Fin.

What's Dahyun's Greatest Gift?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaah" She gasped for some air as the warm and wet feeling of the Korean's tongue continued to explore every inch of her skin. "God" She sighed, tightly gripping the Korean's hair by her fingers.

Sharp eyes stared at her intently. "Did you like it?" She said those words with a smirk on her face,

 

But then a sound of alarm clock lingered the entire room of Sana,

 

She automatically pushed herself to sit on her bed, gasping for some air with wide eyes.She looked at every corner of her room.

 

A dream.

 

A wet ing dream.

 

"What the " Sana mumbled under her breath, now the pictures on her head with the person she's with on her wet dream played her mind.

 

She tangled her hair by her hands, pulling and gripping it, hoping it disappears because ,It's not funny at all.

 

For 's sake, she was dreaming of having ,

 

with her best friend.

 

Sana groaned and slumped back to her bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

Warm and wet tongue exploring every inch of her body, hands gripping on her thighs, eyes darted on her like she's some sort of prey, and then a very sensual voice spoke,

 

"Did you like it?"

 

"Go the away!" Sana shouted out of frustration and just as the door opened revealing her roommate slash childhood friend Momo, who was shocked, chicken leg on her hand.

 

"Wow. You didn't just told me to go the away, did you?" Momo said with an amused expression, she wasn't mad at all, was just surprised by Sana's sudden outburst

 

Sana sighed, shaking her head to shoo away her lewd thoughts. "It's not for you. Just....whatever" Sana dismissed it and Momo only shrugged her shoulders, now sitting on Sana's chair near her study table.

 

"Ans why are you here?" Sana asked her Japanese friend, who by the way is busy munching her food. It's not like she cares why she barged in, Momo always barges in without any permission,

 

Sana just wants to get rid off the dream. That wet dream. A very sinful dream to dream.

 

Momo finally gave attention to the messy haired Minatozaki Sana, eyebrows furrowed. "Don't you dare tell me that you forgot about our precious baby's birthday?" Now Momo's eyebrows were raised suspiciously.

 

Sana's eyes widened in realization. Oh hell no.

 

Momo noticed Sana's shocked expression, so she faked a gasped, dramatically, and covered . "Oh my god, Sattang. How dare you?" Momo dramatically said as if she was just hurt and offended.

 

Sana groaned, rolled her eyes and threw a pillow on Momo's face. "Stop. I did not forgot her birthday, okay?" She defensively said. Momo chuckled mockingly, hugging the pillow.

 

"Liar" She faked a glare. "How dare you forget our Dubu's birthday, you jerk" Momo hissed, stood up and threw the pillow back to Sana's face. Ooooof--

 

"You better get ready for the birthday party tonight. She's hoping that we'll attend" Momo glared at her again.

 

Sana shut her eyes, cursing under her breath, but before Momo could fully go outside, she paused and faced Sana again.

 

"And oh, don't forget a present for our Tofu. She might not ask for presence, we still give her because she does that too" Momo reminding Sana. And then the door closed.

 

Sana groaned again, smacking her face with a pillow.

 

It's not like it will be hard for her to prepare for the party tonight, nor that it will be hard for her to buy a present. The thing is,

 

She will attend the birthday party, it means she's going to meet her there,

 

it means she's going to face her, talk to her, and give her the present,

 

 

It's not supposed to be this hard, but because of that ing dream. That very stupid dream,

She can no longer look at her tofu the way she used to,

 

She can no longer and kiss her cheeks the way she used to, because hell,

 

Just by seeing Dahyun,

 

She would definitely remember that dream she wished she never had. It would be impossible for her not to be awkward and weird in front of the birthday girl. She would freak out.

 

She whined dramatically. "Why now??? What does that dream even supposed to mean?!" She cried (no tears tho) in frustration.

 

This never happened to her, nor had thoughts of things like that to her best friend,

 

I mean, yes she would sometimes caught herself looking at the Korean's soft looking lips or what it would feels like if she touched her soft milky skin for----

 

"Shut the up!" Sana screamed, that it even can be heard on the other side where Momo's room located.

 

"Did I sang that loud??!" Momo answered back through the walls that blocks them

 

"Arghh!"

 

--------------

 

"Momo!" Sana whispered-shouted Momo on her side. Momo looked at her weirdly. Momo was about to ring the doorbell tho

 

"I don't feel good. Can you just give this to her and tell----"

 

"They're going to kill you, I swear, and Dubu would definitely ignore you forever" Momo threatened, making Sana pout in defeat.

 

Momo sighed and faced Sana. "Is something wrong? Did you and Dahyun fought before this---""Nope. N-Not at all" Sana bit her lip. She can't tell her Japanese best friend about it, she would laugh and , call her a ert or whatever.

 

Momo crossed her hands, anticipating. Sana sighed heavily and shook her head.

 

"It's a prank. Whatever, Let's just go inside" Sana avoided Momo's suspicious gaze, pushing her to ring the doorbell, it didn't last for a minute when the door opened, revealing a Girl, smiling at them with a bunny teeth

 

"What took you two so long? And here I thought you two would be the first people to come here since you two are too greedy for our tofu" Nayeon, the oldest of the circle, looked at them suspiciously, but the smile was still there, playful.

 

Momo snorted and pushed Nayeon away. "Says the one who always kisses Dahyun's cheeks every chance she gets" Momo teased, fully entering inside the house, Sana followed,

 

Nayeon slapped Sana's , making Sana glare at her playfully. Nayeon wasn't affected at all as she giggled at Sana

 

"Your tofu was asking where were you" Nayeon spoke with a hint of playfulness. She shook her head in disbelief at Sana. "Guess our Tofu has her favorite unnie, huh?" Nayeon bobbing her eyebrows at Sana.

 

Sana rolled her eyes, tho a smile flashed on her face. "You're talking nonsense, Nayeon. Just go back from clinging at your Ostrich" And there, Sana left Nayeon, who was just laughing at her.Everyone's here already.

 

Nayeon was helping(?) Jeongyeon to prepare the food. Not really helping, she was just clinging on to Jeongyeon.

 

Momo was with Tzuyu, Mina, and Chaeyoung. Her whole body was lying on the three on the sofa. As if some pig ready to be sacrificed.

 

And then there's Sana. Sitting on the single couch. Single as her. Weird and Nervous for some reason.

 

You see, they haven't yet see the birthday girl. A great timing that Dahyun and Jihyo went outside because Chaeyoung forgot to buy some alcoholic drinks because of rush. Too excited to see the birthday girl.

 

So here Sana is, sighing, watching her friends teasing each other.

 

Dear Lord, She's supposed to be happy and enjoying right now. Playing with the others and joking around but now, here she is, being anxious and weird. The dream she had,.keeps repeating in her mind.

 

The other weird thing is, her hearts keeps beating faster than usual, sweating, and fidgeting. She feels this weird thing, the heat on her cheeks, the flip on her stomach, and the tingling sensation as a face of Dahyun pops up on her mind. Looking at her intensely

 

"Finally" A familiar voice cut her off from spacing out, And hell, she wished to be swallowed by the ground or hoping someone would push her into a grave. "Thought you won't come, Sana-chan" A smile flashed on her milky face, teeth's as white as her skin.

 

There, the Birthday girl and the person who's making Sana go insane right now,Kim Dahyun.

 

Sana immediately stood up, and laughed, awkwardly

 

"Of course I'd come. W-Why wouldn't I? It's your special day" Sana tried to grin, but it do looks like she was having a right now, but thankfully Dahyun didn't notice it as she chuckled and hugged Sana. Sana flinched, tensed at the sudden warm contact with Dahyun. That's the last thing she wants to feel, because hell, it's giving her weird ,

 

but she tried to hug back none the less, she wouldn't want to be suspicious,

 

But Dahyun let go, looked at her with worry. "Are you fine? You're being weird" Dahyun chuckled, she find it amusing.

 

Sana laughed again, nervously, and hit(kinda strongly) Dahyun on her shoulder. "Of course not. You're the weird one here" She tried to reason out. "You're wearing your shirt backwards" Dahyun immediately looked at her shirts, a chance for Sana to take a deep breath. Lord, help this gay soul.

 

Dahyun frowned and faced Sana again. "I wore it correctly. Eh?" She checked her shirt again, it was fine. Then Sana laughed, too loud that it made all of them look at her.

 

They were looking at Sana, weirdly, because she was laughing weirdly.

 

"I was just joking" She almost squeaked at her lame excuse, but Dahyun must have not notice it because she starts to laugh too

 

"You're so weird. Why am I even surprised?" Dahyun playfully said and pat Sana's head.

 

Sana could feel her cheeks burning but thank God, Chaeyoung approached them and placed her arm on Dahyun's shoulder

 

"Now now. Let's start this party" She smiled at Dahyun and Sana playfully. Chaeyoung placed her other arm on Sana's shoulder, despite of her height...

 

She pulled them to face everyone."LET'S START OUR TOFU'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Chaeyoung declared making everyone shout in joy.

 

Sana could only look at Dahyun. She's not supposed to act like this. She's supposed to enjoy the night with her friends. With Dahyun,

 

but here she is, being affected by a stupid dream. She shook her head and sigh.

 

Let's just enjoy her special day, Sana thought

 

-------------

 

"Come on, are we really going to watch her dance like that forever?" Jeongyeon whined as she watched Nayeon dancing some Kpop songs

 

Nayeon stopped and scoffed at Jeongyeon. "Yah! You're supposed to be the one cheering me now! You jerk!" Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon who was just laughing

 

"Come on, you always make me watch you dancing, don't let them suffer too" She motioned Nayeon to come sit with her on the floor.

 

Everyone was laughing. Nayeon sat next to her, with a sulky face.

 

Momo was pouring drinks at them, they're currently sitting on the floor tho, all tipsy and happy."How about we play some games?" Jihyo insisted, a very excited looking Chaeyoung and Dahyun immediately agreed.

 

"What game?" Sana spoke, she's currently leaning on Mina.

 

"Uh, Uno?" Jihyo said in hesitation, that received a lot of boos

 

"Meh, Uno? That's boring" Tzuyu spoke with a poker facd. Jihyo pouted

 

"Ah! Truth or dare!" Nayeon grinned excitingly

 

"Oh hell no. The last time we did that, Dahyun almost collapsed on the floor because you let her drank 2 bottles of---" Jeongyeon complained

 

"that was before. I promise, that won't happen again" Nayeon raised her hand to make the others believe

 

"It's fine, unnie. I wouldn't even mind if I ever get drunk because it's my birthday" Dahyun grinned and bobbing her eyebrows

 

Nayeon squealed at how supportive Dahyun is, giving her a kiss which Dahyun forcefully accepted it.

 

"Here's the empty bottle" momo placed it on the center as they formed a circle.

 

Chaeyoung stood up, decided to sit beside her girlfriend. She gestured Sana to move for her to have space, which Sana did with a pout.

 

Without realizing that Tzuyu also stood up to sit beside Jihyo,

 

Her shoulders bumped into someone,

 

"Hey, careful" She almost jolt up from sitting as hot breath hits against her left ear,

 

She turned to see who it was but immediately regretted as she's now faced with the birthday girl Kim Dahyun, smiling at her widely.

 

"O-Oh. Sorry" Sana turned away from looking at Dahyun, too scared that Dahyun might see her blushing.

 

Sana tried to stood up, she decided to switch seats because she wouldn't definitely survive being with Dahyu---

 

But then a hand on her wrist prevented her from standing up, she looked at that person, Dahyun..

 

Dahyun was wearing an unreadable expression, looking at Sana straight to her eyes.

 

"Where are you going?" Dahyun asked without letting Sana's wrist go.

 

Everyone's too busy to notice them, they were arguing about the rules for truth or dare and that Nayeon should stop kissing everyone.

 

"Can you just stay beside me?" Dahyun's eyes were pleading. It almost makes Sana melt from her seat. Why the is Dahyun giving her that look? Is God playing with Sana's life?

 

"Please?" Dahyun now vocally pleaded. Sana was sure she screamed internally. Her mind is sure playing with her right now, or was it the drink?

 

Sana sighed in defeat, giving Dahyun a tight lipped smile and just stayed where she's right now, beside Dahyun.

 

The young Korean finally let go of Sana's wrist with a big smile on her face, making Sana wonder, Is it really making her happy for me sitting beside her? Or was she just happy that everyone 

gathered for her birthday party?

 

Sana shook her head. Enough with over thinking.

 

"So, shall we start?" Jihyo announced, everyone agreed.

 

Nayeon took the empty bottle with an evil grin

 

"Let's start from the prettiest---" but Jihyo cut Nayeon off

 

"You mean the oldest" Jihyo slyly said making Nayeon glare at her

 

"Oh no. Don't let her---" but Nayeon immediately covered Jeongyeon's mouth as she spin the bottle

 

And unfortunately, it landed on her Girlfriend Jeongyeon.

 

Everyone laughed because hell, Nayeon's one of the sneakiest in their group.

 

Jeongyeon shut her eyes for a second.

 

"So, babe? Truth or dare?" Nayeon smiled cheekily. Jeongyeon frowned at her and rolled her eyes

 

"Dare" Jeongyeon halfheartedly said. Some of them gasped because hell, no one dared to say 'dare' when Nayeon's the one holding the bottle.

 

Nayeon giggled, eyes were suspicious.

 

"Kiss the person to your left" Nayeon's grin widened. Everyone stopped for a second,

 

And then a realization.

 

"You sneaky bunny. You're on Jeongyeon's left" Momo said while laughing, everyone laugh and Jeongyeon even chuckled

 

"You just want my kiss" Jeongyeon faced Nayeon, who is already closing her eyes with lips pouting,

 

Some of them covered their eyes. Too gross.

 

Jeongyeon smirked, leaning closer and kissed Nayeon's cheek.

 

Another round of laughing while Nayeon gasped in disbelief

 

"Yah! Why in the cheek??" Nayeon was offended while Jeongyeon only shrugged her shoulders

 

"You didn't say where. Not my fault" Jeongyeon making face at her girlfriend.

 

Every one just continued, ignoring Nayeon's rant.

 

The mouth of the bottle landed on Dahyun.

 

"Ooooh. The birthday celebrant" Momo cheekily said

 

Sana pressed her lips tightly, trying to suppress her giggle while Dahyun just laughed

 

"Truth" Dahyun confidently said

 

"Boooo. Thought you'd choose dare" Jihyo playfully said

 

Jeongyeon grinned, and Sana noticed that Jeongyeon was eyeing her.

 

Oh hell no

 

"Truth it is?" Dahyun nodded. "Then, what's the iest thing about Sana?" Jeongyeon's grin widened, and Dahyun's smile dropped, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

 

Mina giggled at the reaction of Sana, who looks like she's about to faint

 

"Come on, say it" Chaeyoung teased. "It's not like you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter