How I met your mother...

How I met your mother...

"I....see...."

I'm so stupid...why the hell would a guy like this like me back? He's my crush for almost two years, and for almost two years I've been stalking him. Today, this awfull and horrible day, i decided to confess. But WHY!? Nobody want's me? It's not like i'm like this because of this rejection, if it was only one, I could still stand with this rejection....but no. This is the 21th time that someone rejected my feelings! My dear and fragile feelings! Why!? I'm cute aren't I? I would be a good boyfriend! But even though...

"I'm sorry hyung..."

" It's okay Taemin-ah....I understand...."

I turned around, ready to leave this place and move one to the next one. I'm seriouly thinking that I will die alone. I'm manly, smart, funny and a gentlemen! So WHY can't somebody love me!? Just....someone!

"CAN'T ANYONE LOVE ME!? ANYONE IF FINE!"

"R-really?"

I looked back but my feet betrayed me (again) and I fell in my poor . This hurted like hell, but I was already kind of used to it. I mean, you should be thinking, how can someone be used to falling? Well, it's weird, but I am. But moving on, a guy, a really tall guy was in front of me, looking at me with cute and y looking eyes while blinking contunuously at me. He was really my tipe! Oh god, oh god, what do I do now? What should I say?!

"Are you...okay?"

"Ahm...yeah, I'm okay..."

This....gourgeous boy helped me get to my feet again and smiled at me, showing me his ADORABLE and Y smile. Oh god, why such a perfect person~?

"Excuse me but....you sayed that you wanted someone to love you right?"

"Ah...I sayed that out loud?! Oh gooooood...."

"No, no that's not what I meant!! I... I have this....cruch on you..."

If I wasn't speachless at this moment I would have sayed: YOU HAVE WHAAAAAAAAT?!; But I didn't. Because this was really happening, and I couldn't afford to lose this. He was here, loving me. I could really love him back in no time. So...why not?

"What's your name?"

"K-kim Kibum...but everybody calls me Key."

"Well then Key, would you be mine?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You mean.... that appa was desperated to have a loved one?"

"Yeah...you can put it like that.... but I don't want you to think that I don't love your umma properly Gwiboon! "

"Of course I wouldn't think such a thing appa~"

"Good. Now let's continue?"

"Yes, please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-me? B-be yours?!"

"Yeah... I will love you, I promise!"

"Oh my god, oh my god!! Yes! I will!!"

We both laughed and I decided to do something that I haven't done even once. I hugged him tighly still smiling. Someone finally loved me, and I was really willing to love him back, I really was, but something was in my way.

(...)

"Look, I have NO idea of what you're talking about so I guess I will just ignore it."

"What the--- You can't do such a thing Jinki! He's a boy and you're a boy! What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing's wrong with me appa! Umma tell him!"

"I----"

"Don't, honey! Look Jinki, I will NOT aprove such a thing. Break up with him now."

"I will not do such a thing appa! I love Key, I really do! So could you please accept him and make me happy for once?!"

"I want you to be happy! That's why I won't alow it!"

"But I AM happy!"

"Stop Jinki!"

I sighned and hited the wall this my wrist, making both me appa and umma jump slightly. I was pissed, and I guet in a pretty aweful mood when I'm pissed. Why don't them understand me? They knew I was a homo, but they refuse to believe that. I'm sorry, let me correct things. My APPA refuses to accept that his son is gay, so he's doing this stuff to me. But I'm willing to date Key, so this is my 3rd try, trying to make my appa accept things as they are.

He's not willing to let me go out with Key and he's trying his best to keep me home, but I can't stay here while Key is outside waiting for me to come and love him. Things would just be so much easy if my appa saw how amazing and beautiful Key is. Then he would defenly let me date him. But he refuses to meet him and talk to him beacause he's also a homo. I don't get him...

"I'm going out."

"Where to? Meet that 'Key'? I can't let that happen."

"Sorry? It's MY choice, I don't remember asking for your opinion."

"What the---- Shut your mouth and talk to me with respect! I'm still your appa!"

"But you don't look like one!

"Jinki!!"

I don't care about that crap anymore. I love Key and I will do as I please. I left my house and started running towards key's house, pressing my anger not to overflow and get to me. I don't want to scare and make Key worry.

I knocked on his door and then----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, wait, wait. Hal-abeoji didn't allow your relationship with umma?!"

"Nope....it took us some time to make him understand our love and accept us."

"I never imagined hal-abeoji like that..."

"But even though, he ended up letting us date each other! So it's okay."

"You were mad at hal-abeoji right?"

"Yeah... I was, but in the end I forgave him for that."

"So....it's everything okay now, right?"

"Of course, Gwiboon~"

"I'm glad~ Please continue appa."

"Of course sweety~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my.... Key..."

"What? Is it ugly?"

"NO! It's beautiful....it's just that... it looks so perfect on you."

"Thank you~ I think this is it."

"You sure? You REALLY like it?"

"Of course  I do! What's with that question?"

"Well, the previous ones got pretty much the same reaction but you ended up never using them."

"This one is different!"

"Okay then, I will buy it for you."

"Yey! Thank you honey~"

I bought the smoking and we left the store, hand in hand while we crossed the mall. People gave us strange looks, but none of us cared. We were happy and we were having a nice date. It wouldn't be this people that would ruin our wonderful day.

"Key, should we go out for dinner today?"

"Why? I thought we were going to cook something at home today."

"Well, I feel like eating out~ What about you?"

"I would love to!"

We smiled to each other while making our way, slowly, to our car. After putting the shopping bags in the trunk, I drove us to a expensive and luxurious restaurant that would surely make Key go crazy. And damn, I was right!

"OH MY GOD JINKI!!"

"You like it baby?"

"I absolutly love it! But...isn't it a bit expencive?"

"Not for today~"

I smiled to him while taking his hand into mine. We walked into the restaurant and I quicly asked for the table I had putted under my name. The waiter showed us the way and gave us the fancy menus. This was a really beautiful restaurant, and we've never been here. I guess it's new, since only a small sea of people were sat in the huge dining room. Of course that, this kind of places was not indicated for some kinds of wallets.

"Jinki, this place is great!"

"I'm glad you like it baby. I knew you would~"

"You know me to well~"

"I know~"

If we were closer, I would have kissed him, but because of the distance, I only kissed the top of his hand. But even though, the smiled pleasantly at me. I loved this kind of smiles the most. They showed me the love that we both shared, and that we were both grateful for.

"Baby, I have something to ask you."

"Now?"

"Yes, as soon as possible."

"O-okay, what is it?"

I got up and kneeled in front of him, taking out a white and small box, taking it higher so Key was able to see it. He immediately took his hands to his mouth that formed a 'O' shape. He looked so adorable. His eyes were shining and tears of joy were starting to flow.

"Our first meeting was someone unusual, but I don't regret it... I knew from the very beggining that you were the one for me, the only one that would love me and that I would love. We got trough so much, but we made it! I've never loved you as much as I do now, so I'm asking you Key, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god Jinki.... Of course I will! I will marry you!"

"I love you Key. I will make you happy, I promise."

"I love you too Jinki. And I will also make you happy. I love you so much!"

We got closer and our lips touched, our love melted into one, our passion was shinning at his maximum. After a while our kiss deepened and----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god appa, that was so cheesyyy~~"

"Stop making fun of me~"

"I'm kidding~ That was so beautifull appa! I never knew you could be so romantic!"

"Well, I can!"

"Umma should have gone crazy~"

"And he did~"

"Oh god appa! Don't smirk like that! I'm still 12!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry~"

"I will let this one pass. But seriously, that was beautiful~ That restaurant still exists?"

"Actually, I don't know... I will look for him and if he's still there, i will take you and your umma there again!"

"I would like that~"

"I know you would~"

"Appaaa~ You never change do you?~ Please continue~"

" Well.... this part should be the final of our love story~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at this one Key, isn't it pretty?"

"Yeah... but it's to big... It would give a lot of work cleaning all that."

"You're right.... Then what abou this one?"

"I like the garden, it's big and pretty, mark this one!"

"As you please~"

I underlined the price and the model of the house, moving on to the next picture. There we so many houses, how were we supposed to chose only one? I'm glad that Key is helping me.... I was planning on buying one and surprise Key, but when I saw the catalog of the houses for sale, I changed my mind.

"Jinki... maybe we should chose a house with 2 rooms..."

"Why? We sleep on the same room.... a one room house is more cheap and small, don't you think?"

"Yeah but... just to prevent...."

"Prevent what?"

"Well, I don't know... maybe another person...."

"What do you mean another person? Visits? I don't think my parents or your parents will want to stay in our house..."

"It's not like that...."

"Friends?"

"Not like that either...."

"Then I don't get it...."

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Without a word, Key got up from the floor, leaving me alone on the living room from my parents house. I was a little confused about what was happening. What's the matter with Key? He's been weird lately... it that why he want's to tell me something? Is it something bad? Oh god i'm nervous now....

Key got back from .... wherever he went.... and sat down next to me again, putting an envelop in front of me.

"Look at that."

I opened the envelop slowly and took out a couple of black and white pictures. They showed some kind of shape in white, very similar to a----

"What is this Key?"

"Well....that is....our baby..."

"OUR WHAT!?"

"I'm pregnant Jinki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweeeeeet~~ that was me!!"

"Yes, that was you~"

"You were shocked weren't you?"

"More than shocked... I still don't have words to explain how I felt..."

"But you were happy right?"

"Of course I was! That was one of the happiest moments of my life!"

"Good~ because I was happy too~"

"You were soooooo tinyyyy~~"

"Ehehe I know~"

"Well, you should go to sleep now Gwiboon."

"Ohhhh, now?!"

"Yes, now~ Come on."

"Okay appa.... Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too shorty~ sleep well~"

 

 

Thank you for reading~~ Leave a comment okay?

Peace&Love