Feelings on a rainy day

Feelings on a rainy day

It was a rainy week in Seoul.
In the heavy traffic, there’s a gray van that is waiting for the light to turn green.In the car, the driver is angrily drumming on the steering wheel, while the man with glasses next to him is pressing unstoppable his phone’s buttons.
Sometimes humming appreciatively and sometimesjust starring impatiently with clenched teeth, annoyed about how slow is his device.

In The twoback rows, there are six boys sleeping.In the first row there’s a boy whichstands out between the other two next to him.
Even if he is asleep, his hair not leave unnoticed.
His tousled blonde hair is spreading out on a short brown-haired boy's shoulder, which has an earphone in his right year and with a black pencil in his hand is starring annoyed into a notebook.It has already four hours of sitting in this horrible traffic jam.
The enclosed air and the rain monotonous tapping on the window are making Junhyung really pissed off. In the middle of preparing the new mini album, he is out of inspiration.He had many ideas.But after he wrote them on the paper he could not continue, a prove to this are the many paper balls lying at his feet.
In his anger, he tossed his notebook on the floor, but this action makes his shoulder moving making his friend head shake a bit.

Yoseob already knew that this journey will be long even it was just slowly raining when they get in the car.So once he sat in the van, he makes himself comfortably and laid his head on his band mate’s shoulder.He wanted to sleep, sleep through the whole monotonous waiting like the rest of his band mates, but his plan failed.His teammate’scontinuous stirring do not let him sleep.
He tried several times to close his eyes and tried to immerse in the quiet darkness, but every time he heard Junhyung’s  angry whispers, his eyes opened and immediately before the paper would crumple is his hand, he managed to read the short lyrics on it.
They were good,all of them, but somehow it did not work for him.

He was interrupted from his thoughts by Junhyung’s silent curses.

“Damn, I'm sick of this ... “he murmured while he rummaged through his hair.
"Hyung" Yoseob said  while he sat up in his seat and rubbed his eyes sleepily.
“Oh Seob, sorry if I waked you up” he said in a soft voice which even has a light touch of anger in it.Slowly, he reached up and the younger’s hair.
“I did not sleep, but Hyung, what's wrong, why did you throw all of them?”
“It does not matter, it would be better if you try to sleep.We will have a difficult day and I think that we will stay here for a while” he said while sitting closer to the younger.

Yoseob slowly leaned his head over Junhyung’s shoulders.What had he thought, that he will tell him his problem or what is in his mind.
Junhyung had never been that kind of person who liked to talk about his feelings.He always showed to the world and to they too, that he’s a very strong man, always reliable, steady, and cool.What if not these properties are able to form a cool look?

Yet, the outside never distract his attention off his friend’s true side. Being his best friend he has to know what is hiding behind Junhyung’s mask.If you’re hearing a bad word coming from him, or hear him complaining it’s just because the canned Coke’s missing, because it is the only thing that makes Junhyung angry of course, after the diseases.

Junhyung hates being sick. Whenever he is sick he feels like the ice walls around him are going to melt, he hates that feeling.
He does not like depending on others, he is his own master.
And Yoseob knows it.

And Yoseob also knows that the little touches, hugs, kind words Junhyung is making toward him, those are all emotions that are addressed only to him.
And those touches are making a huge mix of emotions inside the blond boy’s heart.
Even now that he's just leaning against him is making his heart beat like crazy in his chest, and his hands shake.
He’s afraid that if he’ll touch him in the way his heart says he will lose him and their friendship.
He knows that his feelings are true but they are incorrect in the same time.

“Yah, Yoseob why are you shivering? come closer „he said slowly moving his right arm placing it on the blond boy's shoulder and pulled him closer to his body while his left  hand grabbed the younger’s hand and begin slowly it.

‘Why are you doing this to me?’ Yoseob thought while Junhyung’s closeness is driving him insane.

“Junhyung...”-even if it came out just a whisper Junhyung heard. Slowly he turned to the younger to be able to see his face.

“Have you ever felt that your heart wants to escape from your chest and run as if you were not his owner but someone else, because I feel like this now”his last words has become a thin thread because of his teary eyes .His lips were trembling, his face was red, and his breathing was heavy.

Junhyung was frightened.
He never saw his friend so depressed  almost desperate. His heart was arching because he knew that those feeling which are haunting the younger are triggered by someone.Junhyung noticed that lately that Yoseob was acting differently towards him and everyone else too.Sometimes he was happier than usual, but at other times sadder than he should be.The light touches and the sweet, soft caring words were meant just to him because trough them he can show his worries and love to the younger.

At first, he thought that he was some sort of annoying little kid whit lame jokes and a huge grin on his face. But as the time went he gets used to him and he also discovered that he has not known before such a big hearted person.He didn’t notice when but the little ball of sunshine squeezedhimselfdeepinto his heart. Awaking some feelings which were amazing but incorrect at the same time

“Yes, actually ... I do not believe that I'll tell you this now” he muttered.
Yoseob gave attention to the words of the elder.
“I feel the same way right now”he said while a soft smile drew up on hislips.
Yoseob stared with dilated eyes at the boy's smile.
A straight-haired smiling girl's face appeared before his eyes

GooHara, that person who beyond him and the canned Coke was able to extort some kind of emotion out of Junhyung.
It has been two months since they broke up.
 Yoseob felt that his friend had begun to get over her, but hearing his words seem that he’s not over yet.

“So why do not you tell her? Maybe she’s feeling the same way” although he tried to hide the jealousy in his voice he wasn’t able and Junhyung noticed that.

“Who are you speaking about Seob?” He asked quietly
“About Hara of course, it has been just two months that you two broke up and it is normal to still feel something towards her. I’m you’re friend and I didn’t notice anthing.Do you want me to help you?”-“Seob” ...“I have already a good idea “Seobie”...”or maybe I should not invade you’re love life”-“Seob”...” Or what do you think Junnie?”-“Yoseob”Juhnyung said more forcefully now, he had tried to attract the younger's attention toward him during his nonsense monologue but the younger never answered to him.

“Yes? “
Junhyung looked into the younger eyes.
He smiled slowly, and then seeing the blonde’s surprised expression his smile gotten wider.

“Idiot, you’re just talking without thinking, again.”
“But, Hyung”his voice was filled with curiosity
“is a girl whom I d... don’t k...know” he asked but his voice cracked at the last words.

Hearing his cracking voice Junhyung’s grin got wider while his right hand gently grabbed the blond boy’s neck and slowly pulled the surprised guy closer to his face.Yoseob’s face was getting red while his face was rapidly approaching the brown-haired boy’s face.
“It’s not a girl “he whispered into the blond boy's lips while his eyes never leaved Yoseob’s.
“Then what “... ‘What a clumsy question’ he scolded himself.
“He is a guy like you and me “Junhyung said, slowly his lips.
He has blond hair, beautiful, big brown eyes and he’s the most naive person I know

“I...”he muttered.
“You...”that single word echoed in Yoseobs years while the other lightly pressed his lips on his. The kiss was soft. He never thought that Junhyung’s lips are so soft.Junhyung waited this moment for so long. And now when his waiting is over he wants to never leave the younger’s lips.
Yoseob grabbed Junhyung’s shirt to get the older closer to him.The lack of air determinated them to end the kiss and also the driver’s loud cursing about the crowd while he furiously tapped on the horn.At first the two boys looked at each other strangely and then suddenly they broke out in a crazy laugh.aFinally, after a successful maneuver they managed to getout of the car.
After waking the others they started going toward the Cube building.

The four boys went forward with the manager. They did not sense anything in the car. And they didn’t sense that the two boys beside them slowly intertwined their fingers.

The End.