🐯A🐯

got7 group chat

jb is running around his and mark's apartment while jackson is chasing after him youngjae cleaning all the mess that little jb did because they all know mark hate a messy house/apartment and jinyoung is in the kitchen. Jaebum isn't like this to begin with It only trigger when he and mark start dating 4 years ago they want to keep it a secret but eventually jinyoung found out and offer to help them when jb is in head space at first jb hates being little but mark is always there to remind and comfort him telling him ''that it's ok' and '' be who you want to be'' until he got used to it and loved it in the end becase he knows mark will always be there for him.
Back to the present jb is currently playing hide seek with jackson and youngjae.

''jacks youngjae the food is ready let's eat'' jinyoung said loudly that attract jaebum's attention so he run from the second floor all the way to the kitchen.
''Nyoung what did you cook?'' jb said in cute high pitch voice when he arrive to the kitchen with jackson and youngjae behind.

''tteokbokki beomie come sit beside me'' said jinyoung so he sat beside jinyoung little jb don't eat alot unlike when he's not in little space so jinyoung didn't cook alot

''What do you want to do after this baby?'' youngjae ask looking at jaebum

''Dunno......Maybe watch movies or go see hyungie'' jb said looking at youngjae with knowing look then jb frown when he saw jaejae look at him apologetically

''Don't start a tantrum im jaebum didn't hyungie said he will take you to date if you behave'' jinyoung said looking at jaebum sternly who pout but nod at jinyoung since it's the only choice if he wants to see mark so he ate quietly and listen to the three converse with each other.

After eating lunch youngjae decide to watct a animation movie Mulan little did they know jb hate watching cartoons any animation or disney movie he stare at t.V mark's pikachu plush in his hand sitting in the sofa while jinyoung hug him he start to get uncomfortable and he miss Mark so much so he start to cry which alarm jinyoung, jackson, and youngjae.

''What's wrong baby?don't You like the movie youngjae pick for you?'' jinyoung ask as he rub jb's back jackson and youngjae look at him worried so he nod his head and murmured a soft ''no'' then start to cry loudly

''Shhh.. It's ok beomie nyoung, jacks, and jaejae is here for you don't cry'' jinyoung said as he rub jb's back jackson wiping his tears while youngjae sang a lullaby. Not long after that jaebum fell asleep so jackson as the strongest one carry jb to mark and jb's shared room.

And not long after that mark got home thanking jinyoung,jackson and youngjae for taking care of jb he promise to the three he will treat them next time the three nod and smile then left. mark walk up to his and jb's bedroom and there he saw jb asleep wearing mark's favorite hoodie ang hugging mark's pikachu plush He smile then walk inside the room and sit beside the bed waking jb up ''Baby wake up hyungie's home now'' jb open his eyes immediately sat on the bed and hug mark tightly. mark decided to stay in the bed for a while and little jb told mark his day with jackson,jinyoung, and youngjae on how he destroy the apartment then youngjae unvoluntarily clean the apartment and play hide and seek after youngjae clean the house and jinyoung cook teokbokki for him. He look at mark then pout then he told how the three made him watch animation movies So Mark laugh out loud knowing jb like watching horror movies more their night went like that little jb talking about things and cuddling.