None of them are perfect

If We're Together

 

a/n:

well~ here’s the last chapter :(

I kinda sad.. because, even tho it’s not perfect, but this is the first chaptered fiv I ever did, and... yea, it means a lot ^^;

And... I’m really sorry for the grammar... I use no beta, because.... I want to self learning myself ;~~;

As for the chapter -_____-; it’s kinda... awkward.. too cheesy.. seems rushed *bricked my self*twice*

But well.. since this is the best thing my brain can do.. so... enjoy?

 

 

 

                “Are you listening?” Kevin patted his shoulder.

                “I’m sorry, can you say it again?” he turned to his friends with apologetic eyes.

                “He asked you when will you have time to help him study for his Korean test.” DongJun seemed irritated, he can’t blame him though.

                “When is the test?”

                “Next week.”

                “Okay then, I’ll help you on weekend, is that okay?”

                “Thank you Siwan!” Kevin said, smiling until his eyes disappeared.

                He smiled back at him but his mind was somewhere else.

                When the bell rang, he told DongJun that he needs to go home fast, and ran straight to the store where HeeChul works and live.

                He greeted by a guy he never met before, the guy smiled at him and asked him what he needs.

                “Are you new worker here? Where’s HeeChul? Can I met him?” he asked rather panic.

                “Yes I’m the new worker here, HeeChul? I guess that’s the previous worker here, he quit already, and he moved out yesterday.”

                “WHAT? Quit? Why? Where did he move?”

                “I’m sorry, I don’t think I can help you”

                He was shocked, sad, angry, disappointed, there are a lot of feeling he felt in his chest. He walked home, going straight to his room and trying to call HeeChul, but the other male won’t pick up his phone. He sent about 20 messages but none of them got replied.

                He can’t sleep that night, he was wondering of what he did wrong so that HeeChul left him like this. He would find him, he has to find him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                During the lunch break on the next day, he braced himself to approach MinWoo and JunYoung at their table, followed by a questioning gaze from his friends.

                “Excuse me.”

                MinWoo lifted his head and gave him his killer smile, “Yes? Can I help you?”

                “Can you tell me where’s HeeChul?”

                “HeeChul? Why would you want to meet him?”

                “I just need to, can you please tell me where is he?”

                “So it’s you.” JunYoung said, he had blonde hair that day.

                “What?”

                “So it’s you... I feel that HeeChul changed these days, he.... somehow... happier, and his grades improved, I guess, it’s because of you isn’t it?”

                He was surprised at what JunYoung said, he never knew that HeeChul indeed happy when he was with him. If that so, why would he suddenly left him like this?

                “Can you tell me where he is? I beg you.” He held back his tears.

                “I know he’s going to kill me if I told you this, but he’s such a mess too. He works at Rilakkuma Café, and he live in an apartment a block from that café, the first door on the second floor.” 

                “Thank you! Really, thank you so much!” he said with a smile and grabbed JunYoung’s hand.

                “Good luck!” MinWoo said with a smile. HeeChul was right, MinWoo is such a sweetheart.

                He knew that he has something to explain to his friends, and he was ready for a long speech either from DongJun or Kevin, or both.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                It wasn’t that hard to find the café HeeChul working at, but somehow, he didn’t want to met him at the café. Because he want to met him alone.

               So he decided to wait him in front of his apartment. He was there for almost 3 hours, his hands numb from the cold. But he refused to leave before he met him.

                It was almost 8 when he heard a familiar voice called him “Siwan?” Oh how much he missed that voice.

                “HeeChul?”

                “What are you doing here?”

                “To find you of course.” He looked at him straight to his face, holding back his tears while doing it.

                “Just go home already” HeeChul said as he opened his apartment door.

                He froze there, he can’t believe in what just happened, he waited there in the cold for the damn 3 hours and HeeChul just told him to go home?

                When HeeChul was about to closed the door he pushed the door open, he went in, slammed the door behind him and screamed

                “Is that the only things you can say to me? You left me like nothing ever happened between us, you didn’t pick up my call nor replied to my message, and I was waiting for you in the cold for freaking 3 hours and you just told me to go home? If you want to leave me you can at least say good bye you coward!!”

                He was shaking, both from the cold and his emotion, tears running down his cheeks, he lost it already. He was frustrated and hopeless, he was tired and angry.

                HeeChul starred at him, holding the urge to hold him and telling him everything will be okay.

                “I bring nothing good for you Siwan. I have no future I can promise you. You are smart, you can do a lot of things you want, you will have a bright future. While me, no matter how hard I try, I could never give anything you deserve. You deserve someone better than me.”

                HeeChul was just as broken as him.

                “Who are you to tell me what I deserve? I want you, I only want you. I want you with me now, I want you in my future. Of course you have a future, and I want your future include me in it. You gave me the happiness I never felt before, the happiness of falling in love. And after all you did to me, after all the happiness you gave to me, now you want to leave me? Tell me how can I live without you Hee?”

                He totally lost his hopes when HeeChul just standing there and say nothing. He was about to turned the doorknob when suddenly he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind.

                “Don’t go! Please... I’m sorry.... I’m sorry.... please don’t go!”

                HeeChul said to his ears. He closed his eyes, letting tears of happiness rolled on his cheek before wishpered

                “I won’t, I’ll stay.. I’ll stay..”

                The next thing he did was turn around, wrapped his arms on HeeChul’s neck and kissed him, it was just lips on lips, it was just their way to say how much they missed each other. Besides, no need to rush, they have a lot of time.

                And that’s when the door behind him opened and they heard someone shouted “We’re here!”

                Both of them pulled away, but his hands still around HeeCHul’s neck so did HeeChul’s hand around his waist.

                HeeChul shut his eyes in frustration as he said “Hi Minwoo! Can’t you knock first before entering someone’s house?”

                MinWoo was just grinning and JunYoung calmly said “Maybe next time you can lock your door before making out on your doorstep,” Earning a death glare from HeeChul.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

               

                He smiled when he saw MinWoo dragged his two friends to his table at cafeteria, He can’t not notice JunYoung’s hair, it’s copper colored today.

                “Can we sit here? We can be a family from today! ” MinWoo asked with a smile that would make the sun put to a shame.

                DongJun glared at him “Why would I want to be your family?”

                MinWoo whined “But why? It would be fun if more people join the family isn’t it?”

                “Whatever” that’s all DongJun said when MinWoo stubbornly take a seat in front of Kevin who smiled at him.

                He swear he saw DongJun blushed when JunYoung take a seat beside him. And when HeeChul kissed his cheeks, he thought “It would be so fun start from today.”

                None of them are perfect. But who knows, if they are together, they could complete each other...