UNFATHOMABLE

Finding Meaning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNFATHOMABLE

(adj) impossible to understand

 

An early update since tomorrow is SaTzu day :">

 

 

 

 

 

"Passenger for flight TW 091 to Japan, please, go to gate 15." She immediately stands up from sitting on one of the benches inside Incheon International Airport.

 

She took a deep breath. "Okay, you got this Chou Tzuyu, you got this." She said to herself as motivation as she slowly but her throbbing chest.

 

She then proceeded to go inside the airplane and ride to go to the place she is supposed to go to find what she's been looking for almost 4 years.

 

 

 

She heaved a long sigh the moment she laid her feet on the floor of an unknown city.

 

She took another deep breath before walking and pulling her luggage along with her and walks the busy streets as she already at the written address in a white paper.

 

Honestly speaking, she don't know where to start but the only thing that she knows is that she have to and she will do anything just to find what she's been looking for; what her eyes has been wanting to see, what her arms has been wanting to hug, what her hand has been wanting to caress, and what her heart has been wanting to find.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" An old Japanese lady asked her she tries to look through the glass window of a small house on the district of Osaka.

 

She immediately looked at the source of the sound and cleared ; shaking the awkwardness and trying to make her memory remember the Japanese language. "Uh, do you know where the residents of this house are?" She asked in perfect Japanese.

 

"I'm sorry but I just move here months ago. Try to ask others." The lady answered before going back inside her house.

 

"Okay, thank you." She mumbled to know before walking towards another house and knocking on its door.

 

"Coming!" She heard a muffled voice from the inside.

 

She just waits until person go out.

 

"How may I help you?" Another old lady asked again, but this time with much politeness.

 

She cleared before asking. "I just want to ask if you happen to know where the residents of that house are." She asked as she pointed at the mentioned house.

 

"You mean, the Minatozakis?" The person asked for clarification.

 

"Uh yeah," She nods her head.

 

"They already moved out years ago. I think it's because they don't have money to pay for Mrs. Minatozaki's daughter's hospital bills and at the same time no one's working for them since the only man who's working for them before died that's why they have to sell their house." The lady explained with pity in her voice.

 

A frown immediately formed in her face. "Do you happen to know where they are now?" She asked again.

 

Seems like this searching will not be easy for her,

 

The lady instantly shook her head. "I'm sorry but I didn't know."

 

She blinked her eyes and then heaved a long sigh.

 

"Ah, perhaps you know any apartment where I can stay here?" She asked again. She is really tired from all the walking she did before she found this place only to find out that the person she's been looking for is not here anymore.

 

"As far as I know, there is an apartment 5 blocks away from here but I am not really sure since I don't really go out. But try to look, I heard it wasn't that good but if you don't really have anywhere to stay I think that would be the best option." The lady paused. "I want to invite you to sleep in our house but there's no space for you anymore." Then she gave her an apologetic smile.

 

She allegedly shook her head in understanding. "It's okay Ma'am, no worries. Thank you." Then gave the old lady a smile,

 

"Okay, take care of yourself. There are many bad people roaming this place." The old lady advised with a smile.

 

"Thank you." She bowed down before walking to the place the lady mentioned earlier.

 

'I didn't sign up for this but if it means seeing her, then let’s do this.' She said to herself and then gave out a long sigh.

 

It took her too long to get at the mentioned apartment since she walked to slow because she's really tired and wasted right now.

 

'Come in!' That what was written on the wall outside the old three storey building.

 

She lazily pulled her luggage along with her and entered the building.

 

"Uh... hello?" She said in a whisper since the only person inside the mini lobby is laying her head down on the table in front of her so she wasn't really sure if the girl is awake or not or should she wake her up.

 

"Oh, hello! Welcome to our humble apartment. How may I help you?" The girl suddenly raised her head and then loudly exclaimed which caught her off guard.

 

She instantly held her throbbing chest as she heaved a long sigh.

 

She cleared as the girl continued to stare at her with white smile making her look a little creepy for her. "Uh, is there any available room?"

 

"Of course!" The girl exclaimed again before moving closer to her. "Come on, let me bring you there." She said before holding Tzuyu on her wrist and then pulling her as she also pulls her luggage.

 

"Okay," She softly mumbles as she let the girl pull her.

 

"This room isn't that big but this room is very friendly to those who don’t have that much money in their pocket." The girl explains the woman she opened the door of the said room.

 

She slowly roams her eyes inside small room and found some cockroaches roaming the place and two rats chasing each other.

 

She instantly widened her eyes and then turned around to look at the girl who gave her an awkward smile.

 

"Don't mind those cockroaches and rats, they are friendly. Bye!" The girl stated before running away.

 

"Wait!" She tried to call for her but the girl already disappeared out of her sight.

 

"You don't have to pay for now, just pay us tomorrow. Good night! Sleep well!" She heard the girl shouted from the lobby.

 

'What did I put myself into?'

 

She heaved a long sigh before fixing her things and lying down at the not-so-nice bed inside the small room with cockroaches and rats joining her.

 

She just really hopes that tomorrow come so fast so she can transfer to a decent apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, she woke up with the loud knock on her door.

 

She groggily opened her eyes as she stretches her entire body.

 

She slowly moved out of the bed.

 

"Wait!" She shouted when the person never stopped on knocking on her door.

 

But the person keeps on knocking and it becomes harder this time.

 

"Aish, I said wait." She softly mumbles as she walked towards the door and opens it.

 

"What is i--" Her sentence got cut off because the person outside her room already speaks loudly and with authority.

 

"My Mom said you can go to the lobby and pay for the bills. Also, you have to take a shower really early because at 10, the water will disappear. And, don't you dare runaway without paying for your rent and that costs 10, 000 yen; no discount. I expect you to pay right now because we don't have money to buy food for the tenants, okay?" The person blabbers as she gave Tzuyu a serious look.

 

She didn't know what she should say or what you should react; not because of the continuous sentences because the amount of the rent but because of the person in front of her.

 

All the longing and seeking inside her finally got lost. And she feels lots of emotions making her not know what to react first.

 

Should she be happy because she finally sees the person she's been looking for or should she cry because of happiness?

 

Before she could even say anything the girl suddenly pulled her collar and then pulled her face closer to the other's face.

 

"I asked you." The girl said with authority as she threw a glare at Tzuyu.

 

She blinked her eyes repeatedly as she take a gulped of her own saliva.

 

The girl grips her collar even tighter and pulled her even closer to her as she repeat her word.

 

Her body moved on itself as she slowly nods her head.

 

The girl finally let go of her collar and walking away; without forgetting threw another glare at her.

 

"What?" She mumbles with her shaking voice as he holds her throbbing chest.

 

Finally waking up at her senses, she immediately moved to follow the girl.

 

"Are you going to pay now?" An old lady suddenly asked before she could even follow the girl outside the apartment.

 

She moved her head to look at the lady. "Huh?"

 

"I asked if you are going to pay for your rent." The old lady explained with a smile.

 

"A-ah yeah," She answered before going back to her room to get her wallet.

 

"This is too much. Did she threatened you or say something that is out of the line?" The lady asked once she gave some bills to her.

 

She wrinkled her eyebrows. "What?"

 

"I'm sorry about that; she's just really like that after her accident." The old lady gave her an apologetic smile.

 

"What?" She repeated.

 

"She was a scholar student back in Korea, when she was in a junior; she got into an accident that left her comatose for 3 years. When she woke up 4 years ago, she became like that; so bossy and sassy. She thinks that everyone is afraid of her or everyone will do no good." The lady paused to take a long sigh. "So much different from the old Sana," She said with a sad voice.

 

"Is she your daughter?" Because of too much information, that was the only word that came out from .

 

The lady nods her head. "Yes,"

 

After that she didn't say anything anymore. She just remained quiet; trying to understand everything.

 

"What do you want to eat for your lunch?" The lady, who is Sana's mom, asked.

 

She cleared ; finally registering the newly heard information from the lady. "Anything would be fine."

 

"Are you sure she didn't do anything to you?" Sana's mom asked for confirmation.

 

She slowly nods her head. "Yeah,"

 

"Anyways, did you take a shower already? You should do it now." Sana's mom advised.

 

"Ah... Yeah," She answered before going back to her room and then taking a shower.

 

She had decided that she won't move into different apartment; not now that she found a person she's been looking for.

 

After taking a very short shower since she's afraid that the water might disappear like what is Sana and her mother said, she walked out of her room and then roams the building. She slowly takes small steps going to the second floor of the apartment.

 

As she walks quietly, sadly she heard a far stern voice.

 

"Where are you going?" The girl asked.

 

"Huh?" She mumbled before slowly turning around and then finding out that the girl is none other than Sana herself.

 

"I said where are you going?" Sana repeated before walking towards her in a slow pace.

 

She slowly takes a step back. "I w-was... I was just looking around." She reasoned out.

 

"Well, to tell you, there isn't much to look around here." Sana said then gave her a suspicious look.

 

She gulped. "R-really?"

 

"Go back to your room now." Sana demanded; taking another step closer to Tzuyu.

 

But Tzuyu didn't even move an inch. She just stands there, looking back at Sana.

 

"What are you doing? I said go back to your room!" Sana suddenly exclaimed making Tzuyu immediately run downstairs and went inside of her room.

 

She was right humans are scarier than ghost or any soul.

 

 

 

After spending almost three hours inside the small room, she heard another hard knock on her door.

 

She knows who is it and she knows that she must immediately open the door.

 

"Mom said you should eat our city's delicacy. You are lucky Mom cooked something so delicious for you. I almost eat this you know. Here, have it before I eat this in front of you." Sana mumbled with loud voice and then raised the tray of food between the two of them.

 

Suddenly, she was surprised when Tzuyu pulled her in a tight hug.

 

"W-what are you do-doing?" She asked; caught off guard.

 

"I really miss you." Tzuyu mumbled and then hugged the girl in her arms even tighter.

 

"Get off of me!" Sana shouted and then forcefully pushed Tzuyu.

 

"What are you trying to do huh? How dare you hug me? If you're doing this for me to like you, well sorry to say but I am very much not interested." She said as she spat every single word while throwing a glare at Tzuyu.

 

And then she suddenly pushed the tray to Tzuyu and forced her to hold it before walking away with heavy steps.

 

"Ouch," Tzuyu softly mumbles. She didn't know it that refers to the spilled soup in her right hand or because of Sana's action towards her.

 

'She really didn't remember me.' She said internally before placing the food down on the table inside her room and smiles bitterly.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

But before she could do it, someone speak from a far, "You are still waiting."

 

It wasn't a question, it was a statement which made her immediately open her eyes and look at the source.

 

"Uh... Hi. You're still working here?" She asked their school's janitress with a smile.

 

Jihyo nods her head. "Yeah,"

 

She didn't say anything after that so Jihyo speaks again.

 

"I am like you." She mumbled and then looked at Tzuyu with serious face.

 

A frown formed on Tzuyu's face. "What do you mean?"

 

"I am waiting for her return too." Jihyo answered as the seriousness in her face turned into sadness.

 

"What?" Tzuyu asked again; totally puzzled.

 

"I can also see here or I was able to." Jihyo confessed and then walked to sat down on one of the chairs inside the music room; a little far from Tzuyu.

 

"Oh," That was the only thing that came out from Tzuyu's mouth after Jihyo's confession.

 

"And I was able to see her as a human." Jihyo confessed again.

 

Tzuyu's eyes immediately widened as formed an 'O'.

 

"She was a very quiet yet bubbly girl. Out of every student here, she's the only one who treats me like I am her friend. Every lunch, she would go here to play the song you guys used to play. Sometimes, she would eat here with me during lunch hour because she doesn’t want me to eat alone. She's like a little sister to me." Jihyo stated with tears rolling down her face.

 

"So she really was a student here?" Tzuyu asked; surprised.

 

Jihyo slowly nods her right. "Yes, until junior years."

 

"Do you... Do you know what happened to her?" Tzuyu asked quietly as she is slowly trying to register each confession Jihyo made.

 

"You mean before she dies?" Jihyo asked her back with bitterness.

 

"Y-yeah," She answered with shaking voice.

 

Jihyo slowly pulled up her pants; revealing her right knee. "You see this?" She asked as she points at her right leg.

 

Tzuyu nods her head; looking intensely at the scars on Jihyo's right leg.

 

"It was one morning when we happened to be riding the same bus together." She paused as she covers her leg again. "That's when things happened; the bus we were riding lost its break. Things happened so fast; when I wake up I am already inside an ambulance. The last thing I remembered was when I saw her lying down on a stretcher." She paused again as another set of tears flow down from her eyes. "I cannot describe her state and I don't want to remember it anymore either but it was bad. She was the worst amongst all the passengers."

 

Tzuyu didn't say anything after what Jihyo said so the girl continues.

 

"When I woke up the next hour, I found out that my right leg was hardly damaged." She said with a bitter chuckle.

 

"I-I'm so sorry about that." Tzuyu apologized because she felt like she forced the girl to say that and make the girl remember her past.

 

Jihyo immediately shook her head. "No, it's okay. It wasn't your fault. It was no one's. And I am still lucky that I was still able to walk again."

 

"What happened after that?" Tzuyu asked curiously. She's itching to know what really happened to Sana.

 

"Of course, I asked the nurse about her but they advised me to rest and not worry about anything. After few weeks, as I am slowly getting better, I asked them again, and I found out that they moved her back to Japan because her mom wanted to. After that, I heard nothing about her anymore. Until one day, I saw her, not really her but the ghost of her. She knew it, she knew what happened and she said she was happy because I am still alive." Jihyo paused and then wiped her tears. "Ever since that day, she never left the music room or this building. She would always watch me do my tasks here." She smiled; remembering the day she was still able to see Sana. "And then you transferred here, she met you, you met her, you two became friends. At first, I was scared because what if someday you discover that you are just talking to a ghost? But my worries disappeared the day you discover her secret but you weren't mad or anything about it. When you left that night, I happened to still be here cleaning at the top floor. She ran unto me and she was so happy telling me that you are still friends after you discovered the truth. She wouldn't stop talking about your plan of going out the next day until I have to go." She was happily saying those words because she was happy for the two of them but her next sentence contradict her previous one. "I really wish that I should've not left her. Maybe until now, she's still here. Maybe we can still see her."

 

"D-do you happen to know why did they send her back to Japan?" She didn't know how she still managed to asked that question. But one thing is for sure, she really wanted to know what happened.

 

"She was a scholar from Japan. You didn't noticed that she's a foreign because she's a good speaker right? That's one of the most admirable traits of her. She wouldn't stop studying Korean so she can talk with me every day and so we can understand each other better." Jihyo explained with a bitter smile.

 

"I-If there's a chance, do you know her address in Japan?" She asked again; hearing those words from Jihyo made her even itchy to know the truth.

 

Jihhyo shook her head. "No, she never told me. Why?"

 

Tzuyu cleared . "I want to see her. About where is she or just have a small talk with her family. I want to know what really happened. But I don't know how." She heaved a long sigh as soon as she finished explaining.

 

"We can still do anything about it." Jihyo stated making Tzuyu look at her in an instant.

 

"How?" She asked with curiousity; deeply hoping that there is really a way to find out the truth.

 

"What about let's try to look for some records?" Jihyo suggested.

 

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

 

"Sneak into the record room." Jihyo answered.

 

"But how?" She asked again.

 

Suddenly, Jihyo pulled out something from her pocket. "I have the key to every room here."

 

"You would do that for me? But what if you got caught?" Tzuyu asked her with worry. She knows that it is not allowed to look for someone's private records without any consent.

 

"Don't think about that. You go to the hospital we were admitted before and also try look for some records there. Deal?" Jihyo gave her a wide smile.

 

"Unnie," Tzuyu mumbled with a slight tear in her eyes.

 

Really, she didn't know that someone would help her get through this and find out what really happened.

 

"Go now!" Jihyo exclaimed and then pushed her outside the music room.

 

She gave Jihyo one final nod before rushing towards the only hospital in their city.

 

"Wherever you are, I hope you're seeing how determine your friend here is. I hope you can see how much she cares for you and how much she misses you." Jihyo mumbled; hoping that Sana will hear her before she go to the record room.

 

 

 

And that's why she's here in Japan right now; dealing with the 'new' and different Sana.

 

"Where are you going?" Sana's mom asked her when she passed by in front of her.

 

She instantly turned around to face the old lady. "Uh, I am planning to buy some ointment for my bruise."

 

A frown immediately formed on the lady's face. "Why? Why happened?"

 

"I... uh... I accidentally spill the soup you made in my hand." She lied. Of course, she wouldn't say that Sana what's the one who spilled in her right hand but well, it was her fault in the first place because if she didn't hugged the girl so suddenly then the girl wouldn't act violently.

 

"Oh, silly child. You don't have to go out and walk in this city because bad people are roaming the city at this hour. Let me just call my daughter." Sana's mom stated and then readied to call her daughter when Tzuyu stop her.

 

"No! I mean, won't it be dangerous for her too?" She asked with worry. Of course, Sana is also a girl but she knows that she is tougher than the girl.

 

But Sana's mom immediately laughed at that. "Would you believe me if I say that those gangsters are all afraid of my daughter? Trust me; you cannot name those people who are afraid of her." She said whole laughing a bit before calling her only child. "Sana! Come here!"

 

Heavy steps can be already heard before the called girl appeared in front of them. "What is it?" She asked while looking at her mom; not really minding the other person beside her.

 

"Our tenant here burnt her skin so she needs some ointment. Can you buy it for her?"

 

Tzuyu hide her hand out of Sana's sight but Sana already caught a glimpse of it.

 

She gave Tzuyu a look before nodding her head. "Yeah," And then she proceed to go out to buy an ointment.

 

But before she could go furthermore, Tzuyu called for her. "Wait!"

 

She instantly turned around to face her.

 

Tzuyu cleared but didn't say anything you so Sana proceed to continue walking.

 

"Can I come with you!?" Tzuyu asked with an unintentional loud voice. She's afraid that the girl might leave without her.

 

"You don't need to." Sana mumbled and then continues to take small steps.

 

Tzuyu immediately followed her. "Please, I just want to look around."

 

Sana didn't say anything bad didn't react when Tzuyu followed her.

 

Tzuyu keeps on glancing at Sana every once and then making the girl slightly conscious and annoyed at the same time. She really hates it when someone is looking at her.

 

"If you're thinking that I would say sorry about what happened to your hand, you are wrong." Sana said with a stern voice; breaking the silence between the two of them.

 

Tzuyu blinked and turned her head away from the girl. "No, I am not thinking about that."

 

"Great." Sana mumbled and then continued walking. This time, she fastens her pace without any notice. She wanted to leave Tzuyu behind because she's not comfortable with the girl at all. She doesn't want being near with someone she barely knew.

 

Suddenly, a group of boys, more like street gangsters blocked her way.

 

"My Dear Sana, what brought you here?" A guy in the middle asked with an awful voice; trying to sound y and seductive.

 

Tzuyu, seeing the scene, immediately rush towards them and stand beside Sana as she watch them converse.

 

"I'm not in the mood for your games Mark." Sana said as she rolls her eyes.

 

"Look what she brought for us? Another woman," Another guy stated and then looked at Tzuyu which Tzuyu reciprocated with a bored and unimpressed look.

 

"Shut up, Jackson." Sana said to the guy.

 

The guy, whose name is Mark, chuckled. "Our Sana here is really y when she is acting brave. It makes me want to..." He paused and then takes three steps towards Sana. "...have her even more." He whispered to her ear making her shiver in disgust.

 

"In your dreams!" Sana loudly exclaimed and then slapped the guy.

 

Mark held onto his left cheek as he smirk and then moved his face closer to Sana's as he speak with his breath smells like he just take 20 box of cigarettes. "No no no, of course not! I know you want me too."

 

Sana spit onto his face. " you!"

 

That action seems to get the guy mad. He removed the liquid in his face and then smears it to his dirty shirt before saying something. "Boys, hold her."

 

Three guys immediately rushed towards San but of course, before they could even lay their dirty fingers onto them, Tzuyu came in action.

 

She held onto Sana's arm and then pulled her to her back in a very fast move before punching the guy in the middle. She then threw a roundhouse kick to the guy on the left making him stumble on the floor. And then she faces the other one and gave a hard kick on his crotch making him cry in pain as he lay on the ground.

 

The other three guys followed. They tried to attack her at the same time but Tzuyu, being skilled on that field, managed to knock them all in a minute.

 

Mark seems scared now as Tzuyu threw a glare at him and then slowly walked towards him with serious face.

 

She held his collar and then forcefully pulled her towards her. "I don't want to see you going near her again. Trust me; you wouldn't like what will happen to your friends and especially to you if you plan to. Remember that." She said and gave her a strong punch on his face making his nose bleed.

 

She then faces the quiet Sana at her back and then holds onto her wrist and pulled the girl.

 

Sana immediately pulled her wrist out of Tzuyu's grip forcefully. "Where are you bringing me?" She asked with an annoyed tone.

 

Tzuyu immediately softens. She was really mad earlier yes but now, she's not. Seeing Sana's face seems to call her down. "You're going to buy me an ointment right?" She asked with a soft voice.

 

"It's on the other side!" Sana exclaimed and then rolled her eyes.

 

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows and then looked at where she is supposed to be going when she pulled the girl. It is indeed the way towards the apartment and not the other way around. "Oh," She mumbles.

 

"Idiot," San commented and then walked towards the real direction to the convenience store.

 

 

 

"That costs 800 yen." The cashier stated after she punched the items that Sana lay in front of her.

 

But, none of them move an inch to pay for the things.

 

Tzuyu stared at Sana and she stared back at Tzuyu.

 

"What are you waiting for?" Sana asked as she raised a brow.

 

"Ah yeah," Tzuyu smiled no awkwardly and then pulled her wallet out. "Here,"

 

The cashier was about to enter the final button when Sana added another item.

 

"Add this one." She said as she laid the beer.

 

"Thank you. Please, come back." The cashier bowed at the two of them before they went out of the convenience store.

 

"You should not drink an alcohol." Tzuyu committed when she saw Sana opening the beer as they walk.

 

Sana instantly looked at her. "Can you not?"

 

"What?" She asked back.

 

"Stop acting like my mother okay?" Sana rolled her eyes at her.

 

"I was just worried of you." She stated with seriousness.

 

Sana winced. "Worried because I am drinking a beer that contains 4.5 percent of alcohol? Are you kidding me?" When she is about to take her first gulp of the alcohol, Tzuyu suddenly slapped her hand, making the beer fell on the ground.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She exclaimed as she stopped walking and gave Tzuyu a glare.

 

"I said don't drink it!" Tzuyu's shouted back at her with angry voice. It is the first time ever that she yelled at someone and it happened to be the girl she loves. She cannot help it; she's really mad and worried. Alcohols are bad for the body and she doesn't want Sana to suffer at that.

 

Sana threw another glare at her before walking away; leaving her.

 

She sighed as she shook her head and then follows the girl.

 

 

 

"What took you so long? And is that a bruise on Tzuyu's lips?" Sana's mom asked as they both arrived at the mini lobby of the apartment.

 

Tzuyu nods her head and then held her bruised lips. "Yeah,"

 

"What happened?" Sana's mom asked as she moved to stand closer to Tzuyu to see the bruise.

 

"Mark's group went in our way and she fought with them." Sana explained; still and at the girl because of the beer. She hasn’t drunk that in a long while plus she doesn’t have money to buy that so it's really such a waste right?

 

"Really? You should be careful even more. Ask Momo to go with you next time okay?" Her mom suggested.

 

Sana nods her head. "Yes Mom."

 

"And you, I told you, you shouldn't have gone out." She continued; directing the sentence to Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu just lower her head. "I'm sorry Ma'am."

 

"Sana, help her putting the ointment in her bruises." She demanded to her daughter and steals the plastic bag that contains the ointments on Tzuyu's hand.

 

"What? Mom, she's old enough to do it on her own." Sana immediately complained.

 

"Ah yes Ma'am, I can do it alone." Tzuyu reasoned out and then move to steal back the ointments on mom's hand but the woman dodged her hand.

 

"Sana," She called her daughter's name.

 

And that's a sign for Sana to comply.

 

"Aish," She rolled her eyes and then steal the plastic bag on her mom's hand before walking with heavy steps towards Tzuyu's room.

 

"Follow her." Sana's mom demanded as she urges Tzuyu.

 

"Really Ma'am, I can manage." Tzuyu tried to reason again but the lady shook her head.

 

"If you weren't there, something might happen to her. Thank you for protecting her." Sana smile explained and then pushed Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"What took you so long!?" Sana asked impatiently when Tzuyu entered her room.

 

"I was just--" Tzuyu tried to explain but she immediately cut her off with a roll of her eyes.

 

"Don't matter; come here so I can go out now." She demanded which Tzuyu immediately comply.

 

Sana immediately opened the box of the ointment and opened the cap of it. And then she forcefully pulled Tzuyu's hand; of course, being careful not to hold onto the bruise. She's still a human after all.

 

She then put a small amount of the ointment in her index finger that slowly putting them on Tzuyu's bruised hand.

 

"Ah!" Tzuyu hissed in pain the moment Sana's finger brushed in her bruised hand.

 

"Don't move." Sana demanded when Tzuyu pulled back her hand but Tzuyu didn't listen. She moved her hand again because of pain.

 

"I said don't move!" Sana exclaimed angrily before she finally put the final touch on Tzuyu hand.

 

And then she uncovers the other ointment for Tzuyu's bruised lips.

 

She forcefully pulled Tzuyu's face closer to her without any malice at all but the other is different from her. She's clearly blushing right now. Seeing Sana's face too close is like something that you would die for. Her hazel colored iris and her wonderful pupil. Her wonderful curled lashes and the right amount of bags under her beautiful eyes that emphasizes how really beautiful her eyes are, and her perfectly lined brows that rise every time she questions Tzuyu's actions, and her pointed nose and her luscious lips underneath it. Gosh, if she could ever express how much she loves to feel those lips, even all the letters in every alphabet of the world wouldn't be enough to describe it.

 

But what really caught her attention is the scar on the girl's forehead. It was caused by the accident she had 7 years ago but it didn't changed the fact that this girl in front of her is the most beautiful girl she had ever laid her eyes on.

 

'Even with a scar on her face, she's still beautiful.' She commented internally as she continued to stare as the girl who is busy putting an ointment on her lips.

 

"OUCH!" Tzuyu suddenly exclaimed when Sana put a lot of pressure in her bruised lips intentionally. Why? Because she finally noticed that Tzuyu is staring at her for too much and it made her conscious; not mad but just conscious.

 

"Really? You can fight with seven men without fear but you cannot bear the pain on spot where you got punched!?" Sana complained and then continues to put ointment on Tzuyu's lips; pretending that she didn't did that intentionally.

 

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu immediately apologized and then stared again at Sana's focused face.

 

"This isn't even a big bruise to cry about." Sana commented as she comes to the final touch. "There, finish." And then she stands up and walked towards the door.

 

"Wait!" Tzuyu called for her.

 

Sana immediately turned around. "What else do you need?"

 

Tzuyu smiled at her. "Thank you."

 

 

 

Next morning, Tzuyu woke up when she heard a loud commotion outside her room so she immediately stand up from her bed and then went out.

 

"I want you to go out of my property now!" She saw an old lady shouted at Sana's mom who is pleading on the lady as she crouches on the floor; gathering their clothes.

 

"But Mrs. Tanaka, you told us we can stay here as long as we're working for you." Sana's mom reasoned.

 

The lady shook her head. "I said that before but I want you to go now. I found someone new who can manage this apartment well."

 

"But Mrs. I promise you, we will work better. Just let us live here." Sana's mom pleads.

 

"I said go!" Mrs. Tanaka shouted.

 

Sana threw a glare at the old lady and held her mom's shoulder. "Mom, let's go now."

 

"But we don't have anywhere to go." Her Mom reasoned out as Tzuyu just watches the scene. She cannot just act on impulse because she didn't know what really happened.

 

"I will find some shelter for us." Sana said in as soft voice as she convinced her mom.

 

"Go now! Ever since you came here, my business got even worse." Mrs. Tanaka stated and the throw their clothes outside the apartment building.

 

"Hey! You don't have to throw our things okay!? Because we will leave!" Sana complained as she threw another glare at the old lady.

 

Momo helped her pulled her mom up and then the three of them went out with Sana's mom crying.

 

"Where should we go now?" Momo asked with worry as they stay outside the apartment.

 

Sana sighed. "I don't know. Let's just go now and start finding." She said but before the three of them could take a single step, they heard Tzuyu's voice.

 

"Wait! Don't go yet. Wait for me please?" She asked as she looked directly at Sana's eyes.

 

She didn't wait for their answer but immediately rushed back inside her room in the apartment to get her things.

 

"Hey, did you paid for your rent already?" Mrs. Tanaka asked when she passed by her.

 

She threw a glare on the old lady before throwing some bills on the lady's face without respect. respect, she did something to Sana, her mom and her cousin and she doesn't want that happen ever again.

 

"Let's go now?" She asked them once she arrived in front of the three of them.

 

Sana wrinkled her eyebrows. "What? Don't tell me you're going with us."

 

Tzuyu immediately shook her head. "No, you are going with me."

 

"What?" Sana asked again.

 

Tzuyu didn't answer and few seconds later a taxi stopped in front of them.

 

"Just get in please?" Tzuyu requested; opening the back door for the three of them to enter.

 

She put their stuff at the trunk of the tax as the driver helped her.

 

"Where are we going really?" Sana asked curiously when the driver started to drive.

 

"I'm bringing you somewhere where you can stay." Tzuyu answered and then fished out her phone from her pocket.

 

"You are not planning to kidnap us right?" Momo stupidly asked.

 

Tzuyu didn't answer her as she proceeds to dial someone in her phone.

 

"Hello Son," She mumbled; looking at the thought the rearview mirror

 

"I am actually in Osaka right now." She continued to talk through the phone.

 

"And I want to ask if there is an available house right now; as in right now."

 

Sana just watches her as she tried to listen on Tzuyu's words but she cannot hear her that much because not the sound of the car's engine.

 

"It doesn't have to be that big but not small either. Somewhat like where 4 people can live." Tzuyu continued.

 

"Can you send me the address?" Tzuyu asked the person on the other line.

 

"Don't ask me now. Let's talk about this later please?" Tzuyu said before ending the call.

 

She turned around to face Sana. "Are you guys okay living in Tokyo?" She asked.

 

Sana raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

 

"Are you?" Tzuyu asked again; not minding Sana's question.

 

"As long as where we can stay." Sana answered.

 

Tzuyu nods her head and then smiled before turning around.

 

 

 

The taxi driver stopped them in the Shinkansen where they rode the bullet train to get to Tokyo 2 hours and 30 minutes. They rode another taxi before they finally reached the place where they are supposed to be.

 

"Son!" Tzuyu loudly exclaimed as she saw her friend. It has been almost a year since they last met.

 

"Chou!" Chaeyoung called her back as she rushed towards Tzuyu. "What are you doing here exactly? And why do you need a house in Japan? And why in a rush?" She asked continuously; still unaware about the other girls behind Tzuyu.

 

"I am here for some business." Tzuyu answered as she rolled her eyes because of her friend's antic. Typical of Chaeyoung, always asking questions after questions,

 

They heard someone cleared making the two of them to look at the source.

 

Tzuyu smiled awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head. "Anyways, they are my friends."

 

Chaeyoung nods her head as she offered a handshake; first, on Sana. "Hi, I'm Chaeyoung."

 

"I'm Sana, and just to be clear, we're not friends." Sana said as she accepted the handshake.

 

Momo speak after."Hi, I am Momo, Sana's cousin and she is Sana's Mom."

 

"You're friends?" Chaeyoung teased Tzuyu.

 

"Shut up." Tzuyu mumbled through gritted teeth. "Anyways, you guys can stay there." She said and the pointed at the two storey house in front of them.

 

Momo's eyes widened. "REALLY!? SUGOI!"

 

"Whose house is this?" Sana asked as she looked at the exterior of the house.

 

"That is my friend's house. She bought it just now." Chaeyoung explained as she put her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder.

 

"You bought a house so we can stay there?" Sana asked Tzuyu with a serious face.

 

"Uh... Yes?" Tzuyu answered awkwardly.

 

That answer made San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter