CHAPTER 3 : I Done You So Wrong

Deep Burn Blue

I done you so wrong

You ask me and I’ll tell. Never walk such a desolate hell.

 

Jaebum pants, the liquids keep coming from between his legs wetting his pants and his bed. The room is now filled with his omega pheromone. The smell of vanilla was guaranteed can be even smelled from outside of the room. Jaebum is having his heat. He is an omega. He chuckle, what an irony. All these years, he thought he was an alpha. he should know that, there's no alpha had their mark on their left arm. His family also does not know that he was an omega. the proof can be heard by him. his parent is now fighting, just because he was an omega.

“are you crazy?! I need to give this pills to him, taebin! Or he is going to feel really really sick!” he knew that was his mother’s voice. the only person who genuine cares about him and does not matter if he was an alpha or an omega. Different than his father, who hates him so much knowing that he is an omega.

“let him feel the pain. That’s his punishment for being a disgrace to our family. How can my first son being an omega?! A male omega! If he is a female like yoona, then I will be very happy because that’s an honor for a girl to be an omega. But this?! him as a male omega.” jaebum scoffed while listening to his father. does he father think he wants to be an omega? what a joke.

“taebin! He is your son, our child, how can you treat him like that?!”

“no, he is not going to be my son. Let him feel the pain, I won’t let you pass through that door jinah. Or I will also punish you.”

“punish me, I don’t care, he is my son an-“ PLAK!

Jaebum winced. His father is a strong head. of course, jaebum knew that his father wont forgive him that easily but, hurting his mother? He wants to cry now, his mother is hurting because of him. just because he is being a disgrace to his family and a burden. He shouldn’t have become an omega. This is a mistake. He cried softly , he close his ears and takes a jacket that smells like a fresh cut grass. He doesn’t want to admit it, but he knew who’s the owner of the jacket.

Park jinyoung. the boy he should have hated.

He doesn’t remember what had happened earlier and all he remembers is he woke up with jinyoung’s face. Although, it was only for a moment, Jaebum knew , jinyoung is having his first rut. Jinyoung is an alpha. all these time, they were wrong.

Jaebum is not an alpha like they thought. Same as jinyoung. he was not a beta like people have assumed. He was an alpha and jaebum knew, he was a dominant alpha. his pheromone tells jaebum. He has a strong pheromone that could makes even betas female having their heat if they got closer to jinyoung. no wonder, he was the son of Park Jeongsu. One of the strongest wolf ever alive.

Just as he was thinking about park jinyoung. suddenly, the door is opened revealed a beautiful omega. the girl has a long brown hair and a gentle smile. His sister walks in while bringing a tray of food. Just before jaebum could called her, suddenly another beautiful omega walks in. jaebum widened his eyes.

“s-suzy?”

 

 

--

 

 

“how are your feeling?” yoona asked.

“better”

Jaebum just finished having his dinner and eating his pills. He is no longer secreting liquid that wet his pants and bed. so, he knew that the pills does help him a lot. he doesn’t know what the pills are, but he glad his mother and sister are both omega. so they knew how to treat him, in the time like this.

“I'm glad you're okay, bum”

He smiles. Suzy is coming over just after she heard jaebum has his first heat, as an omega. She is kind enough to bring him blue hyacinths. They said that, it could help calms omegas in heat.

“thank you suzy.” He said then sitting up.

“hey are you sure you could sit, bum?” yoona asked.

Jaebum just chuckled. “of course, I'm not that weak, noona” he said. He is not gonna lie that his body still hurting, of course, in this kind of time he needs alpha to help him but he does not have an alpha yet. So, he just have to eat medicines and others omegas things to help him calm his wolf.

“I know, you're not weak. But, having your first heat is not good especially you never have a lesson how to treat it properly.” Yoona said.

“yeah, I know I know” jaebum said.

“then, I will leave both of you alone okay?” yoona said. he nods his head as he saw her sister taking the food tray and close the door. then, he looks at suzy who looks really worried.

 “I thought you hate me for sure” jaebum said laughing.

“YAH! Bum! You're one of my bestest friend how could I hate you. listen to me you butthead. No matter what you're I always love you as my friends” she said. jaebum knew she is now holding her tears.

“hey hey, don’t cry. You should be happy that you will not get marry to me” he laughs. Suzy pouts as she hits jaebum lightly.

“its not funny bum” she said. then wipes her tears that already fall. “yeah, but I'm happy we will not get marry” she said. both of them laughing together. it was silent after they just finished laughing. He does not know how to start a conversation with suzy. He knew that, suzy must be shocked and sad to know how her best friend suddenly turn as an omega.

“I was shocked” suzy said.

“of course, not only you. I also taken aback.” He said. suzy then scooted closer to jaebum. “I passed out. as I woke up, my mom suddenly said I was an omega. the road to home felts longer than usual. My father did not explained anything, same as my mother who just taken care of me quietly. Maybe she was afraid to make my dad angry.”

“I heard that. you passed out”

“really?”

“yeah, the whole school was talking about an omega having their first heat. At first, I thought it was the usual thing but then I've heard that, it was an alpha probable who suddenly turned as an omega. I don’t know why, but I knew that it was you.” she said.

“yah! How could you say that!” he said laughingly to suzy. but suzy looks serious although she has smiles on her face.

“I meant it, bum. Since long time ago, I kind of suspicious at how you always act like an omega rather than alpha. yes, you're dominant in your way. You have a leader quality, you're great at being leader. But you're so emotional, moody, and emphatic.” She said.

Jaebum knew that. he was always be so emotional. Alpha does not really show their emotions. He was very emphatic especially to kids. he loves to cook. He cries watching sad scene. he should have suspected that he was an omega just by those.

“yeah, the ironic thing is, my father always said ‘don’t act like that! you're not an omega’ and yet, here I am present as an omega” he said. “anyway, so the whole school know then?”

“yeah, everyone knew that you are an omega. you triggered 5 alpha probable.”

“what?! who are they?”

“lee seunghyun , joonghoon, joonyoung, the funny thing, you remember Mr. Ahn? The physics teacher who has not his coming of age, that day, you make him a real wolf”

“THAT LATE BLOOMER? Oh gosh, what a lucky bastard to be triggered by me” jaebum laughs.  “then the last one?”

“park jinyoung.”

“oh.”

“you don’t seem surprise”

“y-yeah, I kind of see him before really passed out” jaebum said. suzy then nod her head.

Jaebum knew he kind of lying to suzy. but how can he explained he was helped by jinyoung without looking suspicious.

“oh anyway bum, yoongi gives this to you. he was actually here” suzy said.

Jaebum widened his eyes, “really? Yoongi didn’t hate me?” he asked. “oh of course he didn’t, his family is quite open minded”

Suzy nod her head. she stands up as she smiles to jaebum “then, you should rest. I'm going first okay? see you at school!”

“yeah, thank you suzy. sorry I cant take you outside”

“nah I'm fine. You better get well. In 3 days you should be able to come to school right? I will introduce you to my omega friends okay? so you won’t be alone” suzy said while taking her bag. “goodbye jaebum!”

Jaebum looks at suzy back who just walks out from his room. He sighs, then lay on his bed. ah, how he hope that his days from now will not get worst.

 

---

 

HELLO GUYSS<3

this is the third chapter <3

i hope you guys like it <3

 much love from meee