not anymore” Youngjae said burying his face into Bailey’s hair.

“Good” 

After a few moment’s Youngjae let go of Bailey and got up to leave. Deirdre was at the door about to knock when Youngjae opened it, before either of them could say anything Bailey pulled Youngjae back inside.

“No! You’re not leaving me!” Bailey yelled slamming the door in Deirdre’s face, then you could hear a loud groan. At that point Daehyun and Jongup where standing next to Deirdre.

“I don’t even what to know” Jongup said staring at the door.

“Should we stop them?” Daehyun asked after hearing more groans.

“I’m not going in there, unless you want to” Deirdre said.

“Yeah I’m not going in there” Jongup said agreeing with Deirdre.

“Kicked out again?” Yongguk asked walking up to the three.

“Unfortunately” Deirdre said quietly said looking up at Yongguk.

“Well you can always st-“

“No”

“Rejection” Daehyun said laughing some only to be stopped when he saw Yongguk glaring daggers, “I’m just gonna leave….c’mon Jongup” the two left for his room.

“So it’s a no?” Yongguk asked once the two were gone.

“Yep”

“You know everyone’s already asleep, well except for Daehyun and Jongup and there probably getting ready for bed now” Yongguk said trying to make Deirdre change her mind.

“Well maybe someone’s still up” Deirdre said.

“Ok suit yourself” Yongguk said leaving for his room, after an hour a so Deirdre knocked on Yongguk's door.

“Can I stay in here?”

“Was everyone asleep like I said?” Yongguk asked.

“Yeah, I even trying to sleep on the couch didn’t work so well” Deirdre said quietly.

“But you didn’t want to sleep in here” Yongguk said his grin becoming wider.

“Yeah so?” Deirdre said.

“Soo I shouldn’t let you sleep in here”

“Fine I’ll go back downstairs” Deirdre turned away from his door.

“No…I never said you couldn’t sleep in here” Yongguk said grabbing Deirdre’s hand and pulling her into the room.

~The next morning~

“You go in” Daehyun ordered Zelo.

“No you”

“Himchan told you to get them”

“But I’m too young to see what’s behind that door”

“What! No you-“

“What’s taking so long?” Himchan’s voice boomed in the hallway startling Daehyun and Zelo, “oh for the love of….I knew I should have done it myself” Himchan murmured as he opened the door.

“Aww someone gets the camera” Himchan cooed, Zelo and Daehyun walked in to see Bailey and Youngjae cuddling cutely on her bed. Youngjae’s face was bright red as Himchan started to snap pictures on his phone.

“So cute!” Himchan kept repeating as he looked through the photo’s sitting on the edge of Bailey’s bed. Youngjae loudly cleared his throat making Himchan look up from his phone.

“Oh uhm sorry” Himchan said stuffing his phone in his pocket and heading towards the door, “Breakfast is ready by the way so wake Bailey up “ Himchan said pointing towards Bailey who was still sleeping. Youngjae sighed and started to wake up Bailey once she was awake they made their way downstairs, and sat at the dining room table across from Yongguk and Deirdre.  The two had crazy bed head, Yongguk had a sleepy smile across his face while Deirdre was half asleep and staring blankly at the wall behind Bailey’s head.

“What happened to you two?” Bailey asked, “Looks like-“ Bailey’s eyes widened. Deirdre looked up at Bailey’s face then realized what she was implying.

“N-nothing like that happened!...geez I would never, not with him” Deirdre stumbled stuttering her words.

Bailey’s eyes narrowed, ”And I thought you were the innocent one!”

“I-“

“Don’t lie to me!”

“We didn’t do anything ask Yongguk” Yongguk sat there just looking at the two, then it finally realized what they were talking about making his face instantly turn red.

“No no no! Nothing happened” Yongguk said shaking his head, “I wish…but nothing happened” He whispered. Deirdre eyes widened turning to Yongguk in surprise, her cheeks becoming flushed.

“Whoa you look like you saw a ghost” Youngjae said in a concerned tone, but Deirdre and Yongguk ignored Youngjae and Bailey.

No! You weren’t supposed to hear that I-I…Don’t be mad at me I don’t want you to get angrier” Yongguk sputtered waving his hands up in the air.

“D-don’t worry about it?” Deirdre said quietly.

“eh what are they saying!?” Bailey whined looking at Youngjae for answers but he only shrugged.

“Hey! Speak up I can’t hear you” Bailey shouted making the two look at her; she looked between the two then at Youngjae.

“What?” Bailey said innocently, Youngjae shook his head then laughed at her.

“Since you’re obviously not going to tell me...” Bailey trailed off hoping they would talk, when they didn’t she scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest. Suddenly she perked up and bounced in her seat slightly.

“Oh yeah” She pointed to Yongguk, “Your brother called…ya know...your twin brother” she emphasized twin. Yongguk's jaw dropped and Deirdre’s eyes became bigger.

“How do you know about these things?” Yongguk asked.

“Wait you have a twin?” Deirdre said

“Well ye-“

“Ahem” Bailey cleared the throat, “I wasn’t done” She gave them a look, “Anyways he called but I thought it was you” she pointed at Yongguk. ”Because you sound the same. And I was confused because I had just saw Yongguk go in his room. So then I started asking why he was calling and he said because he was coming up to visit this weekend but that just confused me more, so then I asked where he was and he said he was in busan. But that really confused me” She stopped talking taking a breath and waited a minute.

“And…” Deirdre started.

“And what?” Bailey questioned.

“What did you do?” Yongguk asked.

“Oh yeah” Bailey rolled her eyes, “I hung up”

“You hung up!?” Yongguk shrieked.

“Yep!” Bailey chirped.

“Wait what?” Yongguk asked again going over everything Bailey said.

“Your brother is coming over this weekend” Deirdre explained.

“Well I could have said that” Bailey said sarcastically.

“Why didn’t you?”

Bailey shrugged and began eating. Deirdre threw her hands up in frustration.

“Oh! Oh wait your brother isn’t coming over this weekend I meant-“ Bailey was cut off by the door bell ringing making Yongguk's eyes widen.

Author note~

I'm sorry!! for not updating I've been a y updater since summer break started :S

anyways has anyone heard B.A.P's new song goodbye??

its so awesome!! :3