10 A glimpse

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - AKMU - Melted

You tried swimming towards Jaehyun, the more you tried to reach him, the more farther he had gotten. He slowly closed his eyes and drowned deep in the water. A tear rolled down your cheeks, calling his name but he couldn't hear you...

You were back to reality when a strong arm draped around your stomach and pulled you up. The image of Jaehyun disappeared in an instant and the water was back to clear. He swam upwards, pulling your body closer to him. You were out of breath when you reached at the side of the swimming pool. Jaehyun was the one who brought you back. He had to perform a CPR on you that you choked on the water and came back to senses.

Your eyes were widened, checking Jaehyun's face once you were back. Jaehyun was crouching down next to you, breathing heavily. The teacher instructed Jaehyun to bring you to the nurse room so he rushed to that place with you. With one hand supporting the back of your neck and another hand on the back of your knees, he lifted you up and carried you all the way but you stopped him in the middle.

"I can walk" you muttered, but Jaehyun was worried. His brows were knitted. You pulled your hands away from his neck, signalling him to put you on your feet. He was reluctant to do so. 

"At least let me bring you to the nurse" he said

"Are you okay?" you asked him and stared at the left side of his chest. You were definite that Baekhyun shot right in his heart. 

"I am okay. I should be asking-" you cupped his face, studying his face. He too, was doing the same. He saw how your face turned pale, teeth were chattering and your body was shivering due to how soaked your body were. 

"Seol, let me bring you to see the nurse?" he asked as if he was pleading when he felt you were about to cry. 

"Just now, I saw that you..." you wanted to tell him what you saw but he was right here so you didn't know what exactly happened. You were holding back your tears, checking his face. 

"Why are you crying?" he asked, "You should get changed before you catch a cold" 

"I don't need to see the nurse. I'm okay. You can put me down" you told him. 

"At least change your clothes" 

"It's okay. I am fine" 

"Why are you so stubborn? If you are still going to be like this, I won't let you go" his tone turned more stern now that you shifted your gaze at him. Just then, you realized he was just wearing his swimming shorts and his hair was dripping wet. 

"I don't have spare clothes" you told him meekly that his brows were knitted and he sighed. 

"I'll borrow you mine" 

 

 

You were waiting for him to take out random clothes for you from his locker located in the basketball club's room. 

"Is this okay?" he asked and then scanned your body from top to toe. You were just nodding, shivering, holding the sides of your arms. You were not paying attention to what he was talking about. You took the moment to scan the room. It was empty now since classes had already started.

"You are too small" he commented and rummaged for another clothes for you. Eventually, he took out his sweatpants and his sweatshirt. 

"You can change now" he told you and then you looked up at him.

"Here?" you asked and then he nodded. He turned around, facing the wall. He himself was about to take off his swimming shorts that you turned around instantly. Your eyes were widened. How can this human can casually behaved like that with you? Are all humans like that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter