Smile for me [pt1]

Come Back To Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk continued being the coach in Under19. He was in charge of the performance team along with Yunho from TVXQ. 

 

He was iron willed at work. He showed no mercy to the trainees how performed halfheartedly and criticized them till they reached a level of perfection.

 

He paid surprise visits to some trainees and evaluated their performances.

 

“Did you guys give it your all just now?” Eunhyuk asked sternly.

 

“I think we have it about eighty percent.” A contestant replied.

 

“You guys need to give about 150 percent during practice in order to eighty percent on stage.” 

 

He was professional, showing no signs that he was effected by the fact that his supposedly closest friend was in a coma. 

 

“You need to show more stage presence.”

 

“Your movements need to be sharper. Neater.”

 

“How long did you spend practicing? This doesn’t look good enough to be shown in a school concert.”

 

“Your timing improved, but work on your facial expressions.”

 

However the contestants, the staff nor the viewers noticed that Eunhyuk would occasionally take out his phone, glance at it, his eyes feeling with tears and with a nostalgic smile he would put it away and continue on.

 

A text lit up as Eunhyuk’s screensaver. A text that kept Eunhyuk going despite everything he was going through. A text from Donghae sent a few weeks before this happened.

 

‘Happy birthday my E! Stay safe and healthy. Remember to smile for me:) from your D <3 ‘

 

•••

The media however did not take Eunhyuk’s seeming indifference towards the situation lightly. Soon enough an online war exploded netizens criticizing his actions while some loyal fans attempted to defend him.

 

K-Media

 

Was Eunhae only a business strategy? D&E’s Eunhyuk continues on with his schedules while his supposedly closest friend and member Donghae remains in coma.

 

Netizens disgusted at his behavior while he conducts his own activities in the program, Under19, appearing to be perfectly fine and not at all effected by the tragic accident.

 

Many are calling him ‘two faced’ and a ‘insensitive’ as Eunhyuk attends all of his schedules while the other members take a break from it all to be there for their member Donghae, who was involved in a car accident...

 

 Social media was no better heavily criticizing Eunhyuk’s actions.

Please log in to read the full chapter