END

THE MEMORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul breath out in satisfaction as he finally got all the seeds planted. He was working on it since yesterday alone as Joonki and Jisung got other task to take care off. Yul sat down on a stool near his farming tools.

“Appa!” Yul heard a yell.

Yul turned and smiled a boy running toward him.

The boy plunged his self to Yul and Yul hugged the boy dearly. Yul held the boy and made the boy sat on his lap.

“Appa, Yoong miss you so much.”

“Appa miss you too. What did you do today?” Yul glanced at Sooyeon who was walking toward them slowly.

Yul reached out his hand to Sooyeon and Sooyeon grabbed it as she was near Yul. Yul kissed Sooyeon’s hand as his son babbled about his daycare.

“And after that, eomma teach me English. It is hard appa.” Yoong pouted.

Yul laughed while Sooyeon gave Yoong a peculiar look.

“Of course it is hard. It is another language but you have to learn it. Your eomma is the best in English. You want to speak English like her right?” Yul kissed Yoong’s forehead.

Yoong nodded and smiled at his mother.

“Yoong, come sit here. Your appa’s leg will be tired.”

“It’s okay.” Yul chimed in.

Sooyeon could only nod. She was just worried about Yul’s prosthetic leg. It has been 4 years since they got together and Yul decided to abandon the wheelchair and try the prosthetic legs. It was hard at first but as he got used to it, it was nothing for him except for some sore if he stood too long.

“How are you today?” Yul put his hands around Sooyeon’s waist when Yoong jumped off him and ran around the field.

“Everything is fine with me. You?” Sooyeon wiped away a sweat on Yul’s forehead.

“I’m good too. Miss you.”

Sooyeon chuckled. She leaned down and Yul gave her a chaste kiss so that Yoong won’t see it.

“We saw each other at lunch.” Sooyeon uttered as she gathered Yul’s belonging.

Yul just watched his wife helping him with the tools. Sooyeon placed the tools under a small hut for storage steps away from the field.

“Kwon Yoong!” Yul yelped as he saw his son digging the chili seeds that he just planted.

Yoong looked at his father and smiled. He went to his father and hug the man.

“Don’t do that Yoong. I just planted the seeds. You can help me to harvest the corn tomorrow. Okay?”

“Okay appa.” Yoong nodded happily as his father held his hand.

Yul intertwined his fingers with Sooyeon’s as the woman held his hand. The three walked to their house which was 500 meters away from the new land Yul bought last month. Yoong tried to pull his hand from his father as he wanted to run but Yul denied.

“Yoong…” Yul looked at his son.

“Yoong want to run.” Yoong jumped and jumped.

“Yoong, will trip later.” Sooyeon glanced at her son.

“No. I won’t.” Yoong jumped and jumped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter