Puppeteer (Yuju)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

(based on solo  - debut Yuju's song Play)

Doll named Yuna 

I know that there is someone who is pulling my strings.

I'm like a puppet, twitching my arms and legs in the direction the invisible hand is leading.

How much longer will this go on?

Why can't I be free?

But in asking these questions, another question pops up, asking my hidden voice: Am I ready to break free?

If I'm free, will they accept me for who I am?

No. They are all afraid of me.

Their fear destroys my freedom.

It is better to pretend, to be a doll, to be the same as everyone else.

Don't stand out.

Yeah, you better not stand out, Yuna.

 

Puppeteer

I have always been a manipulator.

I knew how, where and why.

I knew and could use such power.

But she didn't make me happy.

Why should I know the secrets of the celestials, if they are of no use?

They are heavenly creatures, they are not mortal.

Mortals are miserable, envious, seeking only their part, profitable, deceitful and vicious.

You can at least play with them, watch them, and then, when they are ready to die of hopelessness, offer them your help, receiving something valuable from them in return.

I thought that only such mortals exist in the world, until one day, on my way, I met her.

A black-haired girl, thin, in rags, emaciated, begging for a piece of bread.

A girl with clear black eyes.

A girl who charmed me with her purity and innocence.

I wanted to see how long this purity would last in this rotten world.

My invisible threads caught on her soul and began to guide her.

She became my doll, my favorite toy.

No name, no desire.

Just the shape of the soul.

 

Fragment from the past

- Miss, all I can pay for food is with my body. - Blocking the way of a noble lady, a little girl with tangled dirty black hair fell prostrate. - I beg you, mistress, have mercy on me!

- Who taught you such lies, child? - The woman looked down at her with disgust, shaking off her skirt from dirty fingers. - Apparently he doesn’t know what it means to be a beggar, - she grunted, walking on her way.

- Madam, I beg you, have mercy - crawling after her on her knees, the girl wept bitterly. “I will do anything, you can use me as you see fit. I only beg you, give me a piece of your bread!

- Yes, how dare you, small offspring - the guard of the noble milady shouted angrily, - get out of here!

Will you do anything that I would not order? – interested cast a glance at the girl smeared with soot. Waiting for a quick nod from the girl, the lady laughed: - Then from this day on you are my doll, girl! The name that was given at birth is no longer there. You are just a doll, my toy.

- I'm your doll, I'm your toy, mistress - the girl humbly said, greedily grabbing a half-eaten piece of bread on the fly, stuffing it into a thirsty mouth.

- Fine, follow me. There is a lot of delicious food in my house, sometimes it makes me sick. Warn EunB that I'm leading a "guest", let him prepare everything - she gave out Milady's order to the guard, no longer looking at the girl, completely forgetting about her.

- And how are you, ma'am? I can't let you go alone. In an area like this, it's not safe here.

- Do not worry, no one will touch me - the woman confidently said, straightening her shoulders proudly, with the grace of a cat, she walked along the impoverished streets. “Besides, I have a doll with me. Don't make me repeat myself twice.

- I obey, madam - stretched out to attention, the guard went cold, running away with his legs.

 

Doll named Yuna

I lived like a doll, on a leash, eating only leftovers.

But even so, that was enough for me then.

The lady was watching me, she did not like that her toy was dirty and thin.

I was washed, I walked around in expensive clothes, I studied sign language and proper etiquette.

I lived almost like a human, except for the fact that my neck was decorated with an iron rod, and my ankles were kaidans, chained to the bed of the mistress.

I did not complain, because I myself agreed to such a life.

And no matter how hard the lady was with me, I loved her.

I found kindness in her cruel eyes, I heard warmth in her icy tone.

She was my mistress, my puppeteer.

Puppeteer

From a caterpillar, my doll, has turned into a beautiful butterfly.

Now it has become more difficult to twist ropes from it.

I belittled her, gave different tasks, impossible, but each time she returned with a victory.

My doll gradually began to show character.

She began to try to get closer to me, and this is unacceptable.

I can't be kind, I can't be slack.

I have to be the hostess.

 

Fragment from the past

- Madam, look, how do you like this brooch? See how the colors shimmer in the sun. So brightly - enthusiastically chirped a girl with braided black hair thrown over her open shoulder.

Her eyes shone with delight and beauty, a joyful smile shone on her bright lips, her head was raised up to the object that was now holding two fingers of her left hand.

Instead of rags, she is wearing a beautiful robe, bright ribbons are braided in thick black hair, her skin is clean and well-groomed.

No one would have guessed that the girl in front of them once begged for food in dirty clothes.

Now all eyes were her, each of them admired her beauty, her manner of communication, her straight posture and smart conversations.

My perfect doll, no flaws. Mine and no one else's.

- Do you want to buy it, child? - selecting a brooch from thin fingers, bringing it closer to the eyes, examining, asking the price. - Why are you so rude? However, she threw it up, the girl easily caught it, - if you want, you can buy it, - she put a bag of gold coins into her hands, vigilantly looking at the owner who was cowering behind the counter. - It will be my gift for the work done.

- Really, ma'am? Can? Thank you - the girl was delighted with the permission from milady, clutching a bag of gold to her chest, running up to the seller. How much for this brooch?

 

- Madam, I wanted to give it to you - timidly holding out the purchased brooch to the hostess sitting near the fireplace in a relaxed pose, reading the manuscript. Her voice trembled, uncertainty in words, she was afraid that now she would get from such impudence.

- Why? – milady asked without interest, turning the page. - She's yours. It suits you better than me.

- I wanted to thank you for the fact that you still care about me - still holding her in weight, the girl said.

-You do me good, - milady shrugged, laying the manuscript on her knees, looking at the bowed head of her doll. - If you didn’t, I would get rid of you. I need this brooch, take it for yourself - she minted in a stern voice, waving her hand, sending it away. - Go get ready, the son of the lord will soon arrive at my house. You will have to execute everything in detail, as I ordered you. You need to drive him crazy, make him fall in love with you, let him be captivated by you. Be my perfect doll.

- Yes, ma'am - bowed the girl, curtsying, pressing the brooch to her heart, retired from the library, leaving behind a lone figure in front of the fireplace.

When she left, she hid her eyes, although she knew that the hostess would not pay attention to her anyway.

She hid her tears.

To be the perfect doll, that's who I am to her. Milady will never ask my name and never hear my name from her lips. Stop hoping, Yuna. Your love, only you need it.

 

Doll named Yuna

Who are puppets? They are soulless wooden vessels, without emotion.

They are pulled by the strings by the puppeteer, leading them as he wishes.

They are obedient, they have no flaws.

If they break, they can be repaired, the part replaced.

Dolls made to serve.

But I'm not a doll! No, I'm human. Man - he is emotional, he is naughty, he thinks.

Therefore, I blame my heart for falling in love with my mistress and constantly envying, jealous, angry.

I want the mistress to pay attention only to me. Was mine.

But who am I, I'm just a doll, for her I'm just a doll.

Therefore, I hide my emotions, store them, collecting bit by bit her affection, her smile, her attention into a heart box.

How long can I live like a doll?

Puppeteer

Feelings, do people need them?

Once upon a time, even before my rebirth as a human being, I loved, gave myself all over to this emotion.

Trust and love - the one whom I loved trampled them, mocked them, humiliated them.

I was reborn because of revenge, I must take revenge on the one who trampled me.

And the first to go under the knife is his nephew, the family's favorite.

My weapon is ready for battle.

Let's see how devoted you are to me, my doll.

 

Fragment from the past

- Yuna, please meet me today at midnight, I need to see you - a young man, dressed like a dandy, with light brown hair on his head, begged in a whisper. He was now on his knees, hands folded in front of him, in prayer, with passion in his voice, calling for a response to thaw the cold heart of the girl with whom he fell in love at first sight.

- We still see each other, - the black-haired girl simply said, carelessly the piano keys. - Besides, at midnight, I’ll be sleeping.

- I can’t get out earlier, this time is perfect, everyone will be asleep and no one will disturb our privacy,-  the young man coaxed quietly, glancing irritably at the doors, where he was sure they were being overheard.

- We are already here alone, the lady is not in the house, and I sent the servants away - moving away from him, going to the window, looking out from under the curtain into the street.

But I still don't feel comfortable...

- Tired - the girl interrupted his complaints, threw back the curtain, quickly walked through the music room, stopped near the door, taking hold of the handle. - At the beginning of our acquaintance, I liked you more, Jinhyuk. I'm not your toy!

- No, no, I'm sorry, Yuna, I'm sorry - jumping to my feet, running up to the girl, falling down again, grabbing her by the waist, pressing himself to her. Please don't send me away, I just got here!

- Okay, - the girl said condescendingly, yielding to the demands and pleas, - you can stay.

How did he get me. I wish my mistress would come back soon so that I could get rid of his whining. Boy! I wonder where my mistress has gone? Why has she been coming in so late lately? She ignores me, only notices me when she asks about promotions with this idiot. How much longer can I endure his slobbery kisses and sweaty palms holding my hands? When will you go crazy!

Mistress! She's back! I hear her steps! She is at home!

I would run if I could, but I have to keep my posture, make small talk, move like a doll.

- He left? Today he stayed longer than usual. What were you doing here alone? - Filling a glass of burgundy wine, taking a small sip, casually asked milady. - Kissing again? Or was he asking for more?

- He is on my hook, mistress - she did not go into details, the girl said, looking frowningly at my lady, who was already drinking her third glass of wine. Her mistress was annoyed, on edge, it is better not to argue with her.

- Lousy puppy - sharply hit the glass against the wall, milady suddenly got angry. “It’s a pity that I need him for one thing, it’s a pity that I have to mess with him,” seeing the dialogue with herself, the lady said, ignoring the presence of her doll. - My game with him is not over yet, it is only at the second stage, he is not yet completely in my power. When and where do you meet?

- Tomorrow, at midnight, in the gazebo.

- Great, you'll be ready to meet him. Come to me today, I will tell you what to do.

 

Puppeteer

A puppet has no desire, it never experiences passion, because its heart is just a piece of wood.

But, my doll is passionate, flexible, individual.

She responds to my touch, her body is like a cello string, reacts to any touch of my finger.

To be a virtuoso puppeteer, you need to read your puppet to the smallest detail, anticipate her thoughts, see her hidden emotions.

I knew about her feelings for me.

I knew and used them, giving her false hope for reciprocal emotions.

That night, I showed in detail what kind of magic she should use.

Now I was waiting for his furious outburst, calmly expecting to see his eyes reddened with rage when he burst into my house with the intent to kill.

His vanity, pride will be hurt, especially after when he realizes that I have already taken the “ity” of his beloved. He's not the first to get it.

My trigger finger is waiting for you, puppy.

I'm impatient, how I want to see your face when you realize who became her first.

She will tell you who and where to find "this scoundrel".

Ha ha ha, come on, show yourself jealous, run here, I'm waiting.

I need your death, because only in this way, he will come here.

I will destroy it, consume it, make it pay.

I only live for this day.

Perhaps after... I'll be free...

 

Doll named Yuna

I am at the mercy of my puppeteer.

The human emotion doll now belonged entirely to the puppeteer.

She took possession of me, and I gave myself to her.

Now our bodies are connected.

She completely consumed me.

What was mine became hers, my mistress became the first.

The one who became the second, third, fourth, they all slept with a doll without a soul. They used only my body, tore apart the flesh of the doll, spewing their seed inside.

But when the soulless puppet returned to the puppeteer, washed away the defilement, shed that skin, she again returned to the person with emotions.

Again I gave all of myself without a trace to the one I served, accepting everything that she could give me.

When will you be free, lady?

Carry out your revenge and come back to me, my love.

 

Fragment from the past

Human life is fleeting, which is why I love dolls.

Even before I was reborn as a human, my craft was to create dolls, refined, similar to clients, the most ironed mechanism.

I was revered, admired, everyone wanted to meet me.

You came, penetrated my life like a snake tempter. Your sweet words have turned my head, taken me astray, subjugated me to my whims.

You got rich thanks to me.

You got proud.

You began to own and you were not enough of me.

You, it's all your fault and now it's finally time for my revenge.

- What did you think? Stop! This is stupid, you will destroy all your work like that! Do not dare!!!

- I forgot to say that before, I also liked to watch the fire.

- What are you wearing, fool?! It was necessary to kill you then, in vain I took pity on you! Well, nothing, now I will correct my mistake!

bam! bam! bam!

- No, ma'am, no! Get out of there! Faster! I beg you, hurry, otherwise the fire will get to you!

 

Doll named Yuna

What happens to a doll when its owner dies? It is passed on to others.

Or no one needs it, they just forget about it.

I could think about it if my destiny did not follow a crooked path.

But…

What can I say?

I am a puppet controlled by an egocentric puppeteer who will never allow herself to take a rash step.

Yes, that's all you need to know.

This is where I will stop.

If you're wondering what happened next...hmm...should I tell you this?

Madam, what do you think?