post-credits scene

our anniversary promise

“Bomi wasn’t lying when she said I caught a bad cold.” Chorong breathes, grinning when Eunji makes a face. She teasingly flicks her nose and is about to push her away when Eunji tugs her sharply back against her chest.

 

“We can have a bad cold together.” Eunji says and shifts for Chorong to land comfortably on her lap. Their peaceful moment is ruined by the door slamming open and Bomi thundering in with her hands on her hips.

 

“If both of you have a bad cold, who’s supposed to take care of the two of you?” Bomi demands, waving her hands at them. Eunji chuckles from the side but pecks Chorong on the lips again despite Bomi's cry of protest.

 

You can take care of us.” Eunji says decisively but is interrupted by Chorong whose cheeks are a brilliant shade of red.

 

“Were you eavesdropping?” Chorong bellows enough for Bomi to shrink in her spot.

 

“Y-yes! And I can’t take care of anyone today because I scored a date with Naeun!” Bomi huffs and pouts openly in front of the couple. 

 

“Naeun as in my coworker Naeun?” Chorong asks to which Bomi bobs her head furiously.

 

Eunji and Chorong exchange glances and shrug to themselves in bewilderment. It’s practically the first time Bomi has ever really talked about her own love life and Chorong had always just assumed that she was simply not interested.

 

“Uh… Okay… Well… have fun.” Eunji waves and watches as Bomi hesitantly shuffles away into her room again. Chorong and Eunji giggle for no real reason at all and begin to playfully fight amongst themselves.

 

“So… What do you want to do today?” Chorong asks when she finds herself trapped between Eunji's arms.

 

“Let’s make sure I catch this cold.” Eunji smirks when Chorong pulls her down closer.

 

“Then you better shut up and kiss me."