Chapter: Eye candy

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrive at Jessica's photo shoot

 

Jessica approaches you skipping happily "Annyeong! Thank you for making it in such short notice Casey, i owe you one!" She holds both of your hands eyes sparkling "Of course your highness, anything for you" You smile warmly at her.

One of the crew approaches you "So Casey follow Unnie for Hair and make up while i pick out some stuff for you to wear okay? Thank youuuu" she said in a high pitched voice.

A few moments later, you finish glamming up. You walk out of the room and look for Jessica "Ms. Rivers? This way to the dressing room" one of the crew take you to Jessica.

"Hey there gorgeous" She looks at you from top to bottom, you can't help but blush lightly "Hey yourself" you reply.

Jessica picked out an outfit for you matching what she's wearing "Here, i figured this is more your style" she hands you the clothing and pushes you behind the curtain.

You can't help but feel confident in the outfit Jessica picked for you. She's right, it was your style and you're looking like a snack.

"Cas? You done?" Jessica said with a excitement in her voice, you pull the curtains aside and reveal yourself to Jessica who's mouth was wide open.

"Wooow" Jessica approaches you, fixing the collar of your shirt "I knew you'd look good in almost anything" She giggles "you're pretty tall huh, and you have a pretty good body for a chef" She grins looking up locking eyes with you.

You smile sheepishly feeling embarrassed "You flatterer" You , she hits your shoulder lightly "Yah, I'm just being honest" Jessica pats your cheeks backing away.

"Ms. Jung, Ms. Rivers are you all set up?" The photographer knocks.

"Nae, we're ready" Jessica intertwines her hands with yours pulling you outside and into the set.

"Jessica wait- I'm not a pro like you" You feel a bit nervous.

She smiles rubbing the back of your hand "Just focus on me and smile" She gives you an adorable smile and you can't help but automatically smile at the gorgeous ice queen "Sounds easy enough" You smile back at her.

"Woah you guys look good on camera, just face each other and try to act natural" The photographer instructs you throughout the photoshoot, You and Jessica have chemistry Infront of the camera making the photographer's job easier.

 

-


After taking photos your cheeks seem to hurt from smiling too much "You good Casey?" Jessica leans to the side looking at you.

"Yeah it's just that I'm not used to smiling that much" You laugh.

"I should've tickled you" Jessica gives you a devilish grin cupping your face pulling it close to hers

"Well it wasn't hard for me to act happy with you around" You said making her grin disappear in an instant replaced with red cheeks.

"Who's the flatterer now?" She lets go of you giggling.

"Just being honest Jess" You wink at her making her red as a tomato.

 

 

 

 

A little while later...

You stretch your arms as you exit the building with Jessica behind you. "Hey gorgeous, you have any plans today?" Jessica forms a curve on her lips under her sunglasses.

"No actually, why'd you ask? Do you have something in mind?" You turn around with your hands in your pocket.

"Take me somewhere" Jessica smiles walking beside you. "Well where do you want to go?" You offer your arm, she quickly wraps her arms around yours

"Surprise me" She looks up at you and smiles.

You both walk to the parking lot, you open the door for her before getting into the car.

"Sooo, where are we going gorgeous?" She sits comfortably looking beside you.

"You said you want to be surprised" You smile at her starting the car.

"So, no plans huh?" Jessica attempts to to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it's my off today" You asnwer, she just nods as well.

 

 

"So when I'm not bothering you, what do you do on your day offs?"

"I just try to clear my head y'know, take a walk every once in a while"

"Don't you have anyone to spend some time with? Family, Boyfriend?"

You glance at her "No I don't have anyone"

She pouts "That kinda sounds lonely" 

You chuckle "Not really, i find peace and happiness in solitude"

"Well i just think that everyone should have someone" she looks out the window.

"I have Ellie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter