Height Issues

MiTzu Book Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chou."

The taller girl paused. She had a hand placed on the shorter girl's shoulder and her head dipped down about to capture her in a kiss.

 

"Y-Yes unnie?" Tzuyu asked nervously, quickly withdrawing her head. What had she done wrong now?

 

She and Mina had kissed a couple of times before but she had always had the slight feeling that her unnie was put off, even annoyed. But having never been able to put her finger on exactly what it was, she had just brushed it off and hoped that maybe she'd get lucky and Mina would bring it up one day.

 

At this moment, they were standing on the upper level of the old unit chosen by their manager as their home. Mina was standing with her back pressed against the door of her room and tzuyu just in front of her. She glanced down at her anxiously.

 

Glanced down.

 

Mina's gorgeous eyes flashed dangerously. Instinctively, Tzuyu took a small step back. And waited.

 

A few moments passed and Mina didn't make a move to speak. She simply glared at the girl as though daring her to make a move. Tzuyu took the challenge.

 

Moving forward again, she bridged the gap between them until their chests were almost touching and bent down ever so slightly to meet Mina's lips.

 

But instead she was met by a hand: Mina had put her hand over Tzuyu's mouth.

 

Startled, Tzuyu straightened up and stared at the hand covering .

 

Finally, Mina spoke, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter