I wish Junhyung was like him..

Hey, i like you!

"Chin, I wanna talk to you.. it was about what happened the earlier.." Junhyung said.

"What about it?" i replied with a smile.

"about what i have said to the fan girls who had been chasing me" he said.

"hhmm?" i  replied.

"You.. have to be my... girlfriend.. I mean.. you will be pretending to be my girlfriend." he said.

"But.. what.. if.. what if they got angry with me!!" i replied.

"No they won't! you have to pretend to be my girlfriend so that they would get rid of me" he said.

"Why are you so irritated with fan girls?  They are the one who supports you.. your group..?" i asked.

"They are over-reacting! and .. wouldn't you get irritated if they chase you like that!!? " he said.

"I guess you have a point.." i said

"I'll go to sleep  now. Wake me up early tomorrow and get my things prepared." he said.

"Ok. Good night!" i replied.

 

He doesn't even replied to   my 'good night' ..

 

- - -

(The next morning)

 

"Your going now?! but.. you haven't eated  you breakfast?" i said.

"Just follow  me there and bring my things to the dressing room and wait for me there. And.. dress well..Remeber what we have talked about yesterday?" he replied.

"Ok. bye~"  i said.

He doesn't replied to me again! :(

 

- - -

(Cube ent.)

 

It's getting boring here at the dressing room..

 

*Peeps at the door and saw a father and a girl*

 

"Thanks father for coming here with me" the girl said.

"Welcome. I know that this is the only day we could have a bonding. So i wanna make it special." the father said.

 

*Closes the door and sat at the chair.*

That girl is very lucky. She had her father with her. I miss my family...

 

"Excuse me, miss? Only beast members where allowed to get in here" someone said.

It was Kikwang! omg.

" Im Junhyung's Assista.... Im his girlfriend." i replied

"Oh. Why didnt he told us about you and why is he letting you bring his things?" he asked

"Actually.. I just... want.. to surprise him?" i said.

"Eh. Why are you crying then? Did Junhyung did something  wrong to you?" he asked.

"Ah!  no.. I just... miss my family.." i said.

"hmm.. Don't cry again.. It doesnt look good on you.." he said

"Hehe.. Thanks for making me feel better." i replied.

 

"Kikwang!" someone said.

It was Junhyung?!

"Yes, hyung?!" he replied.

"You're next" Junhyung said.

"Ok. I have to go now. Nice meeting you...?" Kikwang said to me.

"Chin.. Im Chin!" i said.

"Kikwang.. our manager has been looking for you, quick!"  Junhyung said.

"Ok. ok." Kikwang replied and smiled at me.

 

I wish Junhyung was like him..

sweet and  always smiling.. :))

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 finished ..

Please comment and subscribe :3