GG Song Recommendations

Girl Group Collabs

Some songs to listen to if you are bored. These are songs I personally like. Tell me what you think about them if you decide to listen to them!!

GgxOfetEdivRoOtTv0r6iPBVkVmPiKEpn5IusF7IqnXd1FL07NcukeS_o8PVfAqV02yKXsFsijF4gLU33H5oJJhni1z1l710TxMI09FevfPbFgARfk7xNaeVO3Qrj_nqm9DZszdu

PLAYBACK Want You to Say

A very fresh song and it is addicting to listen to. I love the rap near the end. These girls deserved more but due to Coridel Ent's CEO, Tyler Kwon (Jessica's Jung's boyfriend), is using his sources for other things and have practically put these girls in the basement. This song came out in 2017 and we haven't heard since... It's sad...

N4s-LZiunNShbcZcEyuEWaEh9cGGVIdfnDZsH9VgxuhCY7Zo7B1BG8IK8Vy367PqzGyRQeLpLsDUY_VwrMoAIWePeuMSTDnWltpd-SfZeHN6S_qi26K_S0ByBqqeKkUc8rId6rTN

Brave Girls Rollin' 

I personally like the one with the saxophone (New Version) but both are very good and recommend both. I don't really know much about the group but they debuted in 2011 with 7 different members. All girls left and 4 new girls were added, making the Brave Girls group we have now. The new girls have not received an official comback but did give us Rollin' (New Version). I think it'd be amazing to see these girls have a comeback and finally see their talents! 

Lr0fWxTJfV3pLvxoJz-0TqG7_lN7FxgsX1NbnQS8vIBq5aJo2EfLpLUG3kOeHMOYuW_65aWT5NfnYDoRMVfJHjGZP4e9CuS0fwfIEIhP1ALGiIMq-BszEBqyaPY7euiJFFKjm5T0

ANS Say My Name

Recently debuted girl group in 2019 who I think has a lot of potential and I super excited to see what they have in store. Their debut song, Boom Boom was sung with 6 girls and added 2 girls for the comback, Say My Name. They have stunning visuals and them singing live during their comback was astounding! I really need to get more into them and I hope they become a successful girl group!