1.First Meeting

To Love and To Be Loved

Mina is a very shy 4 year old girl, she doesn’t really like playing with the kids of her class because they are so loud so she decides to go and sit behind the big tree and read (she can't read yet so she looks at the pictures and makes up her own story) her favorite book with her little penguin bear.
“ hi what are you doing?” Mina gets startled at the loud voice of someone, she didn’t expect for someone to find her secret spot, finally she looks up and sees a girl with bangs and big round eyes ‘wow she’s so pretty’  “ my name's jihyo do you want to play?” I show her my book “ I’m reading a book!” Jihyo looks at her with an ‘o’ shaped mouth and asks her “ you can read?” she giggles and pats the spot next to her telling jihyo to come sit “ no, but my mommy reads it to me and I know the story from the pictures!” jihyo giggle “ what's it about!” “ It's about a penguin detective who fights crime and is trying to catch the bad bunny! “ jihyo finally has time to look at Mina closely ‘ wow she has so many moles’ 
The bell rings and both of them stand up and start heading to their classroom “ hey do you want to sit next to me?” Jihyo holds out her hand for Mina hoping she says yes, Mina hesitates a little bit because she just met this girl but there’s something about her that she's even surprised by her own answer, “ yes! “ and finally holds Jihyo’s hand. " I really like your eyes! they're so pretty and big " Jihyo blushes at the compliment Mina just gave her " thank you, I really like your penguin shoes "