introduction

The CROWN-princess

 

__________’s pov

“ are you alright?” I heard a angelic voice asking me in concern. I lifted my head and saw one of the most charming boy I ever seen.

I just stare at him and nodded.

“aren’t you gonna get up? Do you like the floor that much?” I heard another voice and turned to see another heaven looking guy..

I stood up and dusted my skirt… “ Im …. So..sorry” I stuttered.

“Oh its okay. And oh by the way can you tell me where is class 206? We are kinda lost at the moment.”  The charming boy asked

*206? Sound familiar class… im late!*

Without answering him or even asking his name I quickily grab my stuff and run to class..

*I’m soooo dead! Ms kwon is gonna kill me!*

Onew’s pov

“HEY! Hey….” I shouted but she’s gone…..

Oh well I guess key and I have to find our way to class….

“she’s weird” key simply said….

“yeah weird…. But cute and clumsy…come on lets go we are late..” with that I grab my key’s hand and drag him trying to find our class…

After a long walk in school we finally found our class…

“we are sorry that we are late! We got kinda lost…” both key and I bowed to the teacher once we step into the class…

“ oh its alight since it’s your first day in school.” Ms kwon cheerfully replied.

“ehem.. alight class! We have two new students and please take care of them! They are Key and Onew”  Ms kwon introduced.

“Hi I’m Onew hope we can be friends.” I put up a smile

I heard bunch of girls whispering and giggling

“Yo I’m key”  key cooly said

The girl awed…

“ alright you two can sit beside……… beside ______ since there empty seats there. ______ raise your hands please.”

We scan around and saw a girl raised her hands *isn’t she the one who banged onto me?*

_______’s pov

*phew luckily Ms kwon is in a good mood today…* I panted and walk to my seat

* OH NO I left the guys there…. Well who cares right?* with that I went back and started doodling my note book…

““ehem.. alight class! We have two new students and please take care of them! They are Key and Onew”  I heard Ms kwon introduced.

I looked up to see the boys I’d banged onto just now.*oh shoot.*

Ms kwon had requested them to sit with me without a choice I raised my hand..

When they approach the one named key smirked at me while the one named onew just smiled…

“Hi” I heard onew smiling at me.

“hi.” I said softly

“I’m sorry I left you guys there. I was late and I had totally forgotten about you guys!” I contined…

“ hey its alright at least we found our way right?” he said with that angelic face which made my heart melt…

“lucky for you” I heard key muttered * what a jerk*

 

Sorry boring chapter I had to introduce key and onew to the class.

The next chapter will be more interesting I promise!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!

Comment and subscribe please!!